Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 287822 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Not looking for mugs. I'm planning to make battle sprites for this FEF as well, since everyone in the first FEF (except for Zako's character) has one. I have quite a few sheets saved to my hard drive, but you can never have too many :P

Well, this, this and this might help.
Those are indeed good sources. However, sometimes FEPlanet has a sprite that isn't on that website. The FE8 section of Spriter's Resource in particular is missing stuff.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Not looking for mugs. I'm planning to make battle sprites for this FEF as well, since everyone in the first FEF (except for Zako's character) has one. I have quite a few sheets saved to my hard drive, but you can never have too many :P

Those are indeed good sources. However, sometimes FEPlanet has a sprite that isn't on that website. The FE8 section of Spriter's Resource in particular is missing stuff.

It's your best shot right now, because FEplanet is down, and the other site is not.

In fact, every time I try connecting to FEPlanet, it's down. Are you sure it's not completely shut down?
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It's your best shot right now, because FEplanet is down, and the other site is not.

In fact, every time I try connecting to FEPlanet, it's down. Are you sure it's not completely shut down?
I sure hope not! ._.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Haspen has been quiet this entire time, does he know his character is in the IC? Also, all these archers. Making me wonder if I should make Enoch a mage instead, go mage knight and make his weapon a bow. :p
Not really though, want to try this monk business.

Enoch. Enoch why are you helping them. Stahp. Oh, you're doing it because you find this all funny. Ah, well alright then. ...Weird bugger.

Also, I swear this rhyming business is going to be a straight pain for me later on.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

It's not already?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't even know what is that for.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not already?
Not yet, but I've the feeling it will if he's to ever have to explain something in detail. It isn't too complicated since I don't need to rhyme every darn word, just the main points or failing that at least some words in there, but when tired it becomes a bit of a chore.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Haspen has been quiet this entire time, does he know his character is in the IC?

:U
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:26:59 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take that as a no.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I really should stop simply skimming over the threads >.>
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Alright, there is only one door to the inn clearly visible, and there is a guy with an axe standing in it. Are you guys still going to initiate combat?

EDIT: Wait, was Enoch volunteering to be hostage proof?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Something about the way BM phrased that first question is worrying. I mean Otiros and I can probably take that first axe guy; Otiros can soften him up and then I have weapon triangle advantage, but... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Something about the way BM phrased that first question is worrying. I mean Otiros and I can probably take that first axe guy; Otiros can soften him up and then I have weapon triangle advantage, but... >.>

I wouldn't worry too much about the first map. The challenge rating is going to be low. I just asked because your IC post before your most recent one implied you expected the door to be locked.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nevermind, then. :P So yeah, I'd like to. I don't know about the other players.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 391