Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199749 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2013, 07:57:49 pm »

"Cassie not so much-!"
There's a boom that rattles the house and a lot of smoke as Kyle picks up the now ringing phone.
"YES, WHO IS THIS!"
Kyle yells partially deafened by the explosion.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2013, 08:03:46 pm »

"Ow." Cyrus yelps and holds the phone a bit further away before speaking quietly. "Sorry for waking you up. I'm Cyrus, is this Kyle? We met earlier in the park?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »

"HEY, CYRUS HOW ARE YOU DOING? I'M KIND OF BUSY SETTING UP RIGHT NOW AND I need concentration. But I think I can take this call, what is it?"

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2013, 08:13:02 pm »

"Tomorrow morning could you come to the .. I think it was the small green house on 14th street?

Or is it later this morning? Yeah, then."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2013, 08:16:50 pm »

"Okay by- CASSIE NOT THAT MUCH!"
There's a boom over the phone and it hangs up.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2013, 08:23:36 pm »

"Hello? ... Hello? .. Bye then." 'That went better than expected.' He put the phone down as he turned to see his guardian glaring. How long had she been there? "Uh, sorry for waking you. I was just .. just calling my mom. Time zones."

She continued glaring. "And what is happening later this morning?"

"Ah ... She's taping my show. It's a new episode of Pokemon.'

She glared for another uncomfortable silence before turning. "Please limit long-distance calls to twenty minutes per week."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2013, 10:36:16 pm »

Selina spent the rest of the night cleaning the house and making some cookies for everyone. She was stretching her nerves to the max by even talking to them, but now that they'd all be in her house. She was freaking out, and these recurring warm feelings she kept getting when she thought of Maria weren't helping. Every now and then she'd catch herself looking at the drawing she made of her, sitting and smiling, not a worry in the world on that face.

Conny, for her part, did her best to keep Selina calm through everything. Her words helped a bit, and she was able to talk Selina out of calling the whole thing off.

Just before midnight, Conny managed to convince Selina that she had made enough cookies and got her to bed. Both of them however, slept in and before they knew it, the door bell rang. Selina managed to brush her hair on her way to answer the door but answered it in her Pajamas. (White t-shirt with butterflies, and gray yoga pants)

(This part for whoever shows up at Selina's house first)
"Um... Uh... Um... h-hi. *gulp* Uh... welcome to my house... um... come on in...?" She's obviously embarrassed about having people over and having slept in.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2013, 10:41:52 pm »

((ME FIRST!))
"You know, given how vague the directions I got were, I had an easy time getting here."
Kyle walks in wearing his Levi jeans and clap-trap hoodie.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2013, 10:49:23 pm »

"Um... sorry... d-do you want some... some cookies...?" Selina leads Kyle to the living room.

"I... uh... don't normally... um... dress like this..." Selina seems self concious about her pajamas.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2013, 10:49:33 pm »

Angel's plan to avoid her parents was simple: Say she had a playdate with a girl from school. They were a bit surprised that she hadn't mentioned this right after school, but it was believable enough. Her parents were glad their little girl had made a good friend, and not just a get-along-well-with friend. Once she had been dropped off a few blocks from Selina's house, Angel walked down the street until her parents had left, then turned into Nuriel.

Nuriel walked down the street, stretching her wings and wondering why she kept getting these headaches. Maybe it was the sun? (Of course, it was Angel the Common-Sense Conscience making herself known and ignored.) She opened Selina's door.
"Hey, Sellie, 'sup? And who's this? Is he your boyfriend? Ow, headache! Say, Sellie, do you get headaches when doing this magic stuff?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53:07 pm »

"Oh... um... no... and... hi..." Selina is surprised by how abrupt Nuriel's entrance was.

"W-why are you... um... in your magic form... sh-shouldn't you save... save your energy...?"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2013, 10:54:40 pm »

Kyle turns upon hearing the door open.
"Hello again miss. I've been informed our gracious host has made cookies, one of which I believe I will partake in."
Kyle turns to Selina as he finishes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2013, 10:55:49 pm »

"You know, that's a good point. I think." Nuriel changed back.

"No, you imbicelle, I cannot let them--oh, hello, Selina. How do you do? ...You will not hold Nuriel's deeds against me, will you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:34 pm »

Kyle turns to Angel.
"Would express shock but I'm to tired and frankly I think I still have some shrapnel in my bum from last night."
Kyle turns to Selina again.
"About those cookies?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2013, 11:00:09 pm »

Selina goes and gets a platter of cookies and some cups with milk before returning to the living room.

"I... I baked them all... last night... feel free to... to eat as many.... as many as you want..." Selina is really nervous from actually having people over.

Nuriel turns back into Angel.

"...Your... your the little... the little girl..." Selina is stunned for a moment before getting a big smile on her face, the biggest she's ever made.

"Your adorable!!!" Selina runs over and gives angel a big hug!
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 396