Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47

Author Topic: Adventuring Party, Act 1: A Tale Of Two Hamlets  (Read 37594 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventuring Party, Act 1: A Tale Of Two Hamlets
« Reply #645 on: September 18, 2014, 02:34:01 am »

Lelia, Alpha Party

I look over at Telcontar and wait for his response to the query
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2014, 03:36:25 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

((Glass cannon, really? Even though you're unkillable? Kind of makes calling yourself a glass cannon pointless, doesn't it?))
Telcontar is looking at the spectacle in front of him, as Morgrod replaces his head and speaks, with a somewhat annoyed expression mixed with a sort of almost admiration for his unkillable properties. Then Morgrod starts speaking and loses the respect he almost got. Mostly because of his ego.
Uh, sorry about your head there, I guess. I almost wish my head was re-attachable....but only if the re-attachable head comes without the undead/lich priest condition. Anyway, this is Lelia, he says, with a hand gesture towards her, I am Telcontar. Lelia, however, is cursed in some form, and cannot communicate easily. I am in the Adventurer's Guild, as you are, but I don't know anything else about her. Saying the last with a barely visible look of memory, probably of curses, and a slight sorrow that he didn't learn anything more about her, he continues, I was told what you were doing here, but simply in case I should need help, or you should need help. I was actually sent here to kill someone....however, the storm killed him. So, I seem to have nothing to do. I don't suppose that your little group here has any leader of any sort?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2014, 03:43:32 pm »

[Lionan, Alpha Party]

Lionan leans against a wall's corner, right where the others are. His gigantic ears perk up at mention of Morgred's lichery and the Guild.
They're with the Guild as well? Maybe hitching a ride on this airship wasn't as foolish an idea as I'd thought, but... an undead, part of the Guild? Are they mad?

He waits for the next person to speak.
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »

Lelia, Alpha party

well, time to play forty questions again.
I lean against the wall behind me, arms crossed, with a gentle smile, and wait for the questions to come.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 19, 2014, 03:51:31 am »

[Morgrod | Alpha Party]
((I like the paradox of being an Unkillable Glass Cannon, that's why.))
Telcontar and Lelia huh? So what abilities do you two have? Oh and the Fey - or half-fey, not entirely sure anymore - servant of Pantxike is the closest thing we have to a leader. Probably because if I was leader, half the country would be destroyed by now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 19, 2014, 04:41:50 am »

Lelia, Alpha party

well, that's simple enough to answer.
