Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199876 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #4440 on: July 03, 2013, 09:37:12 pm »

"...and the reason you... You like killing is...?"

"Is because you feel you made the wrong decision...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: July 03, 2013, 09:39:37 pm »

"I'm...sorry."
Angel goes over and sort of puts her arms around Demons Run, before deciding that she probably doesn't want to be hugged. (Influencing Angel's decision is that Nuriel really does not want Angel to hug her.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: July 03, 2013, 09:49:44 pm »

"Heh. You say that like they're a dime a dozen." She shrugs a little. "I'm not that person anymore. I am Demons Run. I am a monster, a killer, a creature of rage and pain and fury and death.

Why I enjoy killing is because... I enjoy it. Because I suffer, and I rage against this... universe that imprisons me. And yet, I cannot bring myself to simply end it, even if I was free to do it. At this point, the only thing that helps is the night sky. It reminds me of him."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: July 03, 2013, 09:51:36 pm »

"You don't have to let your rage control you."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: July 03, 2013, 09:52:00 pm »

Angel pauses a moment. It works on Selina. Cautiously, Angel stepped a bit closer, and...hugged Demons Run.

"I'm not going to say I understand it. There's no way I can. But...I'm sorry that you have to go through this."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: July 03, 2013, 09:55:05 pm »

"Don't have to let it? Dumbass, I let it control me a long time ago. This is who I am now. Shys'm Caes is dead. All that's left is Demons Run." She gently pushes Angel away, surprisingly not using her magic to do so.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: July 03, 2013, 09:56:02 pm »

Selina looks sad, wanting to comfort Demons Run. (17 + 2 / nat. 20...) Selina goes against every emotion and thought going through her head and hugs Demons Run. A gentle, short hug, but a hug nonetheless.

"If... If you want to... To talk... I'll listen..." Selina ignores the blood now on her clothing. (if i understand the form correctly)

(oh you ninjas!)
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: July 03, 2013, 09:58:23 pm »

Angel sits down next to Demons Run.

"You know, when I first heard Selina saying that I was...different than I was, I was afraid that I couldn't go back, that I'd always be like that. But you know what? I got better. I'm sure Shism Cays is still in there. You just need to find her."
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: July 03, 2013, 10:00:41 pm »

"Shys'm Caes is not dead. Otherwise you would not bother looking at the night sky to remind you of him. I think you just refuse to acknowledge the she lives in you and will never leave you because she is part of you. Or maybe you are just a shallow killing machine and do not care anymore, only coming out to kill because that is the soul thing to make you happy anymore. In which case you only came out to kill something tonight."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: July 03, 2013, 10:03:22 pm »

She frowns, glaring at her. "I wouldn't bet on it." The blood that comprises her armor wouldn't stick to her, being somewhat solid. "And even if it does happen, it ain't gonna be soon."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: July 03, 2013, 10:05:27 pm »

"Then you waste my time."
There is rustling from the tree Kyle was in as he disappears from view.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: July 03, 2013, 10:05:56 pm »

"So this is it? You're just giving up, letting yourself be a brutal killing machine?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: July 03, 2013, 10:06:59 pm »

"Not exactly. I just recognize that if she is going to come back, it won't be soon. This rage and pain' ain't gonna be that easy."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: July 03, 2013, 10:08:31 pm »

(okay, no blood)

"Just... Just know... Your part of our family... We're... We're here for you..." Selina gives a shy smile.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: July 03, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »

"...I see." Angel realized that not much was going to come of this. If anything needed to be done--and Angel was less certain of this--her trying to do it would be like a bacterium trying to change the Earth's orbit. Angel was too weak and insignificant and didn't even know which way to push.

"Well, if you need someone to talk to, someone to try and make you feel better, I'm here."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 396