Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199754 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: A House Divided
« Reply #795 on: June 17, 2013, 05:16:25 pm »

"29, 30. Okay... Your done... I... I pick dare... W-What should be the... The thing one of us... Has to do if... If we chicken...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 17, 2013, 05:17:36 pm »

"I actually don't know. I'm not too fond of this game myself, to be honest, if there's only the two of us."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 17, 2013, 05:20:11 pm »

"*sigh* your... Your right... P-pick a dare for me since... Since you had to do one... Then we can do something... Something else..."
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 17, 2013, 05:20:58 pm »

"What do you have in mind?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 17, 2013, 05:22:49 pm »

Selina eyes open wide in embarrassment.

"I-I didn't! ... I just... Thought it would be... Fair..."
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 17, 2013, 05:24:48 pm »

"It's not a problem, Selina. We're friends, right? Really good friends."

Maria leaned in really close, smiling.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 17, 2013, 05:28:11 pm »

Selina blushes as Maria gets closer, leaning back slightly but not much.

"Y-y-yes... W-w-we are... W-what... What are you... D-d-doing...?"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 17, 2013, 05:29:06 pm »

Maria poked Selina and leaned back.
"Just that."
She smirked devilishly.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 17, 2013, 05:34:02 pm »

"...uh... O-okay... Um..." Selina looks and feels relieved and disappointed at the same time, though she's not sure why.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:44 pm »

((Sorry, issues, hopefully they'll be cleared up soon...I guess Nuriel was distant.))

"W-we Layars are actually not that different from human on the inside. The only ones I remember it that we are cold blooded, nearly everyone is born magic capable and we have scales, P-probable because ours p-planet are quite similar to earth."
Nuriel felt a twinge in her head as she heard this. It was Angel's semi-conscious knee-jerk reaction to this.

Anima slaps Gintama
And Nuriel retroactively helps!

Selina looks at a clock on the wall (surprisingly not broken) and sees the time.
"OH NO! Angel! we need to get you home before your parents come looking for you!" Selina then looks around the house... or whats left of it.
"Um... uh... c-can anyone spare a... a place to sleep tonight...? I-I don't really have a... a place anymore..." Selina is Nervous and blushing, not feeling comfortable staying somewhere else.
"Uh... yeah... I'll need to join Selina where ever she ends up too. It'll be both of our first sleep overs!" Conny smiles as she grabs a larger sweater from a closet door and puts it on, dusting it off and providing a nice cover over her wings.
Nuriel gets a huge headache, and turns back into Angel.
"Yeah, I really need to get home!"

A teenage dressed in a red and orange outfit best as musketeer-like(brown hair, not white) land nearby.

"Are you lot okay? Selina? Angel? Maria?"
Angel was about to ask who this was, but the question was answered before she could get over her...shock, I guess?

In any case, Angel went home, a bit sad that Conny and Selina couldn't have a sleep-over. Angel would have even given Selina her bed! But she wanted to be with Maria instead. They probably knew each other beforehand. Or maybe it's because of how much they liked each other.
Regardless, Angel got home about five minutes before dinner, showed her parents the pictures, and ate. Afterwards, she went to her room. Normally, she read, but tonight, she split her time between two things:

1. Drawing a picture. It started out as a picture of a person--mostly like Selina, but with Conny's arms and Ghost's face and hair--but then she was surprised by a passing car's horn, added a stray line, and spontaneously decided to turn that stray line into a wing. When it was finished, it looked like an angel, dressed in a tight T-shirt and a pair of jeans. (Could scapheap please roll for quality?)
2. Thinking. What should they do? Probably they should have left already, but Angel did promise that she would be home for dinner, and being halfway across the country would impair that...

By bedtime, Angel had decided on one thing she had to do. She had to tell her parents. She was going to be gone for much of the day, probably multiple days, and she might even miss school. Her teachers were going to want to know why they had to send Angel's homework home, weren't they? And her parents should know, too.
When her mother came to tuck Angel in, Angel said, "Um...Mother, I have something to tell you..."
"Does it have something to do with your new friend, that Selina girl?"
"Well, yes...and something that was on the news tonight...probably on every channel..."
"...Um...was she involved with that meth lab the police raided?"
"No! It was...well...the house that got destroyed..."
"I knew it was familiar! Where's she staying? We could spare a bed."
"...Another...friend's...house...but, that's not the important part. The important part is why the house got destroyed. I...kinda might have had a part in some of the firey stuff..."
"What are you saying?"
Nuriel got an idea. You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...and the picture of Angel's mother, open-mouthed as her five-year-old daughter became a wavy-haired teenager very much not in footie pajamas.
"So, you're Angel's mom...probably mine, too, I haven't figured out how that all works yet. I expected you to look more like her. You're probably the one that gave her the brains, though, right? So, how're you tonight?"
Angel's mother was silent with shock.
"Oh, hey, I'm Nuriel, Angel's magical-girl alter ego."
"M-m-magic?"
"Yep! Here, lemme show ya!" Nuriel enthusiastically and theatrically snapped her fingers and conjured a little flame, carefully avoiding setting anything on fire and ignoring the minor headache she was slowly developing.
Angel's mother replied with a thump, due to fainting. This caused Angel to snap back. "Mom! Are you okay?"
After about twenty nerve-wracking seconds, her mother awoke. "Huh...um..."
Angel remembered something. "Hey, Mother, can I please go and see Selina again tomorrow?"
"Um...sure...just let me know where she's staying."
"Um..." This hadn't occurred to her. Where did Maria live? Wherever it was, it was probably somewhere Angel's mother wouldn't raise an eyebrow at...nor at the gathering of weird magical people.
"Can I borrow your phone?" Angel's mother, still a little stunned from the half-remembered magic, handed it over. Angel called Selina.

*ring ring*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 17, 2013, 09:15:10 pm »

Kyle picks up.
"It's a six, not a nine."
And he hung up.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 17, 2013, 09:18:18 pm »

Selina jumps slightly at the sound of her cell phone. (which she apparently now has) She answers tentively, not recognizing the number as her mothers.

"Um... h-hello...?"

[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 17, 2013, 09:28:26 pm »

"Angel's trying to call your number but doesn't know it. So I put this on a conference call. By the way, stop leaving your phone lying around."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 17, 2013, 09:30:39 pm »

"Oh... hi Angel! ...and... w-what about my... my phone...?"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 17, 2013, 09:43:39 pm »

"You left it out earlier. Well, it was more I took it from your pocket and then plugged you number into my phone and now I have your number. So you remember that armor I made earlier?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 396