Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Forum: Please create "Modding Tools" sub-forum under Modding.  (Read 632 times)

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not long ago Masterwork mod got its own sub-forum in the modding section and recently Deon got one too. I propose that we also get a "Tools and Utilities" sub-forum for dfhack, Dwarf Therapist and any other tools people are working on. For now all these tools have their threads in the modding section, but IMO they would be better off in a subforum of their own.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Forum: Please create "Modding Tools" sub-forum under Modding.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 05:58:40 am »

Not long ago Masterwork mod got its own sub-forum in the modding section and recently Deon got one too. I propose that we also get a "Tools and Utilities" sub-forum for dfhack, Dwarf Therapist and any other tools people are working on. For now all these tools have their threads in the modding section, but IMO they would be better off in a subforum of their own.
I think you might be better of by just directly asking Toady. Just send a friendly PM or something.