Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Agency: Roll to Timetravel [Waitlist Open]  (Read 8960 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Agency: Roll to Timetravel [Waitlist Open]
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2013, 04:10:44 am »

"Oh, so you're a monster in disguise. Like me. That's great!

That explains why I thought you smelled a bit tangy...

Erm, anyway. I'm not Religious. I figured it would have been too cliched.

So you can take any form, but...what do you really look like? Are you really a woman? Or, would like, the horror of your true shape drive me to utter insanity or something like that?"
She says, hands under her chin.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2013, 04:35:01 am »

"I can't take just any form, there are cast iron rules like, same gender. Turn out penises are hard to make and the men haven't had much luck themselves when it come to crossing the barrier. As for my true form-" She shifts, gaining a foot in height, horns, wings and a tail while her skin turn a dark red. It seem that her clothes were also effected, turning from the army fatigues to a brass-like armour that cover less skin. "Tada." Seem her voice also change to a deeper, but still recognizable female tone.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2013, 04:44:12 am »

Vee claps a bit.

"That's a pretty cool trick! Do you like it in this form, or your human one better?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2013, 05:05:48 am »

Clair shift back "I like this one more, but the two-face nature of man take the fun out of it a little."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2013, 05:10:36 am »

"I know, right? I can tell when someone is lying by hearing the pulse in their necks quicken-let me tell you, some of the whoppers people tell with a straight face..."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2013, 07:58:21 am »

"Just so ye know, a few months ago I'd have been screaming and trying to cut yer head off, lass. Somethin' about this job seems to have dulled my religious fervor, though I can't imagine why."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2013, 08:23:50 am »

"Crikey. Are you from the time of the gods? I aim to travel there one day. Do you like baking?"

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 10:13:43 am »

((I will take Predictive Analyses and Hand to Hand combat Adept please))

Most prudent course of action for assigned would be to take bridge with suprise attack, initiate preconfirmed historical event then escape with salvagable materiel. Casualties are irrelevant as they have already occured. Concurrance?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:55:43 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2013, 10:26:05 am »

"Crikey. That's true. We could kill them all, since they're already dead. You're one smart... whatever the saying is. Space Elk."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2013, 10:57:28 am »

"My suggested course of action is simply a logical conclusion based on the available intel. There may be other options others can suggest that may be as elegant if less efficient."
This is a blank sig.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2013, 11:07:32 am »

"... Am I the only human without some form of entity inside me? No offense, but I figure we should get potentially shocking reveals out of the way."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2013, 11:08:41 am »

"... Am I the only human without some form of entity inside me? No offense, but I figure we should get potentially shocking reveals out of the way."
"I'm only me."

Most prudent course of action for assigned would be to take bridge with suprise attack, initiate preconfirmed historical event then escape with salvagable materiel. Casualties are irrelevant as they have already occured. Concurrance?
"Which Intel are you reading, because it seem that the ship need to get to the planet with enough people to begin the civil war."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:11:04 am by scapheap »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2013, 12:28:35 pm »

"Entity? You hurt her feelings. Take that back." Vee says with mostly a straight face.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2013, 12:33:08 pm »

"I'm only me."

"Which Intel are you reading, because it seem that the ship need to get to the planet with enough people to begin the civil war."

"Only those on the bridge need to be incapacitated."
This is a blank sig.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2013, 12:36:24 pm »

"Entity? You hurt her feelings. Take that back." Vee says with mostly a straight face.
Kyle rolls his eyes.
"I'm sorry."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9