Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199786 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #4575 on: July 04, 2013, 02:02:06 am »

"Group hug~"
Maria hugs them in tighter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: July 04, 2013, 02:06:02 am »

"I-I-I'm sorry... F-for fallling a... Apart again... P-p-please never talk... Talk about what you... What you heard..." Selina gives them both a big hug before turning to Yuri.

"D-d-do you still... Still want to... To help later...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: July 04, 2013, 02:06:30 am »

"Of course. It seems I have cost you an ally, so even if I had not intended to before, I would now."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: July 04, 2013, 02:08:14 am »

"I think she may mean with the tattoo situation Yuri."

"Um... Y-y-yes..."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: July 04, 2013, 02:08:53 am »

"Ah, in that case most definitely."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: July 04, 2013, 02:10:14 am »

"I hope Rhad comes back....if he doesn't though...."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: July 04, 2013, 02:12:53 am »

"I hope he does too. He won't abandon us... Regardless of how dysfunctional our little group is." ;)

Selina pats Maria on the back.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:15:39 am by RangerCado »
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: July 04, 2013, 02:23:01 am »

((I feel bad for the emotional retcon GWG will be doing later... Ouch))

"S-s-so... Should we go... Go to the mine now...? We... We can do the... The tattoo tr-training after... Deal?"

"You got it chief!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: July 04, 2013, 07:58:04 am »

Selina takes Yuri's hand slowly, blushing a bit more as a thought leaks to Angel.

<Yuri looks so cute with her head tilted so! Eeeeeee!>
Selina's vision is blurring as she fights to stay concious. She sways back a lot but stays seated somehow as she tries to not embarrass herself further.
"...yyyeeeeesssss..." Selina lets go of Yuri and falls on her back, laying down and seeming to b delerious.

"Conny naked, Yuri naked, Maria Naked, so cute, so adorable, love them all." Selina says similar things over and over, complimenting all the girls appearences in rapid succession.
"...I'm worried for Selina."

...Selina continues to compliment the three girls, which became four as she added Nuriel to the mix as well.
"I'm really worried for Selina."

Selina slows down a little and starts describing a wet dream between her and Maria. She goes into excruciating detail about it.
Maria starts blushing really hard.
"Um....ah...."
Maria happens to be too embarrassed to respond.
"I feel sorry for Maria."

Soon, Yuri is also added to the dream as the description continues.
"Um...please don't let me or Nuriel be next..."

Selina makes it sound like its almost over when Conny and... Nuriel!? Are added to it as well!
"Oops."

"What... No... Nonononono...! Wh-what did you all hear!?!?!" Selina looks incredibly embarrassed, blushing to 800.
"Much more than I desired..."

Selina looks at all the girls, panick and shame on her face, especially when she looked at Angel and Maria.

"Whyme whyme whyme whyme whyme..."
Selina looks at Demons Run and backs away in fear, hoping she isn't in her line of anger as she keeps saying over and over.

"Whyme whyme whyme whyme whyme!"
Selina has curled up into a ball, shaking in fear, shame, and embarrassment.
"I feel worried for Selina again."

Kyle is rolling on the floor laughing at this point.
"I feel like kicking Kyle."

"And why are you so quick to ignore your own involvement?

At least I have the bloody decency to destroy my recordings."
"It's true, he even destroyed his naughty pictures."

Kyle stops his pointing and looks surprised.
"Oh, bugger! I forgot about that."
And then he jumps into the trees.
"Now I really want to kick Kyle, but he's too far away now."

She nods. "I had noticed." She walks over to Selina, putting her arms around her. "It is okay, Selina... It's alright."
Maria hugged Selina.
"It's okay, sweetie. Rhad stopped you, and you didn't really say anything dumb."
Angel joined the hug.

"They were my desires... My fantasies and stray thoughts all told at once." Selina can't help herself and starts to cry.
"It's okay...it's okay..."

"I-I-I'm sorry... F-for fallling a... Apart again... P-p-please never talk... Talk about what you... What you heard..."
"Okay."

"S-s-so... Should we go... Go to the mine now...? We... We can do the... The tattoo tr-training after... Deal?"
"Okay!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: July 04, 2013, 08:11:05 am »

Matt and George watched as Demon's Run revealed who she was.
''Go figure, she's the creator of this dimension's universe.'' George said absentmindedly.
''How could she ENJOY killing!?'' Matt was angry. ''How can she enjoy taking away someone's life, their everything!? JUST BECAUSE SHE'S AWAY FROM ONE PERSON?''
''Stop right there.'' George put a hand up and was stern for the first time. ''You don't know what it's like to be away from the one that you love.'' Matt remembered George and Ella, and softened his approach. ''It's hard to keep your senses, as you may have seen with me.'' A... questionable portal appeared briefly over George's head.
''SO didn't need the physical proof...''
''Fact is it's been a LONG time for her with no hope. She hasn't been able to move on and devote herself to her creation. Sad as that may be, that is what it is.''
''Her anger and her rage...'' Matt contemplated. ''It's... blinded her to the wonders and beauty of what's around her...''
''Exactly.'' Matt pondered on this for a bit.
''What can I-'' At this point, Selina went into her crazy little bout. Matt went bright red, George was a... healthy colour aswell. Once they managed to get her to snap out of it, the two broke their silence.
''Well well well! What a ecchi girl you have there.'' George went into a laugh, before bringing out a portal. ''And I have it ALL RECORDED, HAHAAAAAH!''
''Oh for goo-... delete that!''
''Never!'' George went into laughter before the saw Selina crying. George shuffled a little and deleted it. ''Er... wot wot, interesting note your weren't involved in her fantasy's!''
''I did say she will have moved on in her heart. It'd be weird to fantasize about a dead man, especially as she's more of a lesbian than anyone in our group.'' <Go figure.>
''Hmmm...'' George thought for a moment, though Matt's train of thought brought him to a new question.
''You said this dimension as if... Ehm...'' Matt tried to word the question. ''Is the Robson family... of this...''
''Well...'' George interjected. ''My first teleportation kinda... took me away from my dimension, harrumph, wot wot! I never managed to get back, so I'm here.''
''So... you're like... one of the VERY few things in this universe NOT created by Demons Run.'' Matt pondered over that.
''Yes. It is possible that my soul generation is not unusual back in my dimension, I honestly don't remember enough of it.'' There was a silence between the two. ''Alright, enough of that awkwardness, eat the food before it gets cold. Janice hates reheating what she makes!''
''Janice?''
''One of your ancestors. She does the cooking, lovely lady!'' George smiled as he walked off.
<Wait... hasn't he been taking all the credit for the food up till now?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: July 04, 2013, 08:44:33 am »

Selina gives Angel a big hug.

"I'm... I'm very sorry you... You sad to see... See my... My fantasies... Are... Are you okay...?"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: July 04, 2013, 08:46:27 am »

"I have a better question: Are you okay?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: July 04, 2013, 08:51:38 am »

"*sigh* I'll... I'll be fine... I just wish you... You hadn't had to see... See the images in... In my head..." Selina has a hurt look on her face after putting Angel and everyone else through that.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: July 04, 2013, 08:54:38 am »

"It's okay, Selina. It wasn't that bad. I was just worried for you." Angel looks up at Selina. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:11 am »

Selina blushes at the thought (...20...) but decides to atleast try.

"Um... I'll... I'll talk about it... Um... H-h-how should i d-d-do this...?"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 396