Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: You are a Lord II  (Read 33537 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Lord II
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2013, 01:31:10 pm »

Grinning Carling now turned towards the Court Magician

" And so he spoke and so he spoke,
The Decor of the King,
But now the glut rules o'er his ghosts
with no one there to care.
Yes now the glut rules o'er his ghosts
with not a single soul to care..."

He cackles while slowly strolling into the shadow of the Throne.

"Careful Mage, the King's Blade has put many a better man into his grave and even more into my dungeon...He.He.He.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 01:51:53 pm »

"Oh, I'm sure she says so."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 01:57:50 pm »

Twirling a knife in one had that had appeared as if by magic Alexis smiled at the mage.

Beware little mage, I'm not adverse to cutting pieces off you myself before sending you to the dungeon if you cross me.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:05:56 pm by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 01:59:24 pm »

"Now, now, good Sir Kyle is right. Do I need to remind the lordships of the occasion for wich we have gathered here and not to desecrate it further with their profane bickering?"

The roundly man shows a dissaproving glare, wich falls short of Alexis and the Jester.

"I think some mead would do good to calm you down ..."

Without waiting for an answer, he already has ordered a servant to bring some mugs with "the good stuff".

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 02:01:44 pm »

"Am I allowed to point out that the King's Blade just threatened to harm herself if I crossed her?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2013, 02:07:17 pm »

(( Porely worded, I meant cut pieces off you myself. ))

Looking up in mild disgust Alexis glared at Lukas.

I don't drink.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 02:19:20 pm »

((I'm ignoring what you meant in favor of what you said.))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2013, 02:39:09 pm »

Looking up in mild disgust Alexis glared at Lukas.

I don't drink.
"Then I'll drink enough for both of us."

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2013, 02:53:15 pm »

A tall man, wearing leather armor and followed by a squad of soldiers, entered in the hall while the other courtiers bickered. He went straight across the room and stopped before the king's throne, where he dropped to one knee, looking at the floor. The soldiers stopped a few meters behind him and did the same. He had been seen before at court - he was reputedly a berserker from the Wildlands, and a member of the King's Wardens, but he had not been assigned to the palace in a long time.

"Your Highness. My name is Raeric, captain of the Wardens assigned to your father's winter home. With Sir Belwyn dead, I am the highest officer of the Wardens. I came to the capital as soon as we received the news, to be instituted as your new Commander... If you'll have me."

He hesitated, then spoke again.

"Though you may not remember, I was a member of your personal guard, until you were thirteen of age. It was my first service amongst the Wardens, and I've been captain for twelve years now."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 03:09:00 pm »

"If there is one thing I shall not tolerate among my courtiers is bickering in my presence!

Now, Let there be a feast for all of the gathered and enjoy each other's company. If you have any proposals, bring thme forth to me and I will hold a court tomorrow to see what the kingodm needs and how will your plans work out."

He turned thne ot the veteran. He waited for him ot turn up.
"I remember you, yes. You will be my new Commander, by all means. A king without a captain is like a knight without a sword."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2013, 03:32:04 pm »

"This is not bickering, it is debate. But, yes sir."
Sig

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2013, 03:40:33 pm »

Arriving just in time for the feast is Herr Edgar Gamel, a foreign-born noble who was granted asylum by the late Pelagius after his homeland was overthrown by a tribe of short, woad-faced savages. He now administers the Royal Hunt, providing meat for the table of the King. He appears to have returned with a pair of boars today!

E: "Lukas! Come haff a look at these. Do how do you like zeem? Eh? Eh?"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:43:05 pm by Grek »

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 03:44:55 pm »

An excited smile spreads across the Mans face, and he quickly bows deeply - well, as deeply as his build would allow to.

"As you wish, Your Highness."

Scrambling away from the table towards the Kitchen, he clapps his hands with authority, causing the servants to scramble even more so. In the next few minutes the table is served with forementioned feast - obviously starting the seat of the king, down the table from his point of view.

After rattling down the
Spoiler: Menu (click to show/hide)
he takes his place near the king, ready to test the cooking for his liege.

((I did not see your edit, but had integrated boar as the main course anyway. And you with your ninja-post ;3. Let's have them ready for the feast, no? ))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:47:33 pm by escaped lurker »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2013, 03:46:31 pm »

Shrugging Alexis turns towards the doors and whispers quietly as she passes the king.

As you wish lord, if you need me then call, several of my blades are nearby and will alert me if I'm needed otherwise I'll be in the training yard.

Without another word Alexis left the room discreetly motioning towards the king as she does so.

(( 4 Blades are hidden around the room, 5 Blades make up a sword the 4 in the room are Alexis personal unit. ))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:48:19 pm by Alexandria »
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 03:54:37 pm »

"I suppose I will be in my laboratory until dinner comes, unless the king has need of me. If so, pull this cord. It will ring a bell in my lab, and I will come posthaste."
Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26