Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163859 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2013, 05:01:39 pm »

:"Or you could die a horrible death. Choose."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2013, 05:10:22 pm »

"...You aren't really good with negociations.. are you? We aren't here to kill people."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2013, 05:11:50 pm »

The axeman returned to his ready stance, teeth gritted against the pain. "I'd sooner die here than in a Durhiel prison!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2013, 05:14:46 pm »

"Like I just said, we aren't here to kill anyone, so just put your axe down and lets talk."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2013, 05:34:54 pm »

Diana moves to 11,17.

"Release your hostages and put back everything you're stealing, and you might walk away yet."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2013, 05:44:20 pm »

Move, 12 18
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2013, 07:52:36 pm »

Jago jumped backwards, frightfully. Augh, augh, why did his first fight have to be indoors? He'd never done anything like this before, and while he could usually handle buildings like this, the fact that he was fighting made him nervous... Needless to say, he was regretting his brashness.
:"I've... I've never fought like this before, oh no, why did I get into this why did I get into this?!"
He then loosed a shot from his bow, in panic.
Move to 8, 9 and attack Spearman B

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2013, 08:47:37 pm »

Despite his panic, Jago loosed his arrow true. The lancer howled in pain as the missile struck.

Code: [Select]
Jago attacks Green Lancer B!
116 - 10 - 4 = 102: Autohit!
8 - 4 = 4 damage!

"Surrender or die, you honorless dogs!" Biggs charged the axeman guarding the door, landing a solid blow. The fighter clumsily countered, and Biggs found it trivial to dodge. He then slashed across the axeman's chest, knocking him to the ground.

Biggs attacks Green Axeman A!
108 + 15 - 2 = 121: Autohit!
11 + 1 - 2 = 10 damage!

Green Axeman counters!
79 - 15 - 12 = 52
Roll: 86: Miss!

Biggs attacks again!
108 + 15 - 2 = 121: Autohit!
11 + 1 - 2 = 10 damage!

"Graaaa!" Wedge charged through the newly vacated doorway and attacked the nearby swordsman, striking a heavy blow with his lance. The youth rallied however, and dealt a minor blow to the cavalier with his sword.

Wedge attacks Swordsman A!
94 + 15 - 8 = 101: Autohit!
15 + 1 - 2 = 14 damage!

Swordsman A counters!
100 - 15 - 12 = 73
Roll: 40: Hit!
9 - 1 - 4 = 4 damage!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2013, 09:27:59 pm »

Enoch remained seated, even as an arrow whizzed close to him and struck the soldier who had (presumably) been the one trying to act intimidating to him previous. His eyes were, although unseen under his hood, locked onto Daryn.

His voice no longer had the mild amusement that had accompanied it while he talked previous.

"What now, Daryn." It wasn't a question. "Will you unravel like old yarn? Will you forever be housed in an unmarked cairn? What now, Daryn? There is still a way to flee, to soar. When routes are locked and poor a key, there is always a door to see." The strange mage riddled, his voice serious, with an edge.

The robed man stood up, walking at his own pace to 10.5, his face still locked onto Daryn's.

"What is it that you wish... Little fish. Ignore the boy, he's not of import to this ploy, and I can grant that which you seek, I will not be coy, if you would simply listen to the words of a freak."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2013, 10:07:02 pm »

"You can grant us what we seek? Ha! Can you conjure food, give us back our simple lives from before we were conscripted? No, you can't! You cannot give us freedom, fool. But we can take it."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2013, 10:17:22 pm »

"I may not be able to do most that you ask, but do not mask that as inability to do all that you task. I can show you a door, to prevent you from bleeding out on the floor, that clout I do offer in this bout."

"So is that what you wish, little fish? A way away from the knights at play, to maybe once more sleep in the hay away from the fray... I offer no boon, I cannot sing that tune, but I can offer possibilities, an ability to make a choice if you would simply listen to my voice."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2013, 11:07:40 pm »

Enoch sees he has the man interested. He smiled.

"That depends, do you agree with the plan? I shall stop being coy when you forget the boy." The strange robed man gestured towards the archer. "...And of course a debt. Do not fret, you won't have to pay yet, all I inquire for now in this mire of a ploy is that take this object and do not toy with it, but keep and say not a peep."

With that, the strange mage dug around in his robes and pulled his hand out in a closed fist, towards Daryn. He unfurled it and within was an acorn. Doesn't seem unusual beyond being slightly larger than usual, although it was a dark red color.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2013, 01:27:07 am »

"...You aren't really good with negociations.. are you? We aren't here to kill people."
:"Carrot and the stick, you offer the carrot, I threaten with the stick."

Head to 15,13
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2013, 01:44:36 pm »

".... I will take that as a "no" for my previous question."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 301