Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164099 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2013, 08:05:51 pm »

Ceil gave no qualm nor resistance as she was led to her cell. She silently passed through door swung wide open, and she closed her eyes for a good long while, seemingly ignorant of her cellmate's movements.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2013, 08:47:58 pm »

"...How are we even going to get out?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 15, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »

Diana looked away for a moment, before returning her eyes to Ruth.

"Mrs. Farriell... The reason I'm here is because... I surrendered. If I had known what I do now, I think I would have continued fighting, even if the odds looked hopeless. But I owe it to my soldiers to break them out, as well as the innocent travelers who were just with us at the time. Damn Exsten..."

She sighed.

"Do you know any way I can get them free?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 15, 2013, 09:25:22 pm »

The older woman cast her gaze down and whispered. "...I am sorry, your highness. Even if there were some way to get them free, or even to get you to them, I can't think of any way you'd ever be able to escape. King Ansel has many soldiers here, and they guard the gates well."

"Your highness, in my long life, I have sometimes made decisions which I regret. But Father Michael, may he rest in peace, always told me that the only person who could ever know what I should have done different is God, and that He would not fault me for not seeing it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »

"I'm not going to give up on them. The Exstenians are keeping me for a reason, and I'm going to play along with them until I get some answers... and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find a way to escape. Whatever it is the Exstenians want, I can't let them have it."

Diana moved away a few steps, looking out the window.

"I take it Father Michael... was killed during the invasion?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2013, 09:03:24 am »

"Yes... He stood by our soldiers until the last." Just then, a knocking was heard.

"Princess? Are you prepared to come to dinner?"

~~~

Out beyond the castle, Philip led the two men through his door. "Mother, I brought some friends over!" No response was heard. "She's probably asleep again. She sleeps a lot ever since..." The boy trailed off, and sat at the table. "Anyway, we should think about this."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 16, 2013, 09:26:38 am »

Ursa remained standing, arms crossed. He wasn't entirely sure if the Boy's chairs would support his weight.

: "If mother not help, Boy know someone else who can? Longer Ursa wait, longer bandits have to rest. Sooner is better."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:18:36 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 16, 2013, 09:48:44 am »

Diana glanced at Ruth, then the door.

"Yes, just a moment!"

She turned back to Mrs. Farriell.

"I meant what I said. I don't know when or how, but I won't let them get away with everything they've done."

With that, she opened the door and stepped out...

Sunny One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 16, 2013, 05:46:00 pm »

"You really think that someone's gonna break us out of here? If nothing else, there'll end up being more guards watching us."

As much as Rodan disliked the cell, he knew that chances of escaping were slim. He just hopeed the others would quiet down soon, he was hoping to get some sleep. Not like there was anything else to do.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 16, 2013, 05:49:45 pm »

@Tyrn:

"Don't ask me." Oscar scoffed and then brushed his hair a little.

"It's quite nice, for a jail. Much better than the few I was. And I hope that the Princess, as it seems, will get us out of here somehow. Or maybe some other soldiers. I don't know!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 18, 2013, 01:11:56 pm »

"Hmm, it might actually be a bit better to wait for a bit. Let the sun go down, give us a chance to rest up. They won't be expecting a rescue, but there are probably more soldiers down there now, dealing with getting everyone into a jail cell than there will be later tonight. You don't want to rush this." Brann shrugged and turned back to the boy. "So, is there anything else you can tell us about the castle layout and then invading army?"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:42:36 pm by Swordstar »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 19, 2013, 02:54:15 pm »

"Uh... The castle is big, and there are lots of bad guys inside?" The kid shrugged. "...Maybe I could sneak you guys in with some food or something." Philip said, beginning to think aloud. "Like, load up a cart with wheat or something, and stick you guys under that..."

~~~

Eren led Diana down toward the Dining Hall. Two men were already within. A red robed man, and King Ansel of Exsten, a tower of a man, clad in dark armor.

"Ah. You must be Princess Diana. I appreciate your presence here. I am King Ansel, of Exsten. Please, have a seat."

Eren stood at attention near the door, saying nothing.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 19, 2013, 03:19:11 pm »

"Heh, fair enough. Guess it was too much to expect you to know a lot about the castle and army. You're helping us enough as it is." He paused, thinking the idea over. "Hmm, seems like it might work. Assuming they don't check the food too carefully."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 19, 2013, 03:26:34 pm »

Diana glared coldly at Ansel... but nevertheless, decorum had to be upheld. For now at least. She took a seat at the foot of the table, across from Ansel, and folded her hands.

"I know who you are. I do wonder why you're going to all this expense for me if you've already won."

"Tell me, did you wait until your army was almost broken on these walls before you raised Allondight? Or did you draw it before leading the charge, in fear of my father?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 19, 2013, 03:54:15 pm »

Ansel steepled his hands in front of him. "...I brought Allondight to bear the moment I was within sight of this castle. I chose not to risk my men against your fortifications in the name of some foolish belief that the Divine Weapons must never be used against another man. I believe they can be used for men, Diana." The robed man behind Ansel shuffled uncomfortably.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 301