Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: The Lone Isle RPG : Concluded.  (Read 30763 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Isle RPG
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2013, 02:55:57 pm »

Wave and sit down.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2013, 03:13:16 pm »

The troll pauses for a second, perplexed, before turning and heading inside.
 'Urm.... I don't s'pose the golem outside is any of yours is it?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2013, 03:23:48 pm »

"He a...friend of ours who thought eating odd flesh was a good idea."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2013, 03:26:37 pm »

'So...... Do I just leave him outside then? 'Cus he sure ain't gonna fit through the doors. Does he need any oil or anything?'
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:28:52 pm by sjm9876 »
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2013, 03:27:08 pm »

Kyle shrugs.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2013, 04:54:12 pm »

"A way to counter chaos magic would be nice."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2013, 03:25:29 am »

The troll glances out of the window nervously towards the automaton as it shifts.
 'Well, I can't say as that's on the menu. Only guy I've heard of with one of those is the alchemist in Central city. And apparently he keeps them for visitors he accidentally polymorphs. So umm..... good luck?'

Sigtext

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2013, 10:37:57 am »

"Well, going to that alchemist later seems like a good idea. Maybe we can find a rare plant for him."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2013, 02:01:12 pm »

((And unless anyone has anything else to add I'll let the night run, and then (probably tuesday after i finally finish my last exam) I'll start the game proper ))

Sigtext

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2013, 04:00:07 am »

Around twenty minutes later, a red headed female dwarf, presumably Rusty, enters the room, and places the meal on the table. A filling dish of stew, of unknown content, it goes down quickly before the innkeeper shows you to your rooms for the night.
 In the morning, you are all woken early by either the troll or the dwarf knocking, and when you are dressed, you head downstairs and outside to find the king standing, again fully armoured, in the tunnel entrance. As both you and Kyle join him, he turns to walk away, speaking as he begins to lead you down the same route by which kyle was brought before you retired.
 ‘The cave mouth is a half hour out by boat, which we will be taking. the ship is already loaded with provisions in case it is deeper than it appears, as we will not be returning until the cave is clear. If Darkling must be used, it will not be on my conscience. If there is anything you wish to do, now is the time to do it.’
 You arrive in the main room from earlier, the staircases now somewhat calmer than earlier.
 ‘The armoury is down the righthand passage, and the artisans down the left. the artisans tend to be as close as us dwarves get to mages. And before I forget, your payment from earlier.’
 He places a bag of fifty coins in each of your hands, giving Kyles to Ryxa, before turning and ascending the stairs.
 ‘Meet me at the doors within two hours.’

((Updated sheets sent out, and mission soon! Apologies for the downtime.))

Sigtext

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2013, 04:00:46 am »

Around twenty minutes later, a red headed female dwarf, presumably Rusty, enters the room, and places the meal on the table. A filling dish of stew, of unknown content, it goes down quickly before the innkeeper shows you to your rooms for the night.
 In the morning, you are all woken early by either the troll or the dwarf knocking, and when you are dressed, you head downstairs and outside to find the king standing, again fully armoured, in the tunnel entrance. As both you and Kyle join him, he turns to walk away, speaking as he begins to lead you down the same route by which kyle was brought before you retired.
 ‘The cave mouth is a half hour out by boat, which we will be taking. the ship is already loaded with provisions in case it is deeper than it appears, as we will not be returning until the cave is clear. If Darkling must be used, it will not be on my conscience. If there is anything you wish to do, now is the time to do it.’
 You arrive in the main room from earlier, the staircases now somewhat calmer than earlier.
 ‘The armoury is down the righthand passage, and the artisans down the left. the artisans tend to be as close as us dwarves get to mages. And before I forget, your payment from earlier.’
 He places a bag of fifty coins in each of your hands, giving Kyles to Ryxa, before turning and ascending the stairs.
 ‘Meet me at the doors within two hours.’

((Updated sheets sent out, and mission soon! Apologies for the downtime.))

Sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2013, 04:08:59 am »

Ryxa nods.

She would have to speak to the artisans...Dwarves didn't make anything that didn't weigh much, but perhaps they could improve her armor somehow. She wouldn't sacrifice her mobility, but a little insurance never hurt.

Action: Check if I can my armor reinforced without losing mobility before we leave-either physically, or against the shadow creatures? After two hours, head to the doors regardless.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2013, 06:34:42 am »

Clair counted the coins before deciding to look for something.

Look around the dwarves two handed swords.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:40 am »

((Is there anything useful for me to do?))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:21 am »

((Is there anything useful for me to do?))

((Rampage!

I mean, uhh...

The GM really screwed you over with that bad sushi. man. We've no idea how to help you. If you could at least see normally, you could come with us until we fix you. Maybe try learning about your powers? Like try to 'see' Ryxa. I'll help you out.))

---

Ryxa had approached the machine that was or was not Kyle, but she believed there was something left inside of him.

She put her hand on 'his' metal hide, not even sure if he could feel or hear her. But he wasn't completely blind, she knew that...

"Kyle? I don't know if you can hear me Kyle...but I am here. There must be some part of me you can perceive in your form if you just concentrate."

She had grown attached to the man, despite her first instincts, and did not want to see him this way. It seemed terribly unfair.

Action: Additional action, try to help Kyle out?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44