Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Hitpriest: Path of the Assassin: On a break.  (Read 19530 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((I've got a feckin' pizza and I know how to use it!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Hitpriest: Path of the Assassin (5/5)
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 10:19:54 am »

Oh sweet Lord.
((This sounded like my first expression..followed by a mixture of intrigue and being appalled. But still.. pretty intriguing.

That is one darn good map.))

"Alright lads, anyone with a plan or are we acting as individuals?"

Father Pax taps Alex's shoulder. "I still believe we should play this as a team, here. Hows if you and I go to the front door, or gate perhaps, and act a little..needy?"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:02:08 pm by Tiruin »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Hitpriest: Path of the Assassin (5/5)
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 10:25:01 am »

Alexander Anderson turns to Pax, thinking for a few moments before nodding. "I suppose we could do tha'. Lead on then, eh?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If I had to think of two words to describe lawastooshort's games, I think they would be "aggressively sacrilegious." Alternately, "actively profane."))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:33:23 am by freeformschooler »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolly Island. The land of his father and the Fathers, in general. How he had dreaded to set foot on these fabled shores. But duty called, and Father Auburn had never failed a job.

Approach the villa cunningly disguised as a tourist. Gain entrance by repeatedly claiming the villa is marked in the Feckin' Tourist's Guide to Rolly Island as a must-see destination.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

((If I had to think of two words to describe lawastooshort's game, I think they would be "aggressively sacrilegious." Alternately, "actively profane."))

((I'd go for "burning nudity".))

"What, a plan? What's a feckin' plan? A feckin' priest needs no feckin' plan! Masses for the Mass God! Fecks for the Feck Throne! Wankers!"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If I had to think of two words to describe lawastooshort's games, I think they would be "aggressively sacrilegious." Alternately, "actively profane."))
((I agree wholeheartedly, but in a neutral way. I asked a friend what she would think on games like these, and it piqued her interest, mostly because of how the writing style is portrayed. Minus the nudity and other gory parts, obviously.))

Alexander Anderson turns to Pax, thinking for a few moments before nodding. "I suppose we could do tha'. Lead on then, eh?"
"Two guard dogs, two unarmed guards, and two bodyguards who should apparently be close to the person's body, is my guess. The former two should be our first problems.

"I'll be our confidence man."

Go to the front door/gate, and begin greeting the guards at the door--probably expecting barking from the dogs, and begin making a casual conversation about the area: significant places of interest nearby, distance to the closest police station..Act like a lost tourist.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:02:39 pm by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((All of the above?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

((Feck, how did I miss this? And question: Can we be 'Sister' this time around?))

Name: Father Fusco Jr.
Health: [10/10]
Skills: Competent Melee Artist
Inventory: Stabbity-Stabs
Starting Country: Canada, Eh?
Additional details or bio: Fusco Jr. had lived in Canada, specifically Nova Scotia, for quite a while while his father, Fusco Sr. was doing priestly business in Ireland, specifically, Rolly Island. When he got the news that his father was feckin' dead as shite, due to to a really feckin' unfortunate Milk Trolley accident that surely blew a few other's bollocks off, he was not really that fecking distraught, really. He continued with his life. His father a feckin' gobshite, really. But eventually, he got a call from his father's old employer, saying that they needed some gobshite to take over the job, and he was the feckin' gobshite his father had listed as next of feckin' kin. It was gonna be a LONG feckin' journey....
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Hitpriest: Path of the Assassin: Mission 1.1
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 03:32:20 pm »

Mission One: Mister O’Reilly: 1.1

Mug nearest pizza delivery wanker. Acquire his uniform, pizza carton and facial hair, then fashion a disguise from it, put it on over the cassock and stuff the rifle under that cassock, claim it's my fecking massive... holiness when questioned. When all this is said and done, knock on the back door and infiltrate the mansion - if no gobshite opens, it might be time to kick the feckin' door in. The pizza service stops for nobody.

Father Crimson, Hitpriest Extraordinaire, stalks the streets of Termonfeckin, his massive fecking holy assault rifle hiding stiffly and awkwardly down his cassock as he strides through the miserable grey shiting drizzle.

It's mid-afternoon: pizza-delivery rush-hour.

He doesn't have long to wait. He pulls his sunglasses down to reveal his expressionless eyes as a local walks past: he's spotted his victim.

A feckin' pizza delivery fecker.

Father Crimson hates pizzas.

He follows the pizza delivery guy down the street. Past the grocers. Past the newsagents. Down a deserted alleyway.

...Father Crimson dashes up behind his victim, slipping on a discarded pizza box in the slippery wet, sliding forwards and crashing head first into the victim's arse!

"What you feckin' doing, you feckin' gobshite, trying to feckin' mug me or something you big dirty feckin' gobshite? I'll show you, you little fecker!"

The pizza delivery guy is enraged!

