Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199557 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2013, 02:31:40 am »

"Huh, OH... it's... its fine Alistair... I just... I like your sisters... costume... thats all." She blushes even brighter.

Selina whispers so that Alistair won't hear.

"I... um... I... I think i like you... Maria..."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2013, 02:34:01 am »

((And with that, I have class. See you guys in three hours.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2013, 02:35:07 am »

(Its like a movie cliff hanger!)
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2013, 02:37:21 am »

((I'm tempted to use the fact my character writes fanfiction to play a game of leave the dirty fanfiction with one of the characters.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2013, 02:39:36 am »

(My only response to that, is your avatar. I've learned to be indifferent to most things that would normally bother me. Go right ahead if thats what you want.)
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2013, 02:42:35 am »

((Give me a day and word and I'll have it done.  8) ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2013, 06:36:27 am »

((Why is the good stuff happening at here-night?))

Angel was at home when she saw the Eye. Maybe, she thought, this is a way I can learn stuff about magic without turning into Nuriel. That stupid-me can't even take good scientific note thingies.
It wasn't hard to sneak away, even if it wasn't easy. Her father was at work, and Angel had the arguable luck that her mother was sick. As for siblings, she didn't have any, lucky her.

Sneaking through town to get to the place? That was tricky. People tend to notice five-year-old girls wandering alone through the streets, and for some reason her parents didn't think she needed a bus pass. Unlike certain other magically endowed people, Angel did not have the luxury of magical flight; no only had she not discovered she could do magic in human form, she worried about being seen if she turned into Nuriel...and people saw her. If nothing else, she would get grounded, big time. So she walked, quickly and quietly, trying to stick to the edges of the sidewalk where people might not look or the middle of busy sidewalks where people blocked her from sight.

After some time, she managed to find a manhole cover, and the hole it was over. There were voices coming from the hole. Angel looked, and saw several people...and a few not-people. At least, not normal-people. After a moment's hesitation, Angel stuck her head into the manhole.

"Um...Hi?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2013, 06:49:56 am »

Alistair looked up.
"Oh hi!"

Chiron and Anima looked at Angel poking her head in.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2013, 07:26:36 am »

(I'll just have Matt was there all along)
'HOLY MOLY! WHAT AM I SEEING?' Matt suddenly had all his answers. They all had abilities. He knew it was odd they all came to the same place despite all being complete strangers!
Still, he really didn't want to transform into that twit... or let on that that's his form. He kept close to Selina, for starters catching her before she had hit the ground when she had fainted. Once she was conscious again, he let her stand on her own two feet whilst listening to the swordsman before he transformed into a she.
'Gender bender?'
Anima was damn awesome looking, almost noticing her properly for the first time. Seeing Chiron... well Matt didn't know about mythology but it was impressive all the same. He almost laughed at Not Kyle, but he resisted. During all that, in his amazement, he noted Selina's reaction to Anima, his spirits dipped a bit, though he knew not why, before a girl appeared at the top of the manhole. Go figure, as Matt was at the back, he'd have to shoo her away.
''Yo, sorry, it's not safe here, could you move on, please?'' Matt said, hoping to get down their quick to whatever awaited them.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2013, 07:30:26 am »

"If it's not safe, why are you there? Logically, if it was unsafe, you would also exit. If there is some factor which makes the sewers safe for you, then it would also keep me safe, would it not?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2013, 07:32:16 am »

''Alright, rephrase. It is not safe for kids.'' Matt mentally facepalmed remembering Alistair... and Cyrus. ''Uh... these two being an exception!''

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2013, 08:53:29 am »

Anima corrected him, her dual-layered voice reverberating.
"Alistair is with me because he will be safer from enemies with me than alone, as he lacks the strength to defend himself. Cyrus, knowing the trend of people revealing their powers, probably has powers. And so does the newcomer  by my reckoning."
((Crap, a bit of a brainfart there. Didn't mean to do meta, really sorry.))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:53:37 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:25 am »

"Um... uh... eh... why do you... talk like that? aren't... aren't you a little... young to... to be around with... without parents..." Selina is curious about the little girl, and glad for the distraction from Maria/Anima.
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2013, 09:18:06 am »

'On what basis could she possibly make those remarks?' Matt thought to himself about Anima. 'On what grounds does she think this girl has power... wait... do they know each other? I don't recall this girl giving her name...' Matt's thoughts went into overdrive. He guessed Maria's form must give her mind-reading abilities or something. To which, he gave a few praises to Maria in case his head got hacked.
All the same, he backed down, looking at the girl who used to be that swordsman. 'What on earth is all this?' If he hadn't thought his life was weird before, then he definitely was now.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2013, 09:26:58 am »

(Remember that the fairy is still here)

Conny, thinking she can trust those here, and maybe the little girl because adorableness. She turns to Matt.

"Um... i'm sorry for freaking you out earlier... But don't sneak up on a girl like that! *huff* Anyway, my name is Conny, nice to meet you." Conny reaches out a small hand to shake.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 396