Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199589 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #540 on: June 13, 2013, 08:35:21 pm »

"Eek! Quick! everyone out! we can meet here tomorrow at the same time!" (unless scap throws someone through my house right now)

Conny quickly runs upstairs to go read books while Selina be's the play-date.

"Your more likely to understand what her parents will ask. See you all tomorrow!"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 13, 2013, 08:39:11 pm »

"Actually let's meet at my house, there's much more room. The address is 1225 Dixie Hwy, you'll know it's the right house because there are four large dogs out front."
And with that Kyle flies off to his house.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 13, 2013, 08:59:00 pm »

(I guess our NPC's, Maria, and Alistair all leave... Plot!)

Selina quickly cleans up the living room before bringing out a bunch of different colored pencils and 2 fresh glasses of milk.

"Do you like to draw Angel? Oh! i better put the sword and TV back into my sketchbook." Selina does this as well, before sitting down with Angel.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 13, 2013, 10:02:29 pm »

"Alright, um...try to come up with a reason I would run into you at school!"
Angel went to a window and waved out to her parents. They came up to the door and knocked.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:57 pm »

"uh... got it!"

Selina answers the door.

"Um... hello. You... you must be Angel's parents... C-come on in." Selina is getting nervous again, but is confident that she can manage.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:04 pm »

Angel's parents are taken a bit aback. They were expecting someone six or seven--someone who would be in class with Angel.
They enter, and after an awkward period of several seconds Angel's father asks, "So...do you have a younger sister?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 13, 2013, 10:16:20 pm »

"Um... no. I went on a buddy trip to her school, the older kids were meant to buddy up with each kid in the class. I was paired with Angel and taught her a bit about drawing. If the kids liked their buddy, they could request for them to come back weekly. So every tuesday i came over too her school and we talked and played. Once the summer started, Angel called and asked if she could come over sometime since she missed spending time with me. I agreed and thought she had told you two about me. You have a very smart daughter by the way."

Selina gives a sincere smile.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 13, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »

Angel tried to blush. This didn't work very well, and in fact made her look more like Selina had mentioned some sort of rotting carcass than complimenting her. Thankfully, her parents didn't notice this.
"I...see..." said her father.
Angels mother decided to step in. "Yes, she's a very smart girl. I suppose that's why she feels comfortable around older children." She just accepted this story without a second thought.
"We just wanted to check to make sure she was okay. It's fine if she stays a bit longer."
"Just be home in time for dinner, okay?"
Angel nodded, smiling with relief.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 13, 2013, 10:25:00 pm »

"Don't worry, i'll make sure she gets home on time." Selina holds out a hand to shake.

"I'm glad i got to meet you."
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 13, 2013, 10:26:41 pm »

Both if Angel's parents shake Selina's hand. They leave, Angel's mother taking a moment to look around at some of the odd stuff forgotten in the exodus...then she asks for a cookie, takes one, and leaves.

"...That could have been much, much worse."
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 13, 2013, 10:29:27 pm »

*sigh* "I always mess up first impressions." Selina looks a bit sad, but quickly perks up.

"So! What do you want to do? We can talk about stuff, or i could just draw some toys."
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 13, 2013, 10:37:04 pm »

"Um...drawing seems like, uh...fun. Can you teach me?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 13, 2013, 10:43:05 pm »

"Hehe, of course!" Selina starts to show Angel how to draw and color, starting with basics like a flower, or a nice beach.

"The nice thing about drawing is you can never make a bad picture. Any mistake you make you can either erase, or work into the drawing." Selina is feeling very happy with Angel, not being nervous or stuttering around her. For the first time ever, Selina felt she had a friend... even if the friend was a decade younger than her.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:19 pm »

"Thanks!"
Angel looked at her last drawing, considered what to draw next, then realized..."How long have the others been hiding? Should we tell them they can come out?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 13, 2013, 10:54:25 pm »

"...I thought everyone left and we were meeting at Kyle's tomorrow... The only other person here is Conny, and she'll insist we continue you without her."
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 396