Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44

Author Topic: The Lone Isle RPG : Concluded.  (Read 30761 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Isle RPG
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2013, 03:04:40 pm »

"...I do not know if anything is left of Kyle in you, but I implore you to stop."

Ryxa did not know much of machines, so she turned to the leader of the Dwarves-with the giant hammer.

"I do have much knowledge of these things. My friend ate a chaotically charged piece of flesh, and this thing appeared in his spot. Is there any part of my friend left in that contraption? Is that even him anymore?" She asks him.

((assuming Dwarfs know something about machines :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2013, 03:13:35 pm »

'I couldn't tell you soldier. if it's chaos we're dealing with, that thing could be your friend. Alternately it could be something very much worse. Though that sure as stone ain't just a machine. Machines don't do that 'less you pump at least a little magic into them.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2013, 03:15:23 pm »

"I'm right here you know!"
Kyle tries to look as disapproving as possible.
"So does this wear off or am I stuck like this?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2013, 03:24:16 pm »

"...you should withdraw your men back to the city, and prepare to destroy it with larger numbers if needed. No one else should have to die-he is my companion, and I am responsible for what happens. I will stay, and attempt to get through to him." She said to the King.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2013, 03:30:09 pm »

Selina backs away towards Ryxa, drawing her dagger as she goes in case these shadow monsters decide to go after the larger group instead of facing the, seemingly shadow repelent, automaton.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2013, 03:33:21 pm »

Ryxa raises an eyebrow to Selina. She planted her feet, raising her blade toward the automaton.

"You should go with them. I am under no illusions as to what will happen to myself should that thing attack in force. You need not share my fate."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2013, 03:38:21 pm »

"My job is to heal you guys. If this thing becomes hostile, I'm not going to let you sacrifice yourself when I could save you. We face it together."
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 11, 2013, 03:41:18 pm »

Kyle does the equivalent action to to a face palm and follows the army at a slower pace.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2013, 03:46:31 pm »

Clair watches the two before turning to the Kyle?-Golem "Stamp once for yes, two for no. Can you hear me?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2013, 03:49:52 pm »

Kyle not being able to hear continues on.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2013, 03:52:31 pm »

"My job is to heal you guys. If this thing becomes hostile, I'm not going to let you sacrifice yourself when I could save you. We face it together."

"I doubt you could restore me to life if I were mashed into an ignominious pulp of bones and blood, but by all means, feel free to satisfy your martyr complex and die in my stead." She replies drolly, a small smile tinging her dark blue lips. Ryxa was sort of glad to have someone by her side, even if it was a meaningless gesture.

She thought, perhaps if Kyle would just stop and concentrate, maybe he could make them out...assuming he was even still alive.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2013, 03:54:16 pm »

"Okay...I got a rune for flesh and blood. Any ideas?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2013, 04:00:19 pm »

Taking Ryxa's words as being somewhat sarcastic. "It's not usually the best idea to insult the one who could atleast put your limbs back onto your body."Selina replies with joking tone. (...I think i could do that given the vagueness of "Heal Flesh".)

Looking over at Clair. "I have no idea how that would help unless we could morph the Golem with them back into Kyle."
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2013, 04:04:27 pm »

"I have one idea, but that depend on how Kyle is connected to the golem."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2013, 04:08:17 pm »

"I do not think he is here physically-if he is anywhere alive, he is inside that thing, a part of it, and I am not sure how much if any control he may or may not have.

This is Chaos Magic. As you can guess, it doesn't follow many strict guidelines."

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44