Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Merchantlusts - Turn 6: Madness and Chaos and Death, Oh My  (Read 16992 times)

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
Re: Merchantlusts - Turn 4: Necromancers Making S'mores
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:24 pm »

I... I just.. No. Don't say a word, Saint. Just don't say a word. I don't want to know why we have trousers as our symbol and why you called it The Tunnel of Cloisters. Just shut up.

I am performing the gods' work. Amen, trading brothers.

Amen.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2013, 02:58:48 am »

A woodcrafter trhows a tantrum! Why?! Aren't everyone happy under my reign?
Oh, he hit an animal caretaker who's been smelting hematite and feels better. And wants to attend a meeting with me. Well well... Lisard, what about jailing him for a few months?

Hey, how could that be "no criminals" if I point you one? What? Fist fight and throwing things ain't a crime, it's a traditional contest?
Oookay, next time I'll set a traditional contest at 'Lizard's"...

"Firstly, do we have any chains suitable for justise, eh? Secondly, clues aren't gonna gather themselves, buddy.

Next time, I'll shoot those brawlers in the knees."
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2013, 08:17:26 am »

Since you still say players wanted, I'll sign up for a turn.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

callisto8413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2013, 12:30:47 pm »

I had a Dwarf that witnessed a crime and in this stats, it said 'Reporting a Crime' just like any other labor.  But he never did.  I assume it can get irrupted by the need to drink, eat, or even being blocked by something or some animal.

"Oh no!  That person hit that person!  I better report it!  I better go to the sheriff.  Going to the sheriff, going to the sheriff.  Hey, I'm hungry.  Going to the dining room, going to the dining room.  Hmmm..Dwarf Ale Biscuit!  Nom-nom-nom.   Now...what was I doing?  Oh yes, hauling!"
The most EVIL creature in Dwarf Fortress!

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:32 pm »

16th Galena
Wren woman set off the stone trap and got a boulder in the guts. Now we have vomiting wren woman that ocasionnaly drops unconscious.
This makes surface syndrome even worse.
And Vutok Boltdragons, legendary leatherworker, who got enough of sun, wren men, undead badgers that ambush from the forest throws a tantrum and punches a clothier in the guts. Now we have vomiting dwarf INSIDE.

19th Galena
Sneaky goblin thief tried to get in, but set off the stone trap. More over, Lisard was loading that trap that was set off by wren woman, in a single step for goblin.
Now Lisard slowly punctiones goblin, limb by limb. Right arm, left arm, leg=ft leg, right leg... that's gonna take a while.

Oops. That thief was just a vanguard - an ambush of macemen shows up! Poor Lisard hasn't survived a mace in the head....

Our soldiers dealt with rest of that squad, with the cost of one recruit... but Dwarvinator discovered another one! Shit

And a carpenter turned berserk. These days are so funny.

25th Galena
Dwarvinator died, but gate is clear now. Archers covered our melee squad (actually, only Iden Lashscribes the speardwarf was on duty. Where others were? Dunno.) and Iden finished all of them. He got a pathetic title - Iden Lashscribes the Brand of Syrups. (That name reminded me to grow some sweetpods - for syrup and rum!). I think he deserves his own tomb.

Berserker carpenter is finished too. And someone has destroyed the inner gate bridge!!!

So, speaking short - we need new chief medic and captian of the guard. And I wonder who inherit "Lizard's"?
EDIT: and tantrum resulted in a few more deaths.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2013, 03:13:20 am »

"Welcome to Boatmurdered Merchantlusts, kid! Where traders' dreams come true traders die violently!"

Argembarger, Uristoteles, Monitor Lisard and Dwarvinator dwarves are dead. Saint, Bobnova and Peregar are still alive. I hope they will do better.

Can we redorf ourselves?

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2013, 03:29:33 am »

Sure thing! Put your dorf requirements here.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Dwarvinator

• Bay Watcher
  • ...grumbles only mildly at inclement weather...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2013, 04:03:22 am »

Dwarvinator, deceased.
The least I deserved for my shoddy reportage...(excuse goes here).
Did my corpse make it to the, ahem, discretely camouflaged tomb?

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2013, 10:58:48 am »

Dorf me please as "Iguana Green", Lisard's brother, tough male dwarf. "Lizard's" may go him or to the Merchantlusts community itself, as he's too busy with fighting demonstration.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2013, 01:55:52 am »

Yesterday I went half though tantrum spiral, but DF crashed at the end of autumn. Shit.
There were Funny evens such as - one-year child kills adults in tantrum, Saint deals with berserker by grabbing him by ear and throwing at the wall, a patient goes berserk and kills everyone at the hospital, and more of such madness. At the end most (if not all) named dwarves died, but I think the fortress survives anyway - Iden The Champion Speardwarf is the sanest person here,  he has no friends or family and is deadly effective against any berserker.

Will have to walk through it again. :( Hope it wil be at least as epic as before.

callisto8413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2013, 08:14:51 am »

well, I look forward to making great reading material in my future reports as I fail.   :P

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2013, 11:37:02 pm »

Dorf me please as a male dwarf "Random Migrant", preferably a migrant miner.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2013, 11:16:33 am »

Real life takes me away from DF, so if someone wants to play now - here's the save from half of my turn: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7809
Tantrum spiral raises on, but you can rely on Iden The Speardwarf Champion.

In case no one grabs the save before my return on next week - I shall continue that.

callisto8413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2013, 01:16:11 pm »

Should I wait for him to finish or take it and run it for the rest of his turn and my turn????  I think it depends on what he means by 'next' week.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2013, 02:06:34 pm »

If you eager to play now - play it NOW!  :D
But try to save my dorf, plz.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15