Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Gods of Bay12: OOC Thread  (Read 32143 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Bay12: OOC Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 04:29:33 pm »

If my action is successful, then I have singlehandedly created the lawful-chaotic spectrum, and possibly the good-evil spectrum.

There's one problem - there aren't any mortals anymore. Xavanos kinda got them all when they got out of line.

Neyaravah will try again, then it will happen.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 04:45:29 pm »

If my action is successful, then I have singlehandedly created the lawful-chaotic spectrum, and possibly the good-evil spectrum.
There's one problem - there aren't any mortals anymore. Xavanos kinda got them all when they got out of line.
By existing.

Hah. Silly gods needing things to manifest.
You realise that if I DO manifest, I will be equal to those who already existed, right?
Still have to solve the issue of whether the universe is inside me or not.
Because if it is, then to manifest in the game I'll essentially be going inside my own body.
What happens when eldritchception? ???
Better question: If Xantalos enters the world, and the world is in him, is the world in the Xantalos in the world?

*shrug*
In the end, all will be unmade.
Yeah, right. Life is undying, and oblivion takes only the slightest smear to undo.

(The) Zanzetkuken(s) thank the Void God for sparing their lives.

They both separate in their paths, the black, insane, of the twin dieties, finds mortals, he imbunes their minds with emotion and insanity, ranging from the single-minded want of the destruction of the world and a return to the void, to obsession over minor things, to the pursuit of creating horrors from other creatures.  When the white, sane, of the twin diety discovers this, she imbunes mortals with sanity, ranging from a want to protect the existing societies, to thinking in broad scopes, to the preservation of the existing.
First, mortals need to exist. Hence, life needs to exist. Just wait until my creations don't die...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 05:00:47 pm »

They both separate in their paths, the black, insane, of the twin dieties, finds mortals, he imbunes their minds with emotion and insanity, ranging from the single-minded want of the destruction of the world and a return to the void, to obsession over minor things, to the pursuit of creating horrors from other creatures.  When the white, sane, of the twin diety discovers this, she imbunes mortals with sanity, ranging from a want to protect the existing societies, to thinking in broad scopes, to the preservation of the existing.
First, mortals need to exist. Hence, life needs to exist. Just wait until my creations don't die...

That action is a Batman Gambit based on Neyaravah trying to create life again, which is what appears to be happening.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 05:12:48 pm »

That action is a Batman Gambit based on Neyaravah trying to create life again, which is what appears to be happening.
Point.
It was a pretty safe bet, anyways.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 06:16:50 pm »

Hum dee dum, waiting for sentient life to require farming.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 06:40:27 pm »

Hum dee dum, waiting for the void to be rent asunder in order for me to get launched into the universe...
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 06:49:12 pm »

Hum dee dum, waiting for the void to be rent asunder in order for me to get launched into the universe...
Random.org is down, and I am waiting on Wwolin
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 07:01:56 pm »

Hm, maybe you'll need to fall back on some advanced items known as dice...
Sig

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 07:05:03 pm »

I've actually got my farkle dice set right here.
Let's see...

Need more?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 07:10:39 pm »

never heard of them.

Let's see what games I have: Monopoly, Risk, Axis and Allies, Settlers of Catan, Quelf, By Jove to name a few. That's about 31 dice.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 07:11:52 pm »

What, no D&D set?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:14 pm »

Sigtext

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 08:09:10 pm »

Hey Persus, can you PM us when we have come into being? It'd be better than frantically searching the update.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 08:17:38 pm »

Hey Persus, can you PM us when we have come into being? It'd be better than frantically searching the update.
Sure, also I need to edit the gods and all that.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 10:06:35 pm »

So what do the gods do now?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13