Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199748 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2013, 05:57:09 pm »

((Sorry for double post.))

Anima turned to Selina.
"We'll turn them back. They will LEARN the might of Earth. We will not submit to some crackpot blue woman with a fetish for death, and certainly, we will win."

She turned to Chiron and Abraxas.
"I heard noises. Go check what is causing them."
The summons nodded and ran off, checking the sources of panicky noises.
"I will retire to my home, and find a way of protecting my brother. If he comes to harm....I want that woman's head."
The way Anima's eyes flickered purple, followed by the reverberation of her voice, showed everyone just how badly she would destroy the unknown enemy if her brother came to harm.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:59:15 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2013, 05:59:51 pm »

Selina stands up, still shaking a bit.

"Wh-WHere should we... meet tomorrow...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2013, 06:01:26 pm »

"I suggest we all meet at a closed location that is easily defended. We cannot risk another one of those beasts returning and attacking us."

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2013, 06:02:00 pm »

A random hooligan drunk as anything was the only sign left of Gintama as he had flown back home. Once there, a crack of thunder and a flash later, and Matt was back... in his bed unconscious.
His transformation was flashy and exhausting it seemed.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2013, 06:03:42 pm »

Selina looks really nervous, but manages to say her thought in a single quick burst.

"Wecouldmeetatmyhouseinthemorning!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »

"Seems like a good idea, Selina. Anyone else? If anything, I would like to find a place to protect my brother. My parents will be away tonight, and possibly will not be affected by today's events for a while. My brother on the other hand..."

Anima looked away for a second, then up.
"Now is not the time for my weakness. Where shall we meet tomorrow?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2013, 06:06:43 pm »

"Hell yeah, I'm coming. Hey, Sellie, where d'ya crash? Headache--where's your house?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2013, 06:10:56 pm »

"It... its the... the one..."

Conny, deciding to help Selina out, pipes in.

"Its the small house on 14th street, with the green roof. Selina's mom went on a business trip yesterday so we'll have the place to ourselves!" After a quick thought. "And someone should find a way to contact Matt." Emphasising Matt.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2013, 06:12:29 pm »

"If only Matt would also have magic of his own. I'd rather him than the drunk loon."
((And I'm going for the night.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2013, 06:13:02 pm »

Umbral arrow looked slightly nervous at mention of meeting at Selina's house. There wasn't really any way for Cyrus to know to meet there without linking them, and she was hoping to put off that revelation longer. Still, it was better than being overheard in a public spot. "That works. What time?" It shouldn't be too hard to slip away from Ms. Katrina again-

Oh. She would be panicking about now after that announcement. "I just realized that I really need to go. Now. I'll be there." She raced off, she'd transform back in the zoo, and ... somehow find her guardian again.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2013, 06:15:12 pm »

Selina turns to Maria.

"C-Could you... um... tell everyone not... not here where to... to go? I have to... to get the house ready..."
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2013, 06:16:36 pm »

((I'm out for now. Too tired to continue. Be back at 6 GMT. Hopefully.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2013, 06:21:47 pm »

Selina and Conny head home, Conny buzzing with happiness from Selina making friends, but afraid for whats coming.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2013, 06:25:29 pm »

"Sweet. See y'all then. WHOO!"
Nuriel flew off into the skyline, swerving from time to time as Angel subconsciously complained about how obvious flying around would be. Especially with Nuriel's tendency to throw off fire whenever she didn't have a reason not to. Miraculously, or perhaps due to the nature of magic, no one noticed Nuriel's passage.
She flew into Angel's bedroom window, before flopping down into the garden. "Son of a beach ball," she grumbled, wondering why Angel couldn't leave the window open. She got inside the house and turned back into Angel.

Angel took a step forward, stumbled a bit as the memories from Nuriel filled in, and went to her room. Once there, she contemplated Nuriel's complete lack of courtesy or sanity, and how she had not only managed to completely fail to even try the most basic of tests about any magic encountered...and how Nuriel made it so Angel couldn't admit to being Nuriel. Worse...Nuriel had agreed to go. So Nuriel would have to go, not Angel. There was no way around it.
"Son of a bea--no, I shouldn't swear. It's still bad."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2013, 07:54:01 pm »

--SOME TIME LATE THAT NIGHT--

'Are they finally asleep? Work work work.' Cyrus silently crept through the dark house. Kyle had left too soon. He didn't actually want to call, as that would raise awkward questions about why he knew where the magical group was meeting, and Ms. Bat-Ears might wake up at any time. He'd considered transforming back into Umbral Arrow, but A) it wasn't worth being a girl for longer than he had to, and B) he couldn't justify the waste of energy just before a major fight.

There, under the phone, a contact book marked 'business.' He held it up to catch the moonlight streaming through the window and flipped through it ... Kevorkian, Bennie.  Klemens, Cassidy. Of course it was last name, first name. What was Kyle's last name? Did he have a last name? He turned it back to the first page and began reading through line by line.

Fifteen minutes later, he finally had it, and after a few minutes to collect his resolve to call a knife-loving older stranger in the middle of the night, dialed the number. *ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ring*
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 396