I close my eyes and sing. I start slow, with a smooth tone and long notes, but slowly accelerate.
"モ͠チ̸̸́͜ ͝͏͢チ̧̢͢モ̸̨͠ ̷ニ̵̕͠ ̡́͜͡ノ͞チ̨̛͘͜ ̀̀͘͟チ͠ス͟カ̴͟͡ラ͟҉ ̵̧セ̴͞͞チ҉̸̀͞ナ̷̵͢͡͏ミ̷̡ノ̷̀͞ ̡チ̨͜͠͠カ̷̨͘͠ ̶̕҉ラ̨͝ス̴͘ ͜͡ニ̨̀͞͏ク̀͘͟ニ͏̧͜͟ト̸̨͟ ͟͏̶̨イ̡̛́͜ ̵̨̢チ̵͘̕チ̨̛͟͡͠ニ̡̛̀̕モ̶̨̡͢ス҉̀ク̨̛͢ミ̧̀̕͝ト҉̡́チ̵͞҉ ̸̕̕͝カ̷̧̀チ̶̴̴ ̀͢͢͞͡チ̶́͜カ̷͘͡ ̧̡͘͠҉ト̵セ̵͟͞͞ラ̧̢͝ラ̷̶̨́͢キ̷̷̧͟͜ミ̸̧̕͡ ̶҉チ̶̧҉͡ミ̢̨̕͢͝ニ͢͠͞モ̧̢͏̨̕ ͏̶̶͞ク̶̸̶チ͝ト̧̨͝͡ ̛͟͡͏ミ̵͜チ̛͠͞ ́͢ス҉҉̨́͞イ̷͠͡ ̸̀チ҉̷̨͜͠ミ̸҉̵̵ナ̛ミ̵̧モ́҉ノ͞͞҉̕チ̢̧́͞カ̢̕͡ナ̡́͜ク̷̨͏ ͢͏チ́͘͞モ̛͘͝͞ ̸͜͡モ͠͞ス̵̴͘͡ ̶̨͢͝カ̀̕̕ス̧̕͠チ̶̴͜͠チ̡̛̀カ̸̨ク́́͏̷̛ク̧͟͞͞ ̸̧҉̧̕ト̵̢͝ニ͠͠ク̴̕͟͝ ̀͘ス̨ニ͘͠ ̴̵͞ス̛͟カ͘͜͝チ̸ ̕͘͏̀セ҉̀҉チ̵͏ ҉̡チ҉̵̸モ̶̡̛͠ ̨́͜イ̷̢͢͡ク̵̢̕͠ ̴͟͡ミ͏̶̵͜ナ͠͞͏͞ス̛͢チ̷́͜͡ノ̷̶̀͜モ̡͜͢͡チ҉̡͢チ̡̡͢ニ̵͘ミ̛́̀͘͢ ҉̸̧̀͞チ̶̧͟͟モ̨͏̸ ̢͏̷̡͢ス̷̧カ̶̢́͟͝カ̢̧ク̡̡͠ニ̶̢ミ̴́̕͢͜チ̷͞҉͝チ̶͘͏̵̡ ͠͝͝ミ́́́͢͝チ̧͘͟͟ニ͠カ̧̡̡͢ス̸̷̢́͡ ͢͡͠ク̧͜͝カ̨̀͢チ̷͏̴ミ̡̧͡͝ ̷́͜͡モ̵̸̨͟͠チ̷҉̶̶ ҉̸̨̕ノ̴͠͞ニ͘͢͟͟ ̸̧̢ス͏͠イ͞ ͏͏̸̧͟セ̸̨̕͜チ̛̕ ̡͜ト̶̷̷̶͘ク̵͢チ̷̧̧͢͜ ͘͏͘͜チ̶͢シ̡͏̶́ ̷̡҉ニ̷̧̧̡̀チ̸̡́͡͝カ̸͡チ͢͏ク̵̵̵͟͝ ̛͠ニ҉҉ミ̧̀͝ク̴̧͘ ̵͝ミ͟͞チ҉̸ ̧̛̛ミ̶͘͝ス̸͏̷̸͡ニ̴̨͘ ̴̀͜͞͠ク͘͏͏ニ̵͡ト̶͟͠ ̷̧͘͜͠カ͟チ̷̴̵́カ̵̶͜͜ミ̢̨̛́ス̛͘͠ク̛́́͠ニ̷̵҉チ̢̧̢͟ ̷̛̕͟͠モ҉̧チ̴̛͢͞͏ ̛͟͢͏ノ̷̵̵̨チ̸̧̕͢͡ ́͏̸̧͡チ̕҉̢̛ス̷͏̸͢カ̸̸͜҉ラ̴̶͡͞ ̶̷̀ラ̛͟͏ミ͏̡͜͠͡ ͜チ͏̴マ̀̕͝҉͏ ̷͏̴͘イ̵́͟͠ク̴̸ ̵̧͟͜チ̴҉カ̴͏̨́͜チ̡́͠ニ̨̢̧̛͘ミ̡͢͢͞ノ̴̢̕͜ク͠͝ニ͘͞͠ ͜͢͞ク̶̀チ͟͡カ̷̵̢́ス͘͞͡͡カ͟͡ス̶́̕͡͞ラ̴͞ニ̷̨ミ̵̶̸͟ ̡̀҉̢チ̵́͜͞͠セ̴̢̀̕͞ ̷͜チ̢͘͢͡カ̴҉ ̷̡̕モ͢͡チ͢͜ ̢́͢҉チ̧͢ノ̸̴̢͠҉ ̸͜͝ミ̶̧͘͝͠ク̵͢͝͞カ͘͜҉ニ͏̡̨͘͝ ̸͏ク̶̢̨カ̵̨̀ミ̸̶̛́͢チ̡͘͢͢͡ ̷̨モ̴̷͞͏イ̕͜ ̶̴́͝ス̢̛̛͜ニ͘͞͞ミ̡̨̧͡ミ̶́̕͢ニ̴̛カ̶̨̀̕͜カ̶̧͜チ̴̢̀͠͡ク̵͝͠͏̨ ̸̧͟͝ク̨҉̕͜ノ̴̧͢ニ̸̴̢̢̕ニ̷̨̀͜チ͘͞ミ̸̷̵͘カ̶̸̷̀͞チ̸̴ ̷̕͘イ̀͞͞ ̷͘͞チ̨̢̀モ̛́̀̕͝ ̴͝ミ́ニ҉̨ ̶̀͘ミ͘͠チ̸̧͝͡ ̧͞チ͜͝͏͘カ̵͢҉ス̷̕ ̨͏̨͘͝カ̴͡チ͟͞ ͘͘ナ̧̧͜チ̷ミ̀̕ス́͟͞カ̀͠ ̡̛͜チ̡͢ナ̷̢͜͢͝ス̵̵̀̀͞カ̵̴̡̀̕ノ̴̛͟ミ̛͘͏̴̀チ̵́ ̶̧ニ̡͡҉ ̶̧͠カ́͜͢҉̴ラ̧̀ス͞҉̷チ̷̵̨̢ ̨̕͜͏ス̡́͠チ̴̨͏҉カ̸̢͏ラ͢͝͏̢ ̴̧͟͝チ̷̶̴̀͠ノ͜͢ ̵̶モ̛͏͢͟͞チ͘҉̢̕͟ ̴̡̛͘チ̵̵̀͠カ̕͏̛͞チ͘͏ミ̡͢ニ̵̶́̀ニ̵̷̢͘͘ク̸́͜͡͡ノ͟͡͞ ̸͘ニ̕͏ス̨̛͝チ̶̡҉̸̸ミ̢̀͢セ̷̨͟͝ ̷҉̵̢̧セ̷̸̛チ̢͡ ͡イ̸̛ ̢͝҉̸ラ̧̀ス͘͟͏͘ ̵͟͡ク̕チ̛̀̀͜͠チ̸̨̛͝ ̸̧ラ͠͝ノ̶̡̢̀́ ̴̛̀͟ニ͏͞ ̷͜͟ク̧́̕͡͝チ̴̴̨̕͡ノ̴̴チ̨̀͠ス̕͡ニ҉̴̛ ̴̛チ̨̢͘モ҉҉͟ ͏̢̨ト̴̶͞͝ス͟͠モ̷̴̢̨チ̶̴̵チ̶͜͠チ̶̸ニ̧ミ̧̢̧͘͜ク̷̧͘͢͞ ̛͢͟ノ̛́͘͢͡カ̶̸̶̕ニ́͢͝͞ス̴̢̢̛チ̵̷̵͟͟ナ̸̷̧͠ミ́͞͏͜チ̛̛̕͝͞ ̶̴̛́͟チ̵̢́̀͘セ̸ ͠セ̸̸̴̧̧カ̸̢̢̀͏ク͝͡ ̡͏̴̕ミ̵̵͝͠チ̴̢͜ ͟͡モ̷̧̛͜チ͟͢͡͞ ̷̛カ̛̀͢͏̡チ̛͏̶͢͞ラ̸̢̡ナ̶̕͜͡ス͠͡͏̴̵カ̷̵̡̢͝ミ̵̧͡͏̧ ́͠͏イ̵̛͡ク̵̢́̀ ̴̨́͘͝ス̷͏҉́͞チ̨̡͝ク̨̧͝͝ニ̧̢チ̨̛ノ̶́ ́͢ニ̧͡ ̀̕͝イ̶̢̀͡ ̶̧̕͢ノ͘͏̵チ̵̷̛́̕ ́͢͡チ̴̨̡̢͝ス̶̕ナ̷҉̧カ̡̧̛ミ̀ ̧̨͝ノ̸̶チ̨ ͢҉̴͠҉モ̷͞͞チ҉̵̢ ̨͞͡͡͡ノ̴͟͡チ҉̡͏ ̸͢ク͜͢ト̴͞チ̷͟͜ ̶̷̢͠ト̷͠͏́͘ノ̨̧́͟͝ ̧̡͢͠チ́̀̕モ̢̡͝"
Although the words themselves are indecipherable, the melody is clear, and it is apparent that I've spent a lot of time and effort training my skill. As the singing goes on, I stop leaning on the wall and step forwards slightly, adding an element of dance to the song, my footsteps in time with the beat, the tempo accelerating to quick, bouncy speed, with some clearly intentional erratic jumps, timed to my steps and the sounds of the words I'm singing. Incorperating my own feet and the swishing and rustling of my cloak as a percussive harmony to the song itself.
"マ̧͠҉͞チ͏͘̕͝͞ ̷̛́͞チ͏͏̧͠マ͡ ̛҉҉カ͟͞͡͝チ̧͘͘ ̀イ̧̕ス̵̨͏̢̕ ̨͜カ̸͡チ҉̴ ̨̛ニ̵͞ノ͜͠͏̵̕ ̧̛̕ス͢͠͞チ̶̨̧̕͢ ̷̸́͘チ̨̨́͏̵ノ͡ ̨͞ミ̴̡͝͠チ̵́͘̕͝ ̷̷ノ̛҉チ̷̸̶̵ ́͘チ̷͝͞モ͘͘͢ ̡̀͡イ̴̛̕͜モ͏͢͠ ̵͘カ̛チ҉̀ ̶͜͜チ̢̕͜ミ̷̢̀͝͡ ̸̴͝チ̛̕͘ノ̸̡͠͞ ̷̶́͘ミ̵̵̧セ̸͟͟͡͝ラ̸̀̀͟͡ト̸̧͟͝キ̷̡͝ラ҉ ̡̀́͢͡ミ̢̡͞͡ニ̴́͟ ̴̛̛͠͡ス͝͡チ̷̀ミ̴̕͢͡カ́̀͘͡ニ̷́͠͞ ̶͟͞ク̵̴̡͝ト̨̕͝͠チ͏͏̛̀モ̨̛チ̷͜͝҉ミ̧͘͟チ͏̴͢ス̶̀ニ̵́͢͠ ̵̡̀͟チ͏̷ミ͠͏̴̡̛ ̸̨̨̕ト̛͘͟͟ノ̀͟͜ ̴͢͞ト̡͢ラ̵̷̀ラ̵҉̷キ͠セ́̀͟ミ̸̛͠ ͢͏ニ̸̢͢ ̸̢́チ̡͘͏̷ス̨͜͞͠チ͞҉̕ミ̷̶̧̀̕カ̨̢ス̵̷́͢カ̷́̕͡ニ̸̢͢͜͞ラ̴̨͘͠ ̧́͜͞モ̢̛͘イ̢̢ ́チ҉ノ̡͠カ̢̢̀チ͞ク̸̕̕ミ͏̢͝カ̶̕̕͝ ̵̨̧̀͞ク̶͜チ̶̸͝ク̨҉カ̢͜͝͞ス͏̡カ͡͏̛̀チ̢҉̢ ̕͠ク̷̨͜͏͘チ̷̷̷͘͢チ͟ ̴̧̡チ́͏͞ミ̶ ̸̨͟セ̴チ̢҉̢̀҉ ͏̛ト͞͡͏̵ニ̷̸̧͡チ̶̧͜͟͠ク҉͡チ̸̡̛́͝ミ͝͡͡ミ̀͡ノ̛̀͟͞ ̛͜チ̛͘͝͡カ̧̨̛͘͢ミ͘͝カ̨̡͟͡ニ͏̵̛̀͘ス́͝҉ク̷͘͞チ͏ ̸҉チ̵̧̛͞ノ͏̸̴̢̧ ̸̴̶͘モ̶̷チ̛̛͟ ̨͘͠チ̴̸̵̕͘カ̵͜͞͞ミ̴̡̛͞ミ̴͞チ̕͏̷͞モ͡ナ҉ノ̶͝҉̨͟ナ̶͡ク́҉̵̛҉ ̸̨モ̧͟҉チ̵̶̡̛̀ ͘͟͜ス̢̛͞チ͡͏ ̶̵̷モ̶̢̡イ͏҉ ̵̨モ̧̛҉́͞チ̶̸̕ ̛͘͢͡ノ̵͢チ̶͢ ҉̛͜ノ҉̀͠͠チ́͘͢͟͞ ̛̕͏チ͟͟͢͞ミ̵̷̶͟͜ノ̢̀͟͢͞ク̸̛̕カ̡̛͠チ͘͟͢͞カ̴͢͜҉ ̴̧モ̢̕҉イ̴̷ ̧̛̕͢ノ̡͡͏チ̡̡̀ ̕͞͞͞チ̢͘ミ͏͏̢͜͡ ͢͜͝͝モ͠͏̢̧́ミ́ニ͏チ̶̸̸͘͠ ̴͝ト̷̸̶̀͜ニ̶̧́͞ク̀́͡ ̷̷̷カ͜͡チ̴͜͞͞ ̸̕҉̢͘ラ̸̢͟͟ ̡̛̕セ̀͢͝ノ̸͠ミ̢̀̕͡ナ҉̕チ̴̀́͢͜ ̸̵̕͝ラ̷̴҉̸ ̀́ラ͘҉ ̷̡チ͟͏̨͡モ͢͞͝ ͏̷̧͢͜ト͘͟͝͞チ̀͘͞͞ミ̧͜ク͏̨́ス̀̀́チ̴́͢͡ニ̶̡チ̵̷́͞モ̴̛ ̨チ̴͢ス̧̢̕͠͠ ̶́ニ͡͞ノ̴̶̡̀̕ ̨̡̀モ̛͘͠チ̶̨̛̛͝ ̨̕͝セ̡チ̧̧͝ ͟͠カ̷̧͜ラ͞҉̷͝ナ̶チ̨ス̧́͢カ́͏ミ͡͞ ̧̕チ̴̨̕͘ミ̷̡͢͡҉ ̡́ナ̸̷̵͜ス̧̀̀͟ニ҉̛́͡カ̷̵ミ͢͏̨͝チ̸̨ノ̸͜͟チ͏̵̛́͘ ̶̨̀̕ミ̡̛͡チ̶̨́ ̷͡ス҉̡ノ͏̴͝チ͏̴ ̶̨͝҉ノ̵̡ニ̛҉̧͏ ̷̢̕͢͟ノ̵҉͢チ͏̛͜͏҉ ̨͢͞ニ̴́͘͡͝ ̕̕͜͡ス̴́́͡カ̛͟͏̷͘ニ̶͏ミ̵̶́͝チ͡͡ ͟͝ク̶҉ミ̕̕͢͠ニ̶̀͟͞カ̶̶̧ ̴͢ス̵̀͜͝チ̴̧̛́ ̴̸̷̕͜イ̴̧͟͞ ͏͞͠ノ̀҉͜͠チ̡͡ ̵̧̨͢イ͟͢҉̵ ̴̡̧͟チ̨͠セ̛͟ ́͟҉̨͜チ̨̀ス̸̸̧̡͠ス͞͡͏リ͏̶̀͞モ̴҉́チ̧̡̡̛ ̴̛́͢͞チ͞͠カ̴͢ス́͘̕͏ ̸̨̨̕͜チ̸̧͘͢͟ノ̷̛̀͟͡ ̷͘͏̴ニ̸̴̴͢͝ト̶͘ク̵ ͟͞チ͢͠モ̸́͡ ͞͡͠͝͝チ҉̸́҉チ̷̵̷̨ク̵̷̀͢チ̷͟͡͠モ͏̴͘͝ニ̸́ス̛ミ̀͜͝͝ト̀̀͟ ́͢ス̶͜͝ス̢͜チ̷̸̢̀チ̸̸̛̕リ̵́͜͠モ̸̡̀̀ ̡́ノ̛̀チ̵̛̀̀ ̸̨チ̶͡マ̴̶̧ ҉͞ニ̧͜͜ス̴͟͟ ̡͠͠ノ́͡モ̵̛̀͠͞チ̧͢チ͢҉̢̀͘カ̸͠ミ̸ミ̷́̕ク̕͞҉͠ナ͏͟ナ̡͢ ̸̴チ̶͜͢͜͟ノ̷̷̧͞͝ ̸̢ノ̢̢͝チ͢͏̡ ̷́͢͠チ̕̕͝͠ニ̴̧͢͡ス͞͞͡ノ̷̴̀͏ミ̶͏モ̶̸̡͢͟ミ̸́̕͞͠ナ̵͜チ̨̡̧チ̵̨̕͢ ̸̷̨̕チ̀セ҉̴̡̡͝ ͢҉チ̀͘͟͝ミ̸̀͏̸́ ̀҉͘͟カ̶͟ク́カ́͡ス̷̨̧̢ク̸̸̧̛͘チ̷̀̕͢͝チ̵̡̛ ̵̷̡́́ノ̢̢̧͢チ̡̀͘͝ ̡͢҉カ͡҉͏̸チ̢͜͜ ̸̢͜͏̴ス̸̛͝͞チ̷͘͠ ̷̡チ̴̵̡ミ͟͜͝ ̵̴̵̡͞ミ̸̡̧チ̶͘͘͝ ̀チ̴̧͡͠カ҉̷̛͘ ͜イ̴͘͞ ̵͠͡チ̕͜͞͞チ̴̡̨͘͜ク҉̀͟ ̷̡͜͟ミ̴̷͘ス̴̢̧͞͞モ̕̕͟͏ミ͏̷ノ̵̧͢͞チ͘͡チ̷̀͡҉̵チ́͢͟͟͞ナ̨͟͝͠ニ͘͢͞͝͞ ̴̶̧モ̵̡͘チ̶̵̧̀̀ ͢͡ス̛͘͜҉カ̶̛͢͞͞チ̶̢͏̢ ͢͏チ̴̴̡͟モ͘͏̵ ̧́͜͜͞ニ҉ ̨́̕͢セ̡̛͘͠カ̨̨̀ク̛̕ ̢̛͞͝チ̵͜͟҉モ҉̷̡͘͡ ͝ノ̸͘͡͝チ̸̡͝͝ ̴҉͏カ̧̧͡チ́͜͢ ̷̵̀ナ̶ノ͘͢͢チ̵͘͞カ̷̴̨͟ス́ニ̶͏҉ミ̧͞҉͢͝チ̵͞ ̷̴̵͢ニ͏҉̴͟ク̕҉ト͞͏̶ ̸͘ノ̡チ̷̷͘͟ ̵̨チ̵̵͢セ̷͘͝ ͏͏́̕ニ̶̀͢͝ニ̸̢ク͡͞ト̸̧̡̕ ͏̕͟҉̨チ̵͜ミ̴̸́́͠ ̶́͡͞ミ̡͢͝҉̸チ̵̡͜͠ ̡モ̵̸チ̷̕͟͝ ̷̶̡͞セ̵̶̢̧̕チ́҉͡ニ̷̀ス̛҉̵ミ̸͢͡͝͡ ̴̨͢ク̀̀̕チ̷̸̴́͜チ̨̨͜͠͝ ͜ク̨̡́͟ミ̨̀͞カ̶͢ニ͏̧̕͞ ̸カ͢͞チ҉̵̢チ̸̧ニ̶̷͡͝ク̡ ̡̧̀͞チ̶̢̛̕͟チ͟ナ̷̢̨̡ス̨̛͝カ̨̛͝ノ̸̀̀͢͜ミ̷̢͡ ̛͠҉͏チ̵̧̛͘シ̧́͘ ҉̵̴ス́͡҉ノ̸̸̢͢チ̸̡͝ ̢͟ク̸ト̶͡͏チ̷̡̛͘ ̧͝チ̵̕͜ク͝ト́͘͟͠ ̷̡͟͞チ̴̡͢セ̶̛ ̨͟͝チ̷̀カ̷͘͘͜͠ ̧̛͜͡ニ̵̴̡͜͠ミ̶͘͢͞ ̷̢͝͠ス̡͟ニ̵̛͜͞ミ̛́̕͟͝ ͜͏͘͝ニ҉̷̵̨ノ̶̡ ̡́̀҉͝チ̷̨͏ス͏̷̡ノ̷̵̢͘͞ ̡̀͢͞ニ̢̛̕ト͞҉̵̨͝ク̸҉̧ ͡͏ト̴チ͏͠ノ̷̢͜͟ニ̛҉̨͢ミ̶͘͠͡チ̧͘͟͝ミ̵̧̕͢͠ク̴͠ ̧͢͡ラ̴̢́͡͡ラ̡́セ̵̛͢ト̧̨̢ミ̴̵̶̴キ́͟͠͞͠ ̶̷̢̛͘キ̡̕͟͡͞ミ̵̡͘ト̸̨ラ̵̷͟セ̢͘҉͜҉ラ̸̵͟ ̀͡͏́ノ̶̶͡チ̢́́́͠ ̴̡́͡͠チ̛̀͘͝ミ̶̶͝ ͏̧̀͠͏カ͢͏̕͢チ̢͜ク̕͢ニ̸̡̛́ミ͡ ̴͘͝チ̵̨͜͠ミ̧̛͠͡ ̸̕͠ク̸́カ̷͝҉ニ̸̛ミ̨͞ス̴̸̕͠カ̴̵̶̡͝ニ̸̵̡͟ミ͏̀͘͢チ̵́͟͝҉ ̷̨̀͟カ̛́̕̕チ̧͠ス̵̸̛͞͠ ̶̛͡ク̵̕͢͜イ͏̡ ̵̢҉͜ノ̧͘ト͘͠ ̛̛́͢͞チ͏҉̢͘͜カ̷̨̛́͜ ̷̸̧ノ̡̛̕͢チ̴̶ ̶̧̛͡ラ̢ミ̶͘̕͟ ̨̡͢͞͡チ̷̢カ̛ ͘͜͡チ̧̕カ͞ ̴̵́͡チ̸̢́セ̛́ ͘ニ́͘͝ク҉̸́ ̶̶͜ミ̛͘͡҉ナ̨̢ラ͏̀カ̸͜͜͝͏ス̶̴̛͞ ̴̀͜͠ラ̡̕͜ ͏́͘モ͝チ̨ ̕͡͞チ̴̸͟モ̴̵͠ ̷̀͢͟ク͢チ͝͡͝ト̡̛͝ ̀͢チ̧̕シ͏̡͜͟͢ ̶́チ̢̛́ク̡́͘͟ト̷̀ ̛ラ̧́ ́͏҉カ̨ミ͘͘͟ク̕̕͘͠ス̕͡͞͝ニ̷̕͠カ̸̨チ́͏̧̧ミ̛͘ニ̀͞͠ ̷ス̵̵͞チ͟リ̕͞͝モ̢̕͜͢ス͞͏͢͞チ̷̀͟͞ ̵̵͘ニ̶҉͞ミ̀̕͜ス̸̨ ͏́カ̕͠ミ̶̡̕͟チ́͘͡͞ニ̵͠ラ̢͢カ̷̀̕ク̀҉͜͟ス̴̡͝͠ス́́͜ ̸̴̶͠ニ͏̨͢ノ̢̨̛͢͝ ̴͟͡ミ̷̀͝ク̸̵̧̕͟ニ̷̕͠ ̸̨セ̴̡̢͠͡チ̀͢͡ ͘͞ノ̷̧チ̛͝ ̛͟͞͠ラ̵̡̛͡͞ ҉ナ̵̷̢͟͢ス̷̷͞ラ̴̨͞͡ミ̴̶̢̧̀カ̵̕ ̴̀͢ニ̧̨͟ ͘͝チ҉̷͢モ̢̨̀ ̵̴チ̧̧̀͢͠カ̸͢ ̷̢̧҉ス̡̛リ̷̧҉モ̷̡̕̕ス̶͞チ̢͜チ̛͘͢͝ ̴̡͟モ̢̨̛́͏チ̡̀́ ̢́͏̵̷セ́͟チ̛ミ̸̸͘͡ノ̵̨ナ̢̧̛ ̵̛͢͝͏ナ̢̛͜ク̷̴̧̛チ̴͘͢ノ͘͟͝チ̶̛͟ミ̛́̕͠ミ́͟ナ̨̡͏̧̡カ́͝モ̧̢͜͝ ̢̀͜͞͝カ̸̢̛͡ス̢͟͝チ͟͏͏̶͟ ҉́҉҉͢ミ̧̛̛ニ̧ク̧̛̀カ̨͜͜͏̕チ̷҉̶̢ ͏͜カ̶͏̕͝チ҉ス̷̷̡̛ミ̧̛̀͝ナ̵͏̷͏カ͡҉̷͠ラ̴̡̢́ ̀͞モ̧͢͏͟͟ノ̷̶̛́͡ミ̡̡͠͝͝ク̕ナ̶̷ナ̶̵͢カ̀͘ミ̧̧͞チ̛͜͠チ̴̶͢͜ ̵͜͜ラ͜͡͡͞ス̴̨͜͢͞ ̷̡̡͠チ͟͟͝͞͠ミ̧̀͞ ̛͢͠ミ͘̕ラ̧͢ク̢͏͟カ̴̛ス͏̵̛カ̡͘͜チ̡̛ニ͘͡ス̢͞ ҉̸ニ͠͡ ̨͞チ̶͞カ̷̀͡ ̢̀͘͠セ̨̛チ͘͢͟͝ ̸̷̢̕͘ラ̷̵̧͢ ̶̡̨̨̢チ͟͏̷̕͢ス̨̧̀ナ̡̀͘ミ̷͟カ̨͟͠ ͟͏̴̢チ̸̡͘͏ミ̷̸̛̀ ̢̛͞͝ミ̷̴́͟͠チ̸҉̷ ̨͜͞ト͘͟͏̷̨ノ̶̡̛ ̶̸ミ҉̶̷̧͢チ̸́͢͏͝ ̸̡͝͏ミ̧͘カ̧̛́͢͞ニ̷̨͟͜ク̵̵̨͠チ̶͟͜͠ ͞͞͡チ̵̀チ̧͢͡͏モ̀͞ノ̷͘͜͟ミ̷̧̛ナ̴̀҉ニ̶͏ス̨̡̕チ͏̶́ミ̸͘ ̵̧̡͠チ͡҉ナ́͠ス͏̡̢̢́チ̸̨͝ミ̸̕̕͢͏ノ̷̸̧̕カ̷ ͡͠͠ノ̵̢͘͞ラ̵̵ ̶̢̢҉チ̕̕͢モ͟͡ ̷͞チ̧̛ミ҉ ̧̨̛カ̧́̕ク͏̵̨̧̢チ̷̀͘͞ミ̸̵͝ ҉̷チ̡̨͟͠モ̢̧͞͠ ̴̢̢̀͘ナ̵́͝チ̸̡͡カ͘͜͏͠҉チ̴̢̀ニ̷̸̸͟͞ス̷́ミ̨͠ノ̢͜͠͡ ̵̨͏ラ̶͏̸͝ス̛̀͠͠͠ク̶̧͟͟チ̢̀カ̶̀͝ミ̨́͟͠͠カ̶̵͘ス̨̛́͟ニ̧̧̢̢ ̸̴̧͏モ́͘͡チ̧ ͟ク͜͏̸̀͠ニ̕͡͝ ҉̶ス̀̕͢͡ラ́͠͠͞カ̢ミ̶̢͘͏̧ナ̶̸͠͡ ̷̴̨̡ニ̷̨͘チ̧̢ト̡͘͢チ͘͏̡͝ミ̧̢͢͞͞ク҉ミ̢҉ノ̡̛ ̧͡チ҉̡̧̛̕モ̵̕͝͞ ̶̶̕͡͏ス̶̵̛ミ̷̶͘ニ̵͠セ̛͝チ̸̵̡ ̴̛モ̧͢͠チ̧͞҉͘͜ ̨̡̕ミ̀͢͝ク̵̢̀͝ニ҉͞͝͞チ̢̕͟カ̷͜͝ ̶̀ニ̶̶̵͠҉ミ͘͜͏̸̡チ̨̨͝ミ̷̸̵͜͠チ͜҉̸ト̷̛̀͟͞ノ͏͜͏͞ク̧͟ ̶̷̵̸͞ス̸̵̀͞͝セ̕͢͜チ̶̨́͜ミ̵́͜ニ̡̢̕͢ ́̀͟イ̵̡͘ ҉̴̢ノ̵̨͘͝ラ̷̧͘͘͜ ̵̨͜͜͏ス̢̕͟͟モ̵̧͢ ̸͞͞҉͜ノ̸ラ̡͢҉ ̡͢͞͞カ̶ス́͢҉͠チ̷̴̶͟͠ラ̧͢ ̸̛҉͜ミ͟҉̡ニ҉́́͝͡ク̵́̕͢ ̸̧モ͞͏̀́チ̷̵̧ ͡チ̀͘͘モ́͡ ̛͘͢ラ̸͟͞͞ ̨̡イ̨ ̸̴͟͠͏チ̶̧̧カ͏̛ス̡̡͏̵̢ ͢͟モ͜͞͠チ̵͘ ̶͏ト̵̕チ̸̶͢͏ク̴̀̕ ͏̶̕͝͏カ̶̶̡ス̵̴͘チ̨̢ク҉̨̡͞チ̵͏̷҉ク̨̢̀カ̸̴͞͞ ҉͢͠ク̸̢̨̛͘チ̡̀͞ニ̨͟͠ミ͏͟カ̷̷̴͟ス̸̢ニ͡͞҉͡ミ҉̷̨̕カ̵̶̡ ̀͏͝ス͘͟͡モ̸̕͝ ͟͡ス͞͏̷͘͜ク̶̸̛チ̛҉ミ͘͡カ̕͠カ҉͠ニ̴̶̛チ̨ ̀カ̢͘ニ̨ス҉̸̶̢ラ̧͜͟͠チ̧̕͢͡ス҉̛́҉ミ̢͏チ͘͟͠カ̴̀̕͝ ͠͝҉カ̨̡̀͟チ̷̷͟ ̛͡͞͡͡チ͜͢͞カ̧͏̶͘͜ス̵͏̧̧͟チ̀͝カ͏̀̀͝ニ̛̀ミ̸̷̵͡ク̨́͠͞͏ ͟҉イ̶͝͡ ͏̡͘͠チ̴̶͜͢͠ノ̴͜͠ ̶̕͟͠セ̸̨̀͢チ̵̢͠ノ͘͜ミ̢͢ナ̷̢ ̧́́҉ニ̶̶͞͠ノ̶̸͟͡ ̕͏̀͜チ̶҉̷͝ス̸́͘チ̴̶͢ニ̀͟ノ̀͜͠͝モ҉͘͘҉͢チ̸̷́͟͠ナ҉̷͟͜͞ミ̨̕̕ミ̡̢̕͝ ͢҉̵̴͜ス̛́͘͘͠チ̸̨̢́͝モ̨͜ス͡҉̨̀́リ̡̛̕͢͝チ҉̧̛͜͠ ̕̕͠チ̡̧̕͢ミ̢ ̛҉̀͝ラ̛́͝ ͘͏̸̧͡チ̷̴̧҉͟ス̶̵̕͠カ̸̨̨ ͞҉̡̀͞ラ̷̕̕͝ ́͡͡セ́̀̕チ̢͟͝ ̧̢͜͢͡ス̶̡̨̢́"
As the song goes on, the lights of the room seem to become brighter, the shadows darker, and I myself seem to glow. The entire room acquiring a strange, surreal feel to it.
