Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163923 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1545 on: March 22, 2014, 07:13:16 pm »

Lucas finally arrives to where the prince was. He tried to speak while he catched his breath.

"Prince! Huff... Law... Hah... Challenge... Puff... Empress!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 22, 2014, 07:18:05 pm »

Ursa crossed his (significantly larger) arms and scowled right back at the Prince. A part of him was tempted to agree to bring the brat along up the mountain, only to leave him up there. See how quickly one of those lazy pegasus riders would show up to help then!

: "Prince not be reasonable. What next, insist on following Princess into bath? Empress obviously not mean for Prince to follow Princess everywhere, so why be so stubborn now?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 22, 2014, 07:27:57 pm »

Wilfort rolled his eyes, and held up a hand to Lucas. "Shut up. Breathe. Then talk."

At Ursa's words, he turned deeply red. "I-I certainly would not follow her into the bath, or her bedchambers, or anywhere so private!" He forced a breath, and then continued somewhat more calmly. "Though training is hardly private. Besides, what is so important about training on the mountain that you absolutely must go there? Seems a bit strange to me!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 22, 2014, 07:35:08 pm »

Lucas took a couple of deep breaths before speaking again.
"Sorry. Is the law that allows anyone to challenge the Empress for the throne still in effect?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 22, 2014, 07:37:28 pm »

: "Princess wanted to see view from up there. Simple." To Ursa, this seemed like all the reason one needed to climb a mountain. Besides, he did best surrounded by nature instead of cold brick walls.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 22, 2014, 07:46:02 pm »

"Right, one idiotic conversation at a time, please." Wilfort turned to Lucas. "Of course. That law was written by Empress Ulfijan. It will never go out of effect. And if you're wondering, she would kill you. It's to the death." Wilfort then turned back to the mountain man. "I don't know where you come from, but in high society, we don't do things without regard for the consequences just because we want to. It'll have to wait until after Ansel's death."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 22, 2014, 07:53:08 pm »

Diana sighed.

"Fine, then we'll go to the training grounds, but you're not to be near us, Empress's word or not. I imagine she'd be far more angry if I accidentally hit you with an axe than she would be if you sat some twenty or thirty yards away to watch."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:28:35 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 22, 2014, 08:25:21 pm »

Ceil clasped her new staff, having ducked out and away as the princess and others headed towards the mountain. A staff's make can vary just as much as any weapon of death. She reviewed in her mind, recalling the words of a kindly old mentor, However, unlike those of death, a weapon of life such as a staff requires precision and familiarity outright. Just as a warrior directs a sword to create such wounds, it requires just as much, if not more direction for a sister to seal them.

Ceil quietly wandered around, searching for some sort of church. Perhaps there are wounded that need treatment, but either way she wanted a little peace, perhaps a pastor to speak with.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 22, 2014, 09:41:19 pm »

:"Urm, well... I came with someone and I don't really know who to ask about it? I'm, uh, not normally used to life around a big city."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 23, 2014, 12:35:48 am »

Otiros finally became alert when he heard something going on, too many voices talking at the same time, obviously something was going on. He simply tapped his armor for a moment before raising his crossbow again to march forward to meet with the group.

"What happened, Milady?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 23, 2014, 12:41:55 am »

Diana greeted Otiros with a nod.

"The truth of it is, nothing really. Ursa climbed an impossible to scale mountain, and that's about it. We're going to go off to the training grounds soon so he can teach me how to use an axe. I'll need to learn, in case we can recover Gram."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 23, 2014, 01:10:15 am »

The temptation to leave that kid on top of the mountain was just growing greater. Thankfully, Diana decided to defuse the situation entirely.

: "Not impossible, just tough. Ursa ready to see training grounds when Prince is ready to show the way."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 23, 2014, 04:03:58 am »

"There's a law of duel in this country? Interesting. So anyone can duel Empress to win the throne?" While Oscar wasn't able to read, it doesn't mean he couldn't think fast.

"Prince, are foreigners of high nobility rank accepted into the duel as well? Presumably foreigners with dragon-slaying weapons?" He looked at Wilfort, barely withholding a grin. This is going to be interesting.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:05:29 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 23, 2014, 09:03:07 am »

"If you're asking if Ansel would be legally capable of challenging my mother for the throne, then yes. He could. But he won't. The system is a farce, to be honest. You see, the reigning Empress gets to choose the precise method of combat. My mother would clearly choose archery, and use Brahmastra as her weapon. Even with the best bow man could make, Ansel would stand no chance. And, if he decided to cheat, our military would fall on him like an unstoppable tide before he could attack my mother, much less kill her. It's nearly impossible to beat the ruler, provided they know how to use Brahmastra."

"Besides, he'd have to leave his army outside, and the dueling grounds are beyond the range of staves or magic. He'd have no support. To be honest, my mother might allow him to challenge her on bad faith, and then throw our army at him once he's separated from his troops."

"I'll be showing the Princess to the training grounds now. If any of you wish to come along, there should be room for all of you to spar without wanting for space. Or whatever it is you want to do." Wilfort then led the group back through the castle, and to the training grounds within the keep.

~

"Perhaps you should ask them then, m'boy. I just tend the grounds, I don't know much more about what goes on then the average man." And the man walked away.

~

Ceil found the city's temple to the Holy Father, the God of the realms. As she stepped inside, she saw many people gathered in prayer as well as a priest, who approached. "Good day, sister. How do you fare this day?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 23, 2014, 09:38:02 am »

Jago shrugged, sighed, and nodded, heading off to look for Diana.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 301