Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199778 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The breathing ship
« Reply #1845 on: June 25, 2013, 04:53:31 pm »

''...'' Matt wasn't sure how to reply. He wanted to agree with her. It was so easy to think you know someone...
<It doesn't help when I don't even know myself. Now I know why my mom and dad always told me to wait till I was 20, when I was out of the hormone hell of youth and knew myself better before dating. I'm sorry Maria. I'm sorry you saw something good in me.>
Matt silently wiped his face in the dark.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: June 25, 2013, 04:57:59 pm »

"Or maybe I was right about you, and I didn't think about how you felt. Maybe you are a better man than I thought....If I-I hurt you....I-I'm s-sorry, M-Matt..."

Maria then continued to sit in silence. Whatever was going through her mind was completely up for guessing.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: June 25, 2013, 05:06:00 pm »

''No...'' Matt said, his throat coarse, revealing how choked it was and how emotionally drained he was. ''I'm not worth apologising to.'' He looked at her, a train of thought returning to him from the sub-concious. ''You and Anima always go on about how you'll protect everyone. You forget yourself, and your own vulnerabilities. I will always have everyone's backs, including yours.''
He looked at the doors.
''So I need you to promise me. Promise me if I ever tell you to run, you run.''

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: June 25, 2013, 05:08:27 pm »

"No. I will have everyone's back. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Anima would kill me if I left you all behind. There isn't a thing you can say that will change my mind.

And besides, all people are worth apologising to, Matt. Everyone except Gintama."

Maria smirked weakly.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:14 pm »

''... Sometimes... sometimes I wonder if Gintama... really is separate... from me...'' Matt put into words what was on his mind.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: June 25, 2013, 05:16:37 pm »

"Matt, you're a sweet guy, an intelligent guy. You just get angry sometimes. We all do.

You're no monster, Matt. I like you, and if it wasn't for the fact I might hurt you, I'd snog you to prove it. Gintama....he's another part of you you just have to live with. God knows, it could be worse.

You could be stuck with a yandere for an alternate form."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: June 25, 2013, 05:18:11 pm »

Kyle walks up to Conny.
"Want to go down to the gangway and wait for them to sort this out?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: June 25, 2013, 05:20:21 pm »

Conny is glad for the distraction, and to get away from the silly entrance.

"Bring your lips and i'll go." Conny gives a playful smirk before going off with Kyle.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: June 25, 2013, 05:22:49 pm »

"Would you expect anything less?"
Kyle says going down.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: June 25, 2013, 05:30:07 pm »

As Conny left with Kyle, Selina took out her sketch book and started drawing her, Matt, and Maria all happy together. A tear fell from her eye, not sure what would happen between them, or even if Maria would still like her.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: June 25, 2013, 05:37:44 pm »

Matt shudders at the idea of Gintama being a yandere.
''I'm... so very sorry I hurt you.'' He leans against the wall. ''I've always been alone. I've not had a friend since pre-school and my parents are always away. Suddenly, within a week, I have a bunch of friends, I'm thrown in a war and have two girls who kissed me from nowhere. My feelings are all over the place...'' He gives a good look at Maria. ''It's hard to go from a nobody who confesses to girls that turn lesbian after to having two incredibly cute girls saying they're attracted to me and each other and not think something was amiss.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: June 25, 2013, 05:48:00 pm »

Maria gets closer to him.
"Nonsense. I think a lot of girls should give you a chance, Matt. You seem like the kind of guy most girls would kill for. Harem anime or no.

You're an intelligent, handsome, brave person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: June 25, 2013, 05:53:20 pm »

''Hare-... Well I meant it's difficult for me, p-personally. I know how to deal with doing things by myself. Cook, clean, deal with disappointments and mistakes. Suddenly, I have people around showing me... well... attention, I don't know how to handle it.''
<Saying that, I'm doing well dealing with a girl like Maria being this close to me...>
''By the way...'' Matt's eyes glazed over a little. ''What did you say to get Selina in on this? I-I-I mean you're pretty free-spirited and nice, but she seems more... serious with you only. A-are you sure you're not hurting her by not loving her only back?''

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: June 25, 2013, 05:57:02 pm »

"I asked her nicely and demanded she be truthful about her opinion. I wouldn't be doing this if Selina wasn't okay with it. I'm a free spirit, very open and very caring, but I'm not a cheater."

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: June 25, 2013, 06:02:52 pm »

''N-n-n-no... I didn't mean t-to imply you were.''

<News just in, Matt continues with his Foot In Mouth syndrome today in spectacular style. The big question is: Will he ever learn? Stay tuned to find out more... or not...>

''I just... I don't want her hurt by me being around... I mean, you two don't NEED me to be happy and uh...'' Matt lost his train of thought. ''I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore.'' Course, that probably wasn't being helped with having the warmth of a girl pressing on his arm.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 396