Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 287951 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

: "Two Female PCs, milady. And can I ask why in the hells we have three archers and no thieves? Our pockets are going to be empty for the longest time..."

"Well, shoot. There goes that."

"...Yes it is.. and the way you said supports made it sound really awkward, Milady. But we really should take that guy out of the closet, he doesn't sound really happy there."

"Sure, why not. Here's the key."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

" "What can be done? Shall I prop up a box with a stick and put a chest under it in the hope an NPC passes by?
"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:07:07 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wait a second.. so you have the key? That means..."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

"What can be done? Shall I prop up a box with a stick and put a chest under it in the hope an NPC passes by?
: "...Why am I convinced that would work?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Wait a second.. so you have the key? That means..."

"Means what? He locked himself in my closet - probably on accident, but it was still his fault. I was just letting him stay in there as punishment for snooping through my clothes."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

"Princess, I do not believe that- wait. Your clothes?!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You know I won't believe on that, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Facts are facts, believe them or not! And of course my dresses and clothes and stuff would be in my closet. Where else would they be? And other than a prowling archer, what else would I keep in there?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

"Milady, have you perhaps considered that it may not be the best idea to keep him in there with them?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He got a point... you know, he got quiet. Don't you think he could be.. you know..messing with your clothes? I don't think that is exactly a punishment for some people."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"W-What would I care if he wants to try some on?"

"Anyway, is it really just Freya and Otiros that are soldiers and are coming with me? Everyone else says they're from somewhere else or say nothing at all..."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

"If you may look back a couple pages, milady,you may see that I have in fact retroactively decided to be one of the soldiers. It simply hasn't been recorded on my bio yet"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"Bull! BULLSH**! I AM CLAUSTROPHOBIC! I AM CLAUSTROPHOBIC! I did NOT enter this closet to look at your stuff, I wouldn't enter a closet for my life! She pushed me in! NOW LET ME OUT, OH GOD, OH GOD... I'LL BUST OUT ON MY OWN! **** IT!" *thump*
"OW! MY FOOT!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't remember saying anything about him "trying them. So I guess you care. And I am a soldier from Durhiel."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

: "Oh, I'm sure I'm just sitting about in the nearest church, healing plague victims and the like. I'd be more than honored to serve royalty if you were to drop by."

: "And someone get him out."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 391