Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So I've got a legendary miner lazing around in the hospital....  (Read 413 times)

Xolroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because he needs a crutch, and no one is bringing him one.  I have several doctors, all of whom have all medical labors turned on and all other labors off.  They're just sitting around in the meeting area with "no job."  One of them is on break, but he's not the only one.

The hospital is fully stocked; the only things it's missing are soap and plaster.  There are five crutches sitting in the hospital, but no one is giving one to my miner.

How can I get it to him?

entelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So I've got a legendary miner lazing around in the hospital....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:28:01 pm »

I frequently see issues like this.  I'll have a group of people with no labours except recovering wounded, and they will all be hanging around with "no job" while some guy outside is bleeding to death...  It seems to happen with all all dwarves periodically and I have no idea why. Probably just bugs i'd imagine.

Xolroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 04:30:49 pm »

Eh.  Turns out he was in traction anyway; I'd thought he was just on a bed.  Presumably he'll get a crutch once he heals from that and I deconstruct the traction bench.

entelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 05:27:36 pm »

Btw, there is a bug where a dwarf will remain in traction *forever*.  Deconstructing the bench fixes it.

Xolroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 05:29:32 pm »

That's why I said I'd deconstruct the bench.  He's not healed yet.