Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164128 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2013, 07:14:31 pm »

Freya crack an eye open
:"Something changed."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2013, 07:27:35 pm »

Ceil sighed and looked to the side. Vague. Lovely. She closed her eyes for a moment.
: "At least tell me, were you sent on behalf of the Durhiel family?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2013, 07:35:37 pm »

"My companion saw you get captured. He decided for some reason to follow and rescue you. I met him along the way and decided to follow along because it was more interesting than just continuing to wander on my own. I did not even know that a princess was part of this group until we were in the castle."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »

Jago turned to the voice announcing their freedom.
:"Y-you're getting us out? Please yes please let me out yes!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2013, 07:43:01 pm »

Ceil raised an eyebrow briefly at Brann's explanation. She wore a wary expression regardless as she tried to discern his appearance in the darkness, but resigned in a moment's time.
: "... Really, I cannot complain from where I'm standing. All right."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2013, 07:47:11 pm »

Biggs turned his gaze upon Brann. "...Why are you here? What do you hope to achieve?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2013, 08:23:17 pm »

"Well originally it was to free some people that had been attacked for no reason. Hearing now that the Princess of this country is involved... She does not deserve to be locked up in her own castle. I feel like she should be free to do what she wishes, whether it be run away or fight to win her country back. If she wants help, I will help. If not, Brann shrugged, "I'll continue on my way. Are you objecting to my rescuing of you? I can leave you in here if you'd prefer."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2013, 08:31:26 pm »

[...Well, just noticed that you said something to Enoch long ago Crimson. Sorry about that, can't believe I missed it.]

Enoch had been so engrossed in his attempt to hate the bars to nonexistence that he had blocked out the world around him. It was rather fascinating to see really, one could of waved a hand in front of his face and he would of registered no acknowledgement of any movement. Well, it was probably more creepy than fascinating, depending on one's perspective.

However, all the yelling finally managed to snap him out of it.

"You're getting us out?"
"Hah, well then, I shall not doubt your clout, but we should move before louts should come to cause a pout. Your reasons are your own, and my stay here I wish to quite postpone."
"Now open the gate so we shall not be late, this enclosure I must abate."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2013, 08:33:52 pm »

Biggs stepped back from the bars. "Alright. Obviously, I cannot speak for the princess. But if the garrison is away, this is the best time to get back to her."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2013, 09:11:04 pm »

Diana looked up at Ursa.

"No, it's true; I can't dispute my size. I am not of an intimidating build. Regardless, there are differences between humans and wolves. In my case, my leadership is because of who I am more than what I've done personally. I am a descendent of Durhiel, one of the legendary heroes and founder of the kingdom that bears his name. People listen because they respect my ancestor."

She sighed.

"For now. Hopefully I can live up to his name, and to my father's legacy as well."
It might not have been what Diana was intending, but Ursa was suitably impressed. This ancestor of her's must have been mighty indeed, if her pack still respected her on that basis.

: "Ursa sure you can do it. Once Princess get out of here, will have plenty of time to grow stronger. Maybe not bigger though."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 10, 2013, 09:11:39 pm »

Continuing to open cells, Brann just shrugged. "Like I said. I'm not doing this because I want a reward. I'm mostly here because I ran into Ursa. He's the one who was desperate to rescue all of you."

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2013, 09:30:33 pm »

"The princess you say? Well, that is indeed an interesting little bit of information."

The thief had been listening in on the conversation and although not everything, a lot was explained to him. Driven by both curiosity and opportunity, an idea came to Kale's mind.

"I don't think I need to offer, but I have a proposal in mind. I am a man of some... unique talents and I can fight well enough. In exchange for my freedom, I'm willing to offer my services to this princess, at least until she manages to accomplish whatever goal she has in mind. It would probably be best for me if I stayed with a company after the escape anyways."
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2013, 09:48:08 pm »

"I hope so, too. Thank you for saying so."

"Perhaps I am just a naive girl, but I want to do what is best for my people. That is how a ruler should be."

She stopped to look at Ursa. The big man didn't talk much. Maybe he wasn't used to it.

"Sorry if all my blather is getting on your nerves. My friends and I weren't allowed to talk while we were being taken here and it's been awhile since I've seen someone who isn't an Exstenian." inb4 Ursa is actually like Ansel's half-brother or something :p
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:00:39 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2013, 09:53:14 pm »

Wedge spoke for the first time in a long time. "The Princess can make the decision. Once we reach her. We'll get you out of here, either way."

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:28 pm »

"I suppose that is fair. After all, it is the princess whom I'm offering my services to."
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 301