Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163846 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1110 on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:47 pm »

"...Yes, you did. I apologize."

Diana rubbed at her collarbone.

"I forgot in all the fighting."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: February 27, 2014, 12:03:25 am »

: "It not problem. Ursa have trouble remembering lots of things, even when no fighting."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: February 27, 2014, 12:18:21 am »

"If you'd like, we can talk about him some time."

Diana would have liked to learn more about Balthazar, but she didn't want to prod Ursa if it was a sore subject.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: February 27, 2014, 12:24:49 am »

: "Ursa would like that. And Princess can talk about family as well, if want."

((But not tonight. Sleeeeeeeeeep...))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: February 27, 2014, 12:29:29 am »

"Perhaps, Ursa."

(Depends on if Blade gets mad at me again for making up stuff about Diana's family or not. That's why her brothers don't even have names as far as I know. :P)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: February 27, 2014, 03:30:40 am »

Oscar stirred a bit.

"Princess, may I ask you about our journey plan? Do we rush straight to the border? Or are we going to slip from forest to forest, taking shots at whatever Exstenian marauders we find?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 27, 2014, 07:52:51 am »

Brann had largely not been paying attention to the discussion going on around him, instead mostly focusing on making sure that he could breathe and move without things hurting, but at the mention of other countries, he noticed a distinct lack of mention of his own country. Coughing slightly, he asked Diana, "Uhm, Princess... Have you any news of Worus? I noticed that you mentioned the other countries but... not mine."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:13:25 am by Swordstar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 27, 2014, 10:59:03 am »

Diana addressed Oscar first.

"I think we should move along the border of Osngaria, traveling only at night, and sticking to forests and other natural cover as much as we can."

Next, she turned to Brann.

"...No, I haven't, but it's safe to assume Exsten will be attacking them as well sooner or later to try and gain Ascalon."

She hadn't even considered Worus. Would it be better to travel there? They would have to cross Osngaria to get there though, and it was basically Exstenian territory. Then again, so was Durhiel, and Worus - from what she remembered of her history lessons - was basically a center for mercenaries. It would be easy to blend in there. But they didn't have the funds to hire anyone, so... Uljifan was the only choice.

"Maybe if we're lucky we can stop King Ansel at Uljifan and Worus never need be involved in this war."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 27, 2014, 11:27:56 am »

Brann grimaced slightly, but nodded. "I suppose that will have to be my hope as well then. Though..." He paused slightly before continuing, "And don't take this as an insult, I doubt that my country will be untouched by this war. But I will follow you for now. It's also possible that if Exsten has control over four fifths of the land, they will be able to convince many of the mercenaries in my country to join them... So perhaps protecting Ulfijan and Brahmastra is the best option after all."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 27, 2014, 11:35:08 am »

"No offense taken. It's a difficult decision, and I can only hope I'm making the right choice."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 27, 2014, 11:42:31 am »

"To be honest, if I thought that my returning to Worus and warning people would change things, I would go now and never look back. But I doubt that I would bring them any news they haven't already heard. And so I'm staying where I think I have the best chance at doing some good."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 27, 2014, 11:58:03 am »

"Thank you. I'm grateful that you've thrown your lot in with mine."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 27, 2014, 12:32:02 pm »

Brann shrugged. "The enemy of a likely future enemy is a friend?" He chuckled slightly, before sighing. "Still. Things are going to be more dangerous from here on out and... Well, it all sort of sounds like the adventure that you dream of having. Fighting to save a princess, helping her win back her country. But it's a lot less fun than you imagine. But... even though it's dangerous and full of pain... I still want that adventure. I still want to do my best to protect the princess." He bowed to her and then turned and walked away, searching for somewhere he could sit and rest for a while. Even though he'd been healed, he still wasn't completely at full strength.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 27, 2014, 01:03:08 pm »

Ceil made her way down the corridors, having paid no mind to Diana's question. Instead, she was focused on one thing only.
: "...Hmm..." She turned from hallway to hallway, eyes sharply examining any doors, gates, anything that could lead outside.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 27, 2014, 01:11:58 pm »

"I... see. I'm counting on you, then."

Again, she encountered that wall of separation. She was only 'the princess' to her companions. Maybe it was for the best that it remained that way. As long as they saw her as the Princess of Durhiel, their leader, and not Diana, a lonely girl who missed her family and home, they would listen to her. But it still hurt that her allies saw her the same as her enemies did: just a figurehead. She lowered her eyes and stared at the back of Oscar's neck in a troubled, pensive mood.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 301