As Father Crimson gets to his feet the pizza delivery guy attacks! He swings his fists! ...He smashes a horrifying blow into the priest's face and knocks the fecker back to the ground!

Father Crimson is enraged!

He pulls his AK out from its cassock-based hiding place and opens fire, ...spraying bullets all around the terrified pizza delivery guy but totally missing!

The poor man throws his pizzas to the ground, pushes past the downed priest, and flees back to the open street!

Approach the villa cunningly disguised as a tourist. Gain entrance by repeatedly claiming the villa is marked in the Feckin' Tourist's Guide to Rolly Island as a must-see destination.

Not far from where the cracks of automatic gunfire ring out – quite distinct against the quiet afternoon bustle of downtown Termonfeckin, a doorbell rings.

"What the feck you want, you little eejit?" asks the uniformed guard who comes to the door.

"This feckin' villa's marked in the Feckin' Tourist's Guide to Rolly Island," claims the eager looking man before him, ...entirely naked except for a rather solid looking bible that he keeps waving and pointing to as he talks, "And I'd really feckin' like to see inside it! I've read such wonderful stuff, all sorts of shite about the amazing interior design and all that, gods, I don't think I could ever rest in peace until I get to see the lovely feckin' feckery that's in that there book, such a wonderful guide, I've..."

"Will you feckin' well shut it if I let you see the living room? I've had enough of you feckin' foreign nudist pagans bothering us at all hours... Come on now, and try to keep yer feckin' mouth shut... You're lucky it's not Freddy opening the door, he bloody hates tourists..."

"Two guard dogs, two unarmed guards, and two bodyguards who should apparently be close to the person's body, is my guess. The former two should be our first problems.

"I'll be our confidence man."

Go to the front door/gate, and begin greeting the guards at the door--probably expecting barking from the dogs, and begin making a casual conversation about the area: significant places of interest nearby, distance to the closest police station..Act like a lost tourist.

Not long after, the doorbell rings again. A second uniformed guard appears to greet a second apparent tourist.

"I say," says the priest, resplendent in his best Sunday cassock and terribly English in his best English accent, "I say, I'm ah, I'm rather lost, you know. Is there a police station nearby?"

..."No there's no feckin' police station round here, you feckin' priest! I told youse lot before to keep the feck away, we don't want your kind round here! Feck off! Come on, feck off! Ooooh, I'll 'ave you, you little fecker! I'm gonna punch your face in!"

The uniformed guard is enraged!

Just before he leaps out of the doorway to punch Father Pax's face in, Father Anderson sprints at top speed up the driveway towards the house.

Father Anderson is enraged!

He draws his blessed bayonets and dives at the security guard screaming as loud as he can.

"Get your hands off my fellow fecking priest, you arsebiscuit! En garde!"

...The security guard steps out of the way as Father Anderson flies headfirst into the house, and then aims a good hard kick at the priest's arse! ...He crashes to the ground, wincing in pain as Father Anderson turns and ...stabs him right in the groin!

"Arnold!?" cries out the downed guard, "Arnold, get yer feckin' arse over here, we've got uppity tourist feckers again! Where are those feckin' dogs?!"

Try to climb over the fence and survey the villa's windows with the sniper rifle's scope while moving all about all skulking-like to make sure I get all of the things. Try to find that gobshite O'Reilly in this fashion. Failing that, find an open window.

Meanwhile, in the shadow of the bushes decorating the inside of Mr O'Reilly's garden walls, Father Nkutu skulks about, carefully passing from one window to the next with his scope.

...He can't get a shot off yet, but he's seen figures moving about on the second floor of the building.

Spoiler: Map of the target area (click to show/hide)
…   …   …   …   …   …

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Hitpriest: Path of the Assassin: Mission 1.1
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 03:37:31 pm »

Clearly la has a lot of sillyness pent up inside him from restraining himself over RtDQ.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 03:40:38 pm »

((I totally sidestepped the scenario by arriving on Rolly Island in a box located on a ship coming straight from the Congo. It was highly unpleasant and took a long time, but at least I could take a sniper rifle with me.

Wait, does Rolly Island even have an airport?))

Watch the windows for movement. The feckers have got to move eventually. Try to get an ID on one or both. Failing that, start aiming for one.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:09:02 am by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »

((It's a dirt track on a sheep pasture.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 07:05:24 pm »

"An' Tha's why ye don't feck with the Priests, ye great feckin bastard."

Anderson coup-de-grace's the guard who he's pinned to the ground with his bayonet, and if another guard enters the room, spins around to throw one of the bayonet's at him before rushing in to attack in melee.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 11:22:39 pm »

I like how everyone very neatly sidestepped the whole potential shoot out in airport security scenario by totally ignoring it.
((Oops? :X))

"I believe I'll take care of the dogs, then?"

Search the guard for anything which would pacify the dogs, or in the least aid us in getting inside. Getting inside is my main priority: search for ways to do such.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9