Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: The Lone Isle RPG : Concluded.  (Read 30746 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Isle RPG
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

Selina sees what Ryxa is about to do and rushes to try and stop her. "He's yielded Ryxa, its over! There's no need to spill anymore blood."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2013, 11:16:46 am »

((Well at this moment in time you're up on deck due to training @ kj))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2013, 11:23:56 am »

Kyle being rather knowledgeable in all manner of laws set by pirates for while their out at sea calls out to Selina.
"Selina, stop! He attacked a member of our group, fought almost like a pirate, and interrupted my nap! According to the laws set by Pirate Lord 'Jolly' Roger, we wold be in perfect position to hang him of the crows nest."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2013, 11:26:19 am »

((Do I assume I was wherever I wanted to be?))

((If you were maybe alluding to our earlier interaction, that takes place out of time sync with the rest of the plot, so we could move forward in the here and now.

We can continue the RP anytime you want. Though it might get a little interesting and perhaps is better left behind the curtains. :P))

Selina sees what Ryxa is about to do and rushes to try and stop her. "He's yielded Ryxa, its over! There's no need to spill anymore blood."

Ryxa ignores her-one cannot pull back a killing stroke without horribly maiming your target, and then their death would be just assured, yet infinitely slower and more agonizing. The sword continues it's inexorable path.

Much like the roll of the die, she couldn't take this one back.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2013, 11:30:07 am »

Kyle calls over to the other ship.
"So, is he your best fighter!? Because he sucks! Just out of curiosity by the way, that is a very nice ship, what type is it!?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:40 am »

"...I don't like it, but fine."
[/quote]

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2013, 12:28:04 pm »

(R11+6)v(E7+5)
Ryxas blade flashes, and a flash of red follows it across the mans chest. As it parted ways, the body fell to the deck, the wound open like a hinge. The crew of his ship, who until now had remained silently on the prow, remain silent, fading like wraiths as they step back below-decks. Almost immediately, a wind blows up, gentle at first, but soon growing into a gale that carries their ship rapidly away at speeds the small sails of your own vessel cannot hope to match. Even with the boiler hurriedly restarted, the galleon soon disappears beyond the horizon leaving nothing but a single displaced gull in its wake.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2013, 12:39:26 pm »

Ryxa flicked her blade to one side almost negligently, sending a curl of dark blood onto the deck.

She re-sheathes , and marches back down to her room without saying another word. The mans twin axes remain where they were-one embedded in the mast with a certainly finality, the other askew his dead hand.

One less member of the 101 Blades. She was likely now 66th place, in his absence.

Action: Spend time in my room cleaning my blade and meditating on the fight, and check my tattoo in a mirror.

((by which I mean, I'm done with the plot for now unless someone wants to RP with me
Also, someone should totally loot those axes :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2013, 12:42:32 pm »

Selina runs to her room, looking incredibly upset and annoyed. She locks the door behind.
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2013, 12:50:06 pm »

Clair pop down to Ryxa's cabin.

"Do your lot have any funereal rites?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2013, 12:54:03 pm »

Kyle walks up to the body.
"She's a real catch isn't she. Hehe, I hope you liked swimming."
Kyle grabs the mans axes and tosses the body over board.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2013, 01:18:58 pm »

Clair pop down to Ryxa's cabin.

"Do your lot have any funereal rites?"

Ryxa is examining her blade.

"He's dead. Just an empty vase. His soul is gone to whatever afterlife he deserved. My order does not venerate the empty flesh he left behind, and we have no specific rites.

Though, I would usually send him to his next of kin in other circumstances...but, given his vessel departed without a word and I just heard a splash outside my window, I'm guessing he's about go become one with nature."

She balances the blade with her hand. Ryxa continues to speak.

"I killed him because I received a vision. I saw. The ship was destroyed. The captain...and many others...were dead.

I do not know if it was some sort of trick, or perhaps fate was merely manipulating me to bring about that very end.

But, I felt it was the right thing to do under the circumstances.

I have killed exactly fifty four people in my lifetime. I remember every face. Fifty four lives, in exchange for my own. But, if I give into regrets, my sword arm will slow. And then I will die-in body, if not in spirit."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2013, 03:41:19 pm »

Rylath, while sitting amongst the overhead netting, watches the entire scene unfold.  Emotional-less to either the danger to Ryxa or the man's final death.  As Kyle loots the corpse and tosses the body overboard, whilst Ryxa walks away truimphantly; Rylath laughs quitely to himself, a dark demenor overtaking his normally happy face.  He leans back into the net, pulls his hood farther over his face and thinks to himself "Fucking drow, why was I born one... my parents were the only kind people I know and look where that got them...."  He lays there staring at the sky while the netting sways in the wind, silence and his own thoughts to keep him company.
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »

Kyle holds onto the railing on the ship and drops down with dagger in hand planning to Ryxa's room in the coolest way possible.
(GM it would be nice if you rolled this.))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2013, 05:19:57 pm »

((I kinda hope you fail and knife yourself, but I kinda also hope you make an awesome entrance))
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44