Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 200044 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #3900 on: July 02, 2013, 08:13:25 pm »

No, I wish I was a succubus. I'm just an exiled demon--shunted from little girl to little girl for a bit over a century now. Lucky me that I got a chance to redeem myself...which I probably just blew. So, what gave it away?

"Thanks, Conny."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: July 02, 2013, 08:13:49 pm »

"What do I think of her?"

She rests a finger upon her lips.

"She is kind, and sweet, and helpful, as well as talented. Why do you ask?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: July 02, 2013, 08:19:18 pm »

"Presumably to try and figure out how you feel about her..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: July 02, 2013, 08:20:12 pm »

She nods a bit.

"Obviously. Perhaps you should ask the question that is really on your mind, however."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: July 02, 2013, 08:20:55 pm »

Well wishing you were a succubus explains a lot still. And nothing actually... I was just saying random things i knew dealt with the two things i knew the most about you, fire and molesting. And what do you mean you blew your chance at redemption? ...And what are you causing to happen to Angel, intentionally or not?

"Because shes been fighting with herself on whether to try being with you and Maria... Wait... What question is that?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: July 02, 2013, 08:21:57 pm »

"'How is it knowing that if you open your eyes a demon will possess you'?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: July 02, 2013, 08:23:30 pm »

"'How is it knowing that if you open your eyes a demon will possess you'?

"I wouldn't know. Demons Run is a nature spirit, technically, not a demon. They are different classes of creature."

"Because shes been fighting with herself on whether to try being with you and Maria... Wait... What question is that?"

"That question would be whether or not I have feelings for her."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: July 02, 2013, 08:26:37 pm »

"I was going to let Selina ask you herself but... Do you like her like that?"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: July 02, 2013, 08:28:45 pm »

"Unfortunately, my answer to that question is irrelevant. You see, I have promised a certain person that I will not become romantically involved, for both our sakes."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: July 02, 2013, 08:33:31 pm »

"Oh... I would ask who you promised but... I don't want to pry there. I'm guessing it has to do with Demons Run though. And even though its irrelevant, can you still tell us?" Conny glances at Selina with a sad look on her face.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: July 02, 2013, 08:35:41 pm »

"I cannot be sure."

She frowns a little.

"Perhaps I do. Perhaps I don't. I have no frame of reference for it."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: July 02, 2013, 08:38:48 pm »

"A good way to find out is to ask yourself, how do you feel when your around her, would you get in harms way for her, and if nothing was in the way could you see yourself together with her. Conny gives her a kind smile.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: July 02, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »

"My mom and dad hung out with pagans a lot... I could believe the Demons run is a nature spirit."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: July 02, 2013, 08:40:26 pm »

Well wishing you were a succubus explains a lot still. And nothing actually... I was just saying random things i knew dealt with the two things i knew the most about you, fire and molesting. And what do you mean you blew your chance at redemption? ...And what are you causing to happen to Angel, intentionally or not?
Listen, any job is better than exile. And I mean that I broke a specific rule. Ahem: Whatever you do, you can't let them know what you are! If you do, you can count your chances of getting back to Hell good-bye! Finally, the effects on Angel's mind may have something to do with the presence of a demon in her mind. I never had a lot of chance to study the effects of long-term demonic possession, and I'm not even sure how much this is like that, but I'm guessing it has something to do with me.

"Unfortunately, my answer to that question is irrelevant. You see, I have promised a certain person that I will not become romantically involved, for both our sakes."
"Mind if I ask whom?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: July 02, 2013, 08:43:57 pm »

"My mom and dad hung out with pagans a lot... I could believe the Demons run is a nature spirit."

"I am glad that you are not of the opinion that all such spirits are kind. There are many who are... disagreeable, as she is."

"Mind if I ask whom?"

"I do not mind. But I cannot explain the reasoning behind my promise beyond who it was to, and even then you must swear to not press me about it."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:45:35 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 396