Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: The Lone Isle RPG : Concluded.  (Read 30730 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Isle RPG
« Reply #495 on: August 12, 2013, 09:36:51 am »

Break bones. If she manages to score a good hit again wrap vines around her.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 12, 2013, 11:08:59 am »

Surprise it with a kick!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 12, 2013, 11:51:44 am »

Action: Chop that guy apart!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 14, 2013, 09:21:32 am »

(7+6v9) A snap echoes through the room as the leader’s humerus passes up through her shoulder. (9+6) Her other hand passes to her shoulder, though she remains silent. A moment later, (4-6) the wound begins to decay. (5+6) She curses and takes a step back, (9+6v4-4) only for a vine to break her head from her neck. Her hood rolls back, to reveal the top of her skull broken open, and a dome of shadows taking it’s place. It fades before your eyes, revealing only an empty cavity where the brain should be.
(4+3v7+2) Krom kicks out at his partner, letting his guard slip for a moment. (10+2v6+3) Their blade traces a deep red line on his cheek, though it starts to seal almost immediately.
(6+6v3) Ryxa’s blade passes smoothly through her target, causing him to slump, face down, on the floor. The top of his hood caves in slightly as he does so.
 (7+1v7-2) Another crack resounds as the king’s hammer impacts into the shoulder of Krom’s foe.
 The ogre is now up to his neck in the fluid.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 14, 2013, 09:33:42 am »

Try and pull out the ogre.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 14, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »

Help pull the ogre free.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 14, 2013, 04:34:38 pm »

Ryxa wasn't sure about her strange foes, but they seemed inhuman. She'd to have to kill this one again...

Action: Kick my foe over with my foot and make sure he's dead. Then move on to the next, if available.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 15, 2013, 11:34:24 am »

Ryxa kicks at the corpse turning it onto it’s back and revealing a scalpless head. the inside of the skull is empty.
(7+4) The final foe spins, knife ready. (5+2v7) The king sidesteps however, the knife narrowly passing his nose. (11+6v11-2) Then the body crumples, as Mru’shkane passes through it’s chest and out of the other side. The dwarf nods to the Drow, before saying with a touch of amusement, ‘I was going to ask about those boots.’
(3+6+10+2) Krom and Kyle, meanwhile, have a limb each wedged under the ogres arms. As they begin to lift him from the fluid however, a sudden surge of traction causes them to lose their grips, and his head vanishes beneath the now solid mosaic.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 15, 2013, 11:35:27 am »

Kyle shrugs and looks over at the king.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 15, 2013, 11:55:42 am »

"This is...not good."
Sig

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 15, 2013, 12:04:22 pm »

"The Boots? They seem a bit too heavy for my footwork. Good bait for a trap though..."

Ryxa moves to the rest and looks down at the solid ground. Their former comrade was forever sealed under the beautiful ornate stone.

"Seems we lost the Ogre."

Action: Carefully trace a way through the room, remembering where the cultists stepped and retracing it.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 15, 2013, 12:54:25 pm »

You can't quite recall thew exact steps the cultists took, but you move to the other side of the room safely, in front of the northern door. The other unexplored door is to the west, and you entered via the south. The boots rest in an alcove to the west. The mosiac sits in the centre, the pedestal's surrounding it seeming sinister in the light of recent events.
The king shrugs back at Kyle. ‘I thought he showed more promise than that. now who wants boots? I already have a nice pair. Past that, no point hanging around. ‘Specially given that those things seem to have been dead when we got here.’ He nods at the nearest corpse.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 15, 2013, 12:55:46 pm »

Kyle tries to reach the boots with vines.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 15, 2013, 01:00:11 pm »

You successfully hook the boots, which upon closer examination seem to be engraved with some sort of feathery fern.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 15, 2013, 01:02:50 pm »

Kyle shrugs and puts them somewhere on his person.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44