Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Derpcraft Minecraft Modpack- Technificated 1.7.10; Over 250 mods!  (Read 24874 times)

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Derpcraft Minecraft Modpack- Technificated 1.7.10; Over 250 mods!
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2015, 09:42:33 pm »

Yeah. You'll need 4 gb worth o' ram allocated.

Done plenty of village cleanup but there's still a bunch of work to do. Eventually the plan is to have a stables for breeding folks horses/chocobos, plus a smelter to get people started.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2015, 03:55:10 am »

Is there still a whitelist? I've been thinking about trying modded Minecraft again with an unfamiliar-ish pack, so when I saw the thread I figured "why not?"
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2015, 04:16:13 am »

Do FritzPL. I'm already playing on one modpack, but I wouldn't mind trying something I'm unfamiliar with.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2015, 08:44:41 am »

PM me your minecraft usernames and i will whitelist you
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2015, 03:04:13 pm »

ok, likly not to be active on server, so won't pm, but i do wonder. A, modlist? and B, how stable is it?
FAKEEDIT: also! C, how friendly are you to the idea of someone else runing a server for lanplay? I run resonant rise for me and my brothers at home on a little private one, and wonder if could try running this monster for them~

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2015, 03:07:39 pm »

A: Too lazy to compile. But it is a fucking lot. Most big mods out there are included.

B: Very stable for so many mods, haven't experienced hard crashes with minecraft and just the occasional stackthrow crash.

C: Sure feel free to use it. i'm not 100% sure if it works on LAN mode but give it a try.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2015, 04:15:50 pm »

Cool, i'll fiddle with serversetup then, after i look at waht mods. need to convince them to try so many heheh

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2015, 01:51:43 pm »

Been having a lot of fun journeying through the countryside looking for perfect terrain. Having a chocobo mount is awesome - most of the time zombies and the like can't properly reach you on chocoback and they don't aggro on your mount, thank heavens. I'm specifically looking for incredibly tall mountains, snow covered, bordering the ocean. Lemme know if you find something like that, please.

edit: starting to get really unstable. Sometimes mah NEI isn't working, and getting on the server is...unfun.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:44:38 pm by Glacies »

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2015, 05:02:04 pm »

Been having a lot of fun journeying through the countryside looking for perfect terrain. Having a chocobo mount is awesome - most of the time zombies and the like can't properly reach you on chocoback and they don't aggro on your mount, thank heavens. I'm specifically looking for incredibly tall mountains, snow covered, bordering the ocean. Lemme know if you find something like that, please.

edit: starting to get really unstable. Sometimes mah NEI isn't working, and getting on the server is...unfun.

The only thing that changed from yesterday is april fool's. I think we got some discrepancy with a mod creating an aprils-only item. Rebooted the server to test.

Apparently switching the date on my computer to april 2nd fixed it for me.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:01:16 pm by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2015, 04:12:51 pm »

Server and client updated to fix some issues with dimentions.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2015, 05:55:43 pm »

Some new screenshots.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Server is currently up and working, but our hosting service is quite awful, plus such a huge build can be finicky at times, but it works without any major crashes.

Also, tadpoles.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]