Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 192434 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 05:28:26 pm »

"Yeah... its nice out."

Selina suddenly feels very nervous and blushes the brightest shade of red yet as she gets an idea, taking out her sketchbook again.

"Um... uh... c-can I... um... can i draw you Maria..."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 05:29:56 pm »

"Sure? I don't see why not."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 05:34:29 pm »

"Um... thank you..." Selina gives a shy smile.

Selina begins to sketch Maria's figure and head shape, she works quickly but expertly and blushes profusely when sketching her chest size before adding clothes. She tries to hide the drawing until its finished but not very well.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 05:35:13 pm »

Kyle pulls out his phone and checks to see if his fanfiction had any reviews yet.
Let's see the usual reviews trying to press me to do a different pairing, death threats, review bragging about being far superior. I think I win in the cool powers department... I wonder if I can use my powers without transforming.
Kyle attempts to cause an updraft under the skirt of a nearby woman.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 05:37:27 pm »

((I love how I'm thinking Maria will end up on the rear end of that.))
Alistair noticed what the boy was doing and tilted his head, thinking to himself.
'Why is he flicking his fingers and looking at my sister and her friend?'
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:51:40 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2013, 06:06:01 pm »

Matt grew tired of his game, and decided to look at the tree to see if he could remember more of what happened last night. A sudden flash caught his attention, before it disappeared. It looked like... shiny wings.
Matt's curiosity eventually led him to get up to get a closer look, forgetting where everyone else was in the process.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 06:10:55 pm »

Conny, completely oblivious to the man who had spotted her, continued to fly around the tree. She liked finding better angles to listen to the 3. Finding Selina's nervousness and blushing quite amusing, as well as how much she blushed while drawing Maria, she giggled lightly to herself about the whole situation.
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 06:30:11 pm »

'Am I seeing things?' Matt thought to himself, as this blur re-appeared and disappeared. At that point, Matt wasn't exactly subtle. If this blur moved, he would duck to see if he could get a better view, or move to where he thought it went. It was weird, it didn't exactly move like a bird, but that was as far as his brain could take him to a solution.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2013, 06:35:27 pm »

Conny notices the man as she flew to some of the lower branches. He appeared to see her.

"...Please don't see me, please don't see me." She mutters as she stands perfectly still, hoping beyond hope that the man was not staring at her.
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 06:42:27 pm »

The tension for that fairy must have been high. Matt caught sight of her properly for a split second. 'Wha- that's... not a bird...' Matt thought, as he tentatively approached. Hands slowly reached out, before he suddenly checked himself.
'Do I look weird doing this?' Matt considered, his brain starting to do too many what-if's, before his curiosity got the better of him yet again as the fairy kept still.

Conny suddenly saw hands pull the branches apart as Matt stood there, seeing what looked like a fairy. An honest to goodness fairy!
What seemed like eons was actually a couple of seconds as Matt's brain wondered through possibilities, including an exciting one that he may have found someone at last who might know more about his abilities. But all in all, as he stared at this creature, only one word came out of his mouth:
''Fascinating.''

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 06:52:44 pm »

*gulp* "SELINA!!!!!" Conny freaks and flies straight towards Selina, going into her shirt to hide from the man.

"Aiiii!!!" Selina jumps up before quickly pulling Conny out of her shirt and turning away from Maria and Allistair as she tries to comfort her.

"Its okay Conny, I'm here, I'm here. Don't worry, your safe."

Selina then turns back to the other 2.

"Um... uh... I can explain..."
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2013, 06:57:41 pm »

''WAH!'' Matt got a fright as the little thing suddenly zoomed with a cry. ''Whatta-hajja-etta- It spoke!'' Matt tried to make a coherent sentence, noting where this fairy went. An interesting development all of its own. He suddenly noticed the green eyed girl, and couldn't take his eyes off her.
Not only had he not realised he was beginning to stare, but he was still on one foot with his hands in a mockable karate pose, fresh from his fright.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 07:00:44 pm »

Selina then noticed the strange man staring at her and Maria who was standing on one-foot.

"Ahh! w-wh-wh... who are you? ..."
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 07:07:40 pm »

''Uh... I-I-I-I'mmmm...'' There was a pause as Matt forgot his own name. ''Matt! M-my name is Matt! A-a-and I'm just... Matt.'' That was probably about as witty as he was going to get. ''A-and you?'' An awkwardly put question but at that moment, Matt could only think of two things; he was talking to this girl and:
'Don'taskaboutthefairy'
'Don'taskaboutthefairy'
'Don'taskaboutthefairy'

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »

Cyrus entered the park, looking intently at the damaged trees while licking a banana ice cream cone. Behind him trailed a woman in her thirties. She looked around disapprovingly before speaking. "We have much better parks. There's one just three blocks that way. It wasn't hit by lightning."

The boy shook his head. "These trees are cool, I like being here." He circled each tree slowing approaching in the general direction of the group, pausing once to pick up a charred chunk of tree half the length of his arm from the ground, before continuing.

These people ... He recognized them from his dreams. They were among those who would stand against the darkness. Now if he could get them on Ms. Katrina's good side - ''WAH!''

He turned and stared, and his guardian looked towards them, before commenting loudly enough for them to hear. "They're just hooligans. It wouldn't healthy to get involved with them .. Let's go."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 396