Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 318

Author Topic: Rise of the magic girls* OOC  (Read 283061 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the magic girls* OOC
« Reply #3900 on: July 06, 2013, 07:47:36 pm »

Did Nuriel manage to get that host so fucked up that she simultaneously was super submissive and killed anyone that got her turned on? ;P
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: July 06, 2013, 07:48:48 pm »

Did Nuriel manage to get that host so fucked up that she simultaneously was super submissive and killed anyone that got her turned on? ;P
What? I guess missed something when I read through the thread. Link please.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: July 06, 2013, 07:49:37 pm »

I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: July 06, 2013, 07:52:36 pm »

So basically, something I probably don't want to know about :P

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: July 06, 2013, 07:53:21 pm »

Well, do you remember those pictures I posted here earlier?

Yeah that's the character i was referencing.

She's delightfully insane.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: July 06, 2013, 07:54:25 pm »

Hm...
Probably not. Nuriel's power was pretty limited (to dreams and whatnot) before she got put on this special assignment.

...I might make it canonable, though...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: July 06, 2013, 07:55:27 pm »

Hm...
Probably not. Nuriel's power was pretty limited (to dreams and whatnot) before she got put on this special assignment.

...I might make it canonable, though...

That actually totally works.

She didn't have any powers, she's just SUPER insane.

To the point that she developed MPD.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: July 06, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »

Well, i have some bad news guys. Around tuesday, i am going to be going camping for a couple days, with no internet. Then after that, i'm going a full week trip around the eastern states of the US. During the US trip, i will have little internet time outside of times when i can stay up to midnight at hotels. I'll update as much as i can, but i will not be able to reliably update outside of retconning which screws with my plans for the 20% a bit.

I'm sorry guys but i'll try my best to keep up with the game during the US trip. When i go camping... well... I have no idea what i can do for that occurence. Don't stop playing on my account but if someone is willingly to control Selina and Conny over the two-three day camping trip, i'll fill them in on a few things before going.

Sorry again guys, but family things come first.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: July 06, 2013, 08:11:06 pm »

Okay, fair enough.
*Starts pondering as to who is the most incapable of roleplaying as Selina or Conny in order to hire them for that exact purpose*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: July 06, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »

Well, i have some bad news guys. Around tuesday, i am going to be going camping for a couple days, with no internet. Then after that, i'm going a full week trip around the eastern states of the US. During the US trip, i will have little internet time outside of times when i can stay up to midnight at hotels. I'll update as much as i can, but i will not be able to reliably update outside of retconning which screws with my plans for the 20% a bit.

I'm sorry guys but i'll try my best to keep up with the game during the US trip. When i go camping... well... I have no idea what i can do for that occurence. Don't stop playing on my account but if someone is willingly to control Selina and Conny over the two-three day camping trip, i'll fill them in on a few things before going.

Sorry again guys, but family things come first.
I'd be willing to control them if you think I could do a good enough job.

I think the honor should go to a waitlister, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: July 06, 2013, 08:14:39 pm »

... I could run the 20% if it's who I think it is.

Or if you think I can do it (And I DO rp more than psychos, I promise.)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: July 06, 2013, 08:23:49 pm »

Honestly, you two were my first picks for this. With KJ, Elf, and Max, they'd be playing both sides of a relationship which can get disorienting.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: July 06, 2013, 08:24:02 pm »

... I could run the 20% if it's who I think it is.

Or if you think I can do it (And I DO rp more than psychos, I promise.)
Plus if you roleplay Selina, there would actually be some sort of consistency between Demons Run and Selina's remarks about the mental projection... I'm not entirely sure whether that is good or bad. On one hand, having the characters played by the same person allows the process and rectification that Selina underwent to be a bit more clear. On the other hand:
Uh-oh. KJ edited his post to include his new "ideas".

.. I've seen worse.

I've written worse, actually :/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: July 06, 2013, 08:26:22 pm »

I'm sure Harry Baldman, OREOSOME, RAM, Empiricist, or Burnt Pies would be willing to play Selina and/or Conny, too.

If you want to stick to current players, ragnarok could get Selina and I could get Conny.
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: July 06, 2013, 08:28:13 pm »

I'm sure Harry Baldman, OREOSOME, RAM, Empiricist, or Burnt Pies would be willing to play Selina and/or Conny, too.
Remember what happened last time when we tried figuring out what would happen if I roleplayed Selina?
Quote from: "Selina"(?)
Right, right, so you want me to get rid of a ring that is supposed to help suppress you. A ring that I should note, has completely and utterly failed consistently in every single facet of it's purpose? Oh the horror! At least you aren't demanding that I metabolize food or breathe air...
I'd say I'm immediately disqualified. Harry could do it well, I don't know the other three well enough to properly gauge how active they are.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:33:28 pm by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 318