Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Derpcraft Minecraft Modpack- Technificated 1.7.10; Over 250 mods!  (Read 24871 times)

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Derpcraft Minecraft Server - KABOOM! Updated 16/06/13 - IRCfication
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2013, 08:33:57 pm »

Server got updated, we are on derpcraft RC4 now, no need to update the core jar however. I just packaged everything because the updates were almost the same size the core release.

Also a giant appears in the sky!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:02:26 pm by Djohaal »
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Assymetry apart I noticed a sharp drop on our user regularity this week, is real life holding people or there's something in my end I can do to remedy it?
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile

On my side, it's a combo between new Borderlands 2 expansion and Rogue Legacy. I should be back on the server in the next few days. :)
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have been told that many of the guys from the 41st Crew (personal Community) are interested in getting back to Minecraft. So maybe I would ask to include them to this server...
BUT...
Any chance on tempting a World Restart???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Why a world restart?

Also, tadpoles.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why a world restart?
Why not. Fresh blood and a fresh world...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile

I've modded my FTB modpack to have about 60 mods, and I thought that was alot. The lag was horrendous, though. What's performance like on this server?
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

We can hold five to six people fine on the server without too much desync, however anything more than that is beyond our current server CPU capacity. Performance on the user end is highly variable.
On the server reset business, given 1.6 is upon us now, we might see a reset once most (all?) mods update to 1.6, which will take around two months.

Something mysterious has appeared!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alongside with it there's a treasure I added somewhere on the map. Only the most cunning of all shall find it!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:18:20 am by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Naxza, I have a box which could host this for you if you're interested, even as a temporary measure until you get professional hosting. Might need to keep the player count <20 but we can test.

If you want to give it a trial run, PM me.

If its not something you want to do, no worries. :)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posting to watch.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Thanks to forsaken we now have a server. Check the OP for information!  :D

Also, tadpoles.

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile

I'll surely join the server in the following days, so, can I be whitelisted? Thank you in advance! :)
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Add me as well please. Still "Empty"

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile

Um.. I kinda wanna join, and likely will (name's rexmundi) but is it ok to host my own mini server, just for my and my brother on lan?

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile

Thanks. my thing though is I'm having trouble hosting it, as open to lan doens't work, and I can't find, nor can I get, a server running the traditional way
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6