Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 200037 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #3945 on: July 02, 2013, 09:35:11 pm »

"...I...I...I can't answer... Is that why you... You won't enter into a romantic relationship... Because of what Demons Run might do?" Conny answered the last question from the view of a lover, but knowing all that... She can't answer.

She smiles a little, chuckling. "No.

That question, and its answer, is why we are alive."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: July 02, 2013, 09:39:55 pm »

Hmm, Yuri might know, or someone she knows. I have to tell her but, do you want anyone else to know? I will respect your privacy in this as much as possible. And can you please tell me why you enjoy molesting me? If its because you want to be a succubus i'll accept that but i'm guessing you have another reason.

"I...I..." Conny is speechless.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: July 02, 2013, 09:42:12 pm »

Hmm, Yuri might know, or someone she knows. I have to tell her but, do you want anyone else to know? I will respect your privacy in this as much as possible. And can you please tell me why you enjoy molesting me? If its because you want to be a succubus i'll accept that but i'm guessing you have another reason.
Pft, my chances of getting back are shot to Earth at this moment, so tell away. And succubus is just a position. Short version, I'm trying to "corrupt" whatever humans are available enough that when they die whoever gets them might pay me a small sum for helping.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: July 02, 2013, 09:45:02 pm »

Seriously? Now i want the long version. You just want to wreck our lives so someone might pay you? Thats cruel and not at all logical.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: July 02, 2013, 09:46:55 pm »

She smiles softly, lifting a cup of tea from the table and sipping at it.

"Imagine this:

In a time before space, or time, or any such things we can imagine came to be, there were a pair of spirits. One of Creation, one of Void.

They were brother and sister, and also husband and wife, as for spirits, such constructs do not matter so much, biology not being much of a restriction.

For an eternity, they spent their lives together, within the endless nothingness outside of the universe, in the land of Dreams.

And then, the sister-wife, Shys'm Caes, had a Dream.

Her dream was one of fire, of earth, of water and wind, of light and darkness.

In that one endless night, Shys'm Caes Dreamed of the Universe.

She knew that she could make it a reality, in all its wonder, its glory, and its promise... and from that one act, countless, innumerable lives would be created that would otherwise never have been.

But she also knew that, should she do this, her husband-brother could never enter it, for his very presence would destroy it, and she could never leave, for her absence would destroy it just as surely as her brother's presence would.

For another eternity, she sat with her brother, and they spoke. They spoke, and they thought, and they wept.

And then, with one final embrace, they made a choice."

She smiles a bit.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: July 02, 2013, 09:48:47 pm »

Seriously? Now i want the long version. You just want to wreck our lives so someone might pay you? Thats cruel and not at all logical.
It's how Hell works. I'm not really cut out for overseeing Souls, and don't much feel like a military life, so I'd have to be out gathering them. And trust me, I wouldn't be wrecking things so much if I wasn't hamstrung so much by this stupid--little--girl--prison!

Angel clutches her heart. "Ow!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: July 02, 2013, 09:51:00 pm »

"You seem unnaturally happy about this."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:19 pm »

"You seem unnaturally happy about this."

"Why would I not be happy about existence? Because of that sacrifice, all that is came to be. However... She still pains for it. And for that, I mourn, just as much as I rejoice that we came to be at all."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: July 02, 2013, 09:54:16 pm »

"Yeah...it's a really sad story..."

Angel was a bit confused. Was there a Void-universe with more life? More to the point of the lesson, were the two siblings even aware of what they were saving--these quintillions of little stories, of love and hate, tragedy and comedy? If they knew, would they still have chosen as they had?
These were questions to ask a philosopher, not a five-year-old. Even a precocious one.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: July 02, 2013, 09:57:28 pm »

Hey! Don't hurt her! You have a chance here to be part of a family that can learn to enjoy your company, so why not? Enjoy what your stuck with instead of fighting it and we can all benefit. See it as a new experience that you have to live with so make the best of it. I'm going to go now but please consider that... And if you really have to you can keep trying to Molest me... Just... Just ask first...

Selina begins to recide from Angel's mind. (19... + 15... + 20!!! Really?!) She recides at a rapid rate, giving a shock to Angel's mind.

"Ooo, that felt weird... You... You alright Angel?"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: July 02, 2013, 09:59:46 pm »

"I don't think I would have an opinion if I never existed."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: July 02, 2013, 10:00:38 pm »

"I don't think I would have an opinion if I never existed."

"Perhaps."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: July 02, 2013, 10:04:20 pm »

"I... That was very... Very sad..." Conny looks very upset, and gives Kyle a big hug.

"What... What was sad... Or... Um... Do i... Do i want to know...?"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: July 02, 2013, 10:05:31 pm »

Kyle hugs Conny back.
"So I guess the question is back to Conny, unless someone else wants to ask a question."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: July 02, 2013, 10:10:31 pm »

Hey! Don't hurt her! You have a chance here to be part of a family that can learn to enjoy your company, so why not? Enjoy what your stuck with instead of fighting it and we can all benefit. See it as a new experience that you have to live with so make the best of it. I'm going to go now but please consider that... And if you really have to you can keep trying to Molest me... Just... Just ask first...
Alright, I'll try...For the record, I did not intend to hurt her.

Selina begins to recide from Angel's mind. (19... + 15... + 20!!! Really?!) She recides at a rapid rate, giving a shock to Angel's mind.

"Ooo, that felt weird... You... You alright Angel?"
"Ow..." Angel's clutching her head now.

"What... What was sad... Or... Um... Do i... Do i want to know...?"
"Story 'bout a brother 'n sister and how the sister made the universe..."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 396