Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: (ISG) The Last Hero  (Read 12814 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Last Hero
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2013, 09:29:44 am »

That, too. I'd prefer to see a second copy of the Warrens, but I suspect that that's just because TWoOtA has had more time to get proper plot and character development.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2013, 09:47:08 am »

That, too. I'd prefer to see a second copy of the Warrens, but I suspect that that's just because TWoOtA has had more time to get proper plot and character development.

True. And I've always thought it would be interesting to see the "cycle" premise done by actually playing every cycle (gonna take a stab at it myself if I can find enough photos of pigeons) but running cycles in parallel is insane even by my standards.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2013, 09:52:18 am »

I was actually thinking of going with the "It's a computer game" idea and starting a second save.

Though, now that you mention it...a game where you played in successive cycles in the same Warrens would be pretty neat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2013, 08:50:22 pm »

I was actually thinking of going with the "It's a computer game" idea and starting a second save.

Though, now that you mention it...a game where you played in successive cycles in the same Warrens would be pretty neat.
Except you can Link Trade, so it's not a computer game, it's a Gameboy.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2013, 08:53:40 pm »

Except you can Link Trade, so it's not a computer game, it's a Gameboy.
And Gameboys run on...
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2013, 09:04:00 pm »

Batteries!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2013, 09:20:26 pm »

Which power...
Sig

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2013, 09:58:46 pm »

Computer clocks!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2013, 10:06:59 pm »

Exactly! And computer clocks include...
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2013, 10:09:31 pm »

...The ability to tell time?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]