Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 287845 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He is going to kill Biggs. D :

Edit: There we go.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:08:07 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

He is going to kill Biggs. D :

He has a slightly better chance of hitting him again than I have of correctly calling a coin toss.

You guys worry too much. Besides, he doesn't even have a unique sprite, why do you care?

>inb4 Biggs and Wedge are the most important character in NoH.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I thought I moved a tile east. ??? I can't hit anything, so that's all I'm doing this turn.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

We care because they're with us, and we have the chance of seeing them follow us throughout our adventures. You know it would be interesting to have two NPCs who somehow survived the whole campaign to the end, or at least I would find it such.

EDIT: Possibilities of Enoch being confused for one of the bandits: Roll a d6, if the result is positive, yes. :v

There's no way he's going to walk outta this without some suspicious stares at the least, but he does have a good defense, trying to save Jago's life.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:37:46 pm by Xanmyral »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought I moved a tile east. ??? I can't hit anything, so that's all I'm doing this turn.

I knew I saw that, but I couldn't find it when I was double checking for turns earlier. Weird.

Anyway, edited the last post I made to include the next turn.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wonder if we'll see the guy again. He is named after all, so I'm guessing yes. Heh, wonder if this might turn his life to good... Probably not, but who knows, the words of a possibly crazy mage might sink in.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wonder if we'll see the guy again. He is named after all, so I'm guessing yes. Heh, wonder if this might turn his life to good... Probably not, but who knows, the words of a possibly crazy mage might sink in.

Everything depends.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Not trying to shut out the other four players - in fact I want them to join - but Diana is too naive and inexperienced to handle this situation right now. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

BMM, you kinda didn't leave any reason for the party to unite :P

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I can share my hand at making Enoch play at Fate Weaving if wanted. He's a mage, wears a face obscuring hood, and talks in rhymes. That's practically all the prerequisites of trying to bullshit several people into a cohesive group to save the world right there. :v

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm trying to get Enoch and Ciel to come along without Diana flat-out asking them. Could, uh, could someone else maybe suggest they do that? >.>

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, I'll get right on that. To be honest, he has plenty of reason to join, just need to find time to post. Sorry.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, you guys can roleplay over the river and into near border Ulfijan for now. I'd post more/get you guys up to the next battle, but I was sick last night, have work later, and just got shoved onto a very unsympathetic piece of furniture a few minutes ago, so I'm not in the mood to get maps and stats together.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can do, will make IC post soon. Small talk rhyming stuff ahoy!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 391