Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I need.. THINGS  (Read 1104 times)

ORCACommander

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TORTURE_ELVES: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: I need.. THINGS
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 02:46:20 pm »

df hack is reporting remains so.... get bladed weapons and send you militia after the storks and turn off butchering

Tinyheavyistiny

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is wasted on the living.
    • View Profile
    • Thoughts of Magnus
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 02:56:37 pm »

df hack is reporting remains so.... get bladed weapons and send you militia after the storks and turn off butchering

Alrighty then! Off to butcher the storks! Thanks guys for your help!
A large mammalian herbivore. It has long fur and curving horns. It can be found it the mountains.
Her right floating ribs are broken. Her nose is broken. her head is dented. She is gigantic and muscular. Her hair is white. her skin is pale chestnut. Her head bears a very short straight scar. Her eyes are black. Her teeth is gone

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 03:26:27 pm »

remains are dead vermin?  otherwise it would be corpses.  Hope you have some cats.  Otherwise you can modify the raws to make your dogs vermin-eaters.
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku

Raphite1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Beards and Brimstone
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 04:30:11 pm »

Yeah, "remains" = vermin remains.

A couple forts ago, with a tantrum spiral raging full-bore and children wrestling livestock, friends kicking out each others' teeth, and soldiers hammering in the skulls of babes, one of my dwarves calmly waded through the carnage, delicately plucked a hamster corpse out of the piles of gore, and proudly fashioned it into some kind of perverse amulet.
http://beardsandbrimstone.tumblr.com/post/45007961770/the-swine-deeps-year-2
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 04:32:13 pm by Raphite1 »

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 10:07:01 am »

I saw the title and couldn't resist.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy
Pages: 1 [2]