Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164108 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #510 on: October 19, 2013, 06:46:26 pm »

"...So you want me to be the duchess of Durhiel, a vassal of Exsten?"

Diana didn't like the idea. It would be like approving the whole invasion.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 19, 2013, 06:53:27 pm »

Ursa's face cracked with a rare smile.

: "Plan good. Boy is smart."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 19, 2013, 06:55:54 pm »

"Not precisely. I was thinking more along the lines of Princess Diana, husband of Prince Armad, the future leige of Exsten."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 19, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »

Diana blinked, not quite sure she had heard him correctly.

"I'm sorry, I must not have been paying attention."

She looked at the general behind her.

"...I did hear him correctly, and that's why you didn't want to tell me, isn't it Eren?"

She looked down for a moment. She had to buy some time to escape, but there was no way she was going to go along with this.

"I can't possibly agree to something like that right now. I... I need some time to meet the man in question and to think about all of this."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 19, 2013, 07:05:50 pm »

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Shall we head out now, since this guy's in a real hurry? Or should we be waiting on something?" Brann gripped his sword hilt and frowned. Even though he'd fought before, it made him nervous to think about sneaking into a castle and fighting all those guards.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2013, 07:18:10 pm »

Eren turned red and turned his gaze toward the ceiling. "Well, I'm sure it wasn't my place to presume to tell you. After all, this is his Majesty's decision after all, and obviously I wouldn't wish to be treading on anyone's toes and honestly I wasn't sure he wasn't joking...

"I didn't expect you to agree right away." Ansel sound, his voice washing out Eren's mutterings. "However Armad is unable to travel here, at least for now. I trust you understand I won't be letting you leave the castle."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 19, 2013, 07:22:22 pm »

"Yes. I do understand."

The fact she didn't like it was obvious to both of them, she was sure, but she wasn't going to cause any trouble. At least, not overtly, or until she was ready to make her move.

"...So did he tell you anything more about this threat to everyone?"

She indicated Kunsel.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 19, 2013, 08:25:59 pm »

@Ceil

The strange mage was jerked from his concentrated hate-a-thon against the iron bars in an attempt to possibly mentally destroy them due to Ceil's words, looking in her direction.

"You have no objection here, this is the kind of place that I do steer away from. To be trapped so, no tree to be tapped, no sky to be seen, no hill that leans... An abomination. Stone and steel, that I wish to postpone and never feel." The rhyming mage's words were edged with obvious venom at his surroundings.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2013, 02:37:29 am »

Jago, still panicking, places his bleeding hands on Freya's shoulders and looks at her, actually crying.
:"What did I do to deserve this why am I in here why is everything so small and cold and- and dark?! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"
She sighs
:"Life is rarely fair, moaning about it won't make it develop a heart suddenly. Look on the bright side, you still have your health and the place is filled with people on ours side."
She walk around the jail, poking at the walls here and there.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2013, 06:04:03 am »

"Yes. But perhaps it would be best for him to tell you in his own words."

Kunsel sighed, and wrung his hands a little. "Um. W-well, you see... I had a vision. I have many visions. But this one was different, clearer than anything I had ever seen before." The robed man took a deep breath, exhaled again, and continued. "The very ground beneath my feet shattered, like glass. Crops and livestock burned alive by blood from the earth. I saw the oceans rise over the land, then fall away again, leaving nothing but sand."

"In less than a year, this prophecy will come to pass. Unless the remaining Divine energies can be gathered, transmuted into an icon of holy power. I still do not understand how this can save us... But my vision was very clear. King Ansel will use it to save us all."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2013, 04:51:50 pm »

Jago attempts to calm himself at Freya's words, but only manages to stop his outright hand-ripping panic. He's still trembling, still crying (though less so), and still obviously afraid.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 21, 2013, 05:53:30 am »

Freya walked over, thinking. Disliding a hug would be too much, she put a reassuring hand on Jago's shoulder.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 23, 2013, 09:37:01 am »

Diana looked at Kunsel for a moment, not really believing him, before turning back to Ansel.

"...Another question. What happened to the captain of the guard here, Zayn?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 23, 2013, 09:41:02 am »

"I do not recall such a man being among the few who surrendered. He most likely fell in battle." A short silence descended over the table.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 23, 2013, 09:49:49 am »

"...Is it possible for me to visit the dungeon, later on? Someone there would want to know."

Diana was managing to hold it together, but it was like losing a favorite uncle. She didn't want to be the one to tell Tyrn, but someone had to.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 301