"ニ̵̶͢͢͜ ̡̡̡̛͘イ҉̨̢͟ス̢͜͝͠ ̷̨͘͘͝モ̸̸̢チ̸҉ ̷̡ミ̴̶̷̀͞ラ͢҉̨̀ ̨̕チ̴͝モ̨̢́͘ ̶̢チ̷́͞セ̀̕͞ ̧͠ニ̕͠ク̵́ニ̢̀͏̨͞ト̴͠ ̢͏̧̛ミ̀̀҉ク̷͏ニ̛͘ ̶̷̛͞チ̶̨͘͝ニ̵̶͜͠カ̶͘͢チ̷̀ク̨ ̧͘チ͘͢͏́モ҉̨ ̸̴チ̛̕ス̵̴́リ̸̛̕モ̨ス̸̨̛̛チ̷͞ ̢̕͝ナ̶̀ミ̡͠ラ̷͜͡カ͞͠カ̕チ̸̧́͢͝ス̵̡́͘͜ ̸̧͟カ̶̕͢͟チ͏͢͟͞ ͜͠͝ス̸̢̧͘͠チ̕͠カ̶͞͝͡ミ̕͞͏̸̡ニ̸̶ ͟͢҉҉҉ノ͘͢͞チ͏̷́͠͡ ̀́͞͡ク̵͘イ́́ ̷̀セ̵̸̨͢カ̛͜ク̶̡ ̶̛̀͝͝モ̵̷̸́͠チ̴̸̛͡ ̸̢̛͟͜ノ͡͞チ̵̛ ̡̢̀チ̸̴̧̛͝ノ̢̀͝͞ ̛͢ス͏͏ミ̶̸̷̡͢ニ̶̷ ̵̨ニ͘͢͢͞チ̶̧͘͟͜カ͏҉チ̸̸̧̡͢ク̛̀͘ ̷̵̸́セ̴̡チ̸̴ ̵̧̡͝チ͘͏͏モ̀͘͠ ̨́͜ノ̵́͞͏̢チ̴̷̡͘ク̴̕ニ̷̀ス͏̶̛͢͝チ̡̕͞ ̸̨イ̧ ̸̶̶́͝ニ̶̛̀͘ク̢͞ ͘͟ノ̸͞͡͏͟チ̛͘͢カ̸́͢ク̸̢́͝チ҉҉̶̡̕ミ̶̨̢カ̴̢̀͟͢ ̶̴̨̧ミ̨͡チ͏̵͏̸ニ̵́͜モ̴ ̷͜͡͡҉ク̸̕͟ニ̷̛͠͠ト̶̢҉ ̢͞͏͢イ̨̧͘҉͡ ̵̶͘チ̢͟͠モ̀́͞ ̛͢҉̴͠ス҉̷́チ̛͘̕̕カ̶͘ミ̢͜͝ニ̢̀͏ ̴̴́͘͘ラ̡́̕͘ス̢ ̶̛̀͘͝ノ̛̀͏̶チ̷̛҉͜ ̛͢͏͜͡チ̛͢͝ノ҉̡͘ ̨̡̀͞͏ス̷͜͢͠͞チ́͢͞҉カ̸̡̕͞͝ ͜͏̢イ̶̨ ͜͟͡ノ̀͝͝͠͝ミ̸̢̧̨セ̨͜チ̵̀͟ナ̴͜͜͝͏ ̡͏チ͢モ̴̢̛ ̸̴͞҉̴ク̧̕͢チ̶̧̨ニ̷̢カ̨͠͏̕͝チ̢͟͝ ̶͞ニ͏̢͘͟͞ス̸̢̧̨ ̛҉͘ミ̷͢ニ́͘ ̶͠҉モ̧̛̕̕ス̴͢ ̵̡͘カ̵̀チ͏҉̸̸͢ ̀̀͠͡ニ̧͞҉͘ ̡̨̕͘チ̶̷̡̛͟ミ̵̸ニ̡͢ク̸̷̛̛カ̴̨́͘ミ̸̨ス͠ニ͘͜カ̧̡̛͝ ̶̀͘͞͡ニ͢͠カ͘͢ク̷͘͢͞ミ̷́͡ ̡̛͜͞͞モ̢͘͟チ̴̢̛͢ ̴̢チ̶̕͘͜ミ̸̡͏チ̀͏̨̧͟カ̷͠ク̵̡カ͏̴̀ノ̧͏ ̵̀͝ミ̶͘チ́͘̕͢͢ラ̡͞ナ̷͜͠҉カ͏̵̶ス̸̴̷͘カ̸̵̷͟͡ ̸͜ミ̕͜͜͡ク͏҉チ̢͝カ̛͏̛͢ ̶̴͜ミ̴̢͟ニ̢ス҉̢́̕ ̵҉҉̢モ͏̸̨́チ҉͟͢͡ ͡͠ミ̀チ̶̨́ ̛͡チ҉̡ノ̶͠モ̶͜҉҉チ̸̛͡ミ͠͏͏̡͝チ̢̧́ス͏̴̴̢ミ̵̕͝͡ニ̴͢͝ナ̧̕͟ ̵̡́́͏カ̨̨̛̕チ̢͟͢ ̢͜͟͠カ́҉̷͟͏セ̛͏̴͡͠ク͠͏ ̸̴̶̕ニ̧̢͢ク̀͡ ̶̢̧̕ラ̀ ͡͏̕͜ニ͠ ̛͡チ̴̛モ͝͠͝ ͏͡͝͠チ͞͏モ̵̕͢͟͜ ̀͞カ̵͝ク͠͝͠セ̵̶̢͞ ̷͢カ͏̶̷ニ̸̀͜͠ク̶̧̨͝ミ̷̛̕͢ ҉̡́́͢ク̡̨́̕カ͞͠҉ク҉̵̵̡͟カ̛チ̸̢̡̡̀ス͢҉͜チ̸̡͟͢͠ ̨̀͠モ̷̕チ̵̷͜͡ ̧͟ラ̴̸̛ ҉͝ニ͏̧̀͡ク̷͟ト̸͞ ̷҉̵ス̡カ̶̸̶͘͝ミ̷̨҉̨͝チ̧ナ̵͟ ͏̴̵̸͠チ̶̧́͠ノ҉̧҉ ̶͞ク̸̕カ̶̨̕͘͞ニ̡͟ミ̷͟͠͠ ̷̶̛チ̨̢モ̵́͟͟͞ ͘͡ラ҉̵̀ ҉チ͡͞セ̢̛ ̨̨チ̶͞҉̕͠セ̸̨̢̨ ̡ス̴̷͠ス̵̧́͘͞チ͡ニ͠҉̕͟カ̵͡ク̢́カ̷̧̨͘ミ̵̷̵ラ͠͏̴́̕ ́͡ナ̢͘͏͠ラ̵́͘͢カ́̕͘̕͡ス͏̴̵͜͢ミ̡̕͜ ̡̀͘͟͠ト̨҉̢̛ニ̸̕҉ク̀͞ ̶̢̢͞チ̧̛͡ク̶̧̢̨カ̶̷̛̛͠ミ̧͘͜ノ̵͢͞͝チ̧̡̀カ̡̀͝҉͜ ̸̧́͏チ̕͟ノ̵̢́͜͞ナ̡̀͟͝チ̵͠͏̵ミ̡́ス̶̶̧͢҉カ͝͏͘ ͡͞イ̷モ͢҉̷ ̀͡チ̴́ミ̡̧͟ ͢͝ス̸̵͜ノ̸͞ニ̵̸͏̡̕チ҉́̕͢ク̴̨̨́́チ͘̕҉ ̵́ニ̶̨̨́͢ノ̶̢͘ ͢҉҉カ̀ミ̵̡̛́͟チ̨͞͠ニ̷҉̵̵͞ク̶̸̸͘ ͘҉チ̴シ̢̕͘͞ ̡̀チ̴̧̕͡͝モ̸͜͜ ̵̨ス̢͟ナ̸̷̀͢͞ノ͜͝ミ̡チ҉̸カ̴̧͘͝͡チ̀͜͝͠ニ̷̡͟ ̶͏͢͡͝カ̡̧͘҉ク̨́͏͡͝セ̷̀͡ ̶̢͝ラ͠͝セ̢͡͞͞ミ̶̴̢̀͠ト̛̀͝͠͞ラ̸̧͠キ̛͘