Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164090 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #405 on: October 10, 2013, 08:13:44 pm »

"...Biggs and Wedge were right to doubt. I shouldn't have asked you to come. All of you were only in more danger traveling with me. I wish I had never involved you in all of this."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:15:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 10, 2013, 08:50:11 pm »

Enoch was silent as his wrists were bound in the rope, keeping silent. His hood seemed to have drooped further down his face than normal even. The strange mage heard Diana apologize and after a moment, he spoke only loud enough to be heard by her.

"The future is not known, nothing is set in stone. Sand is the land of time, and blame is not your fame for there is no divination, no illumination of what will, and that to still be until."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:53:27 pm by Xanmyral »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 10, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »

Diana didn't respond. She was too worried about what would happen to her companions. She was sure she was going to the chopping block - killing her would demoralize her father, and then it would be easier for the Exsten forces to defeat Durhiel. But... would they allow the rest of them to go? She didn't know about Otiros, Tyrn, Freya, Biggs, and Wedge. They were active Durhiel soldiers, and she was both ashamed to be this weak of a leader to them and sad that their fates would most likely be no better than hers. But the others - Oscar, Ciel, Enoch, Jago - they were merely travelers who had thrown their lot in with her, and she had probably led them to their deaths.

She had never felt so weak and helpless before, and the cold hands of self-pity and self-hatred wrapped themselves tighter around her heart with each passing moment, and all Diana could do was cry silently over what her incompetence meant for her allies. This was all her fault - simply because of who she was - and she could do nothing about it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 10, 2013, 09:22:11 pm »

"No. Princess... Diana this is our fault. We've failed in our mission to protect you."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 10, 2013, 09:29:42 pm »

"Your highness, you did only what you thought was right. There is no shame in trying to save the lives of those around you..." Biggs did his best to sound comforting from the rear of the line.

"They'd have slaughtered us all if we'd stood and fought." Wedge's tone was far more reserved.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2013, 10:52:15 pm »

"I appreciate what you're trying to say... but we may all be doomed regardless."

Diana's tone was despairing. Her next words were addressed to the enemy leader directly.

"Sir? If I may ask... what's to become of us?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2013, 11:41:48 pm »

An unsettling current of raw panic was sweeping through Jago. Oh no no NO, were they about to take him to a jail?
:"Oh, oh shit, they're going to take us to prison cells won't they tiny crushing prison cells oh fuck."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 11, 2013, 12:12:17 am »

Far away to the north, the wild man stirred feebly.

: Should have finished Ursa when had the chance.. He began trying to work the arrows out of his body, determined to get back into the fight at some point.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 11, 2013, 01:43:25 am »

Freya look at the rope

:"Nice knot work, rope a bit rough, but that to be expected."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 11, 2013, 07:38:23 am »

"Sir? If I may ask... what's to become of us?"

"I don't know. My squad and I were only given orders to find and retrieve you. Once we return you to command, I don't know what will happen. Now get moving." The soldiers start moving to the south, except for Isard, who turns and looks at his prisoners expectantly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2013, 10:10:13 am »

Eventually, Ursa rose to his feet (unsteady from blood loss) and peered cautiously out of the forest. In the far distance, he saw that the "bandits" from earlier were still alive...AND they had captured the travelers he and his companions had been trying to save!

This would not stand. Ursa retrieved his hatchet and began following the group at a great distance (and a surprising amount of stealth for one as large as he was). Eventually they would let their guard down, and then he would strike.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2013, 11:02:33 am »

Diana started following.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2013, 11:13:32 am »

Enoch kept silent as he lowered his head and moved with the group, wrists out in front due to the rope.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2013, 12:06:03 pm »

Otiros remained quiet for now, just following. There was nothing to be said, at least not in front of the enemies.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2013, 12:15:07 pm »

Chapter Two
Home Is Where The Heart Is

~After being captured by Isard's group, Diana and her cohorts are marched back south. Rests are few and far between, with Isard's men taking turns riding the mounts their prisoners had brought with them. The captives are forced to carry on with only their feet to carry them. The group is marched through thick forests that gives way to yielding grasslands, only to realize they are being marched toward Durhiel.

The group passes by the Lit Lantern, burnt down and ruined. There is no time for remembrance as Isard marches them ever onward. As the group approaches Castle Durhiel, they can only wonder as to what may be in store...~

Isard sits upon Eurydice's back, keeping a quick pace upon the road, but not beyond what he expects the group can be made to walk. He turned his gaze upon the princess. "We have almost reached our destination. Your ordeal is nearly over."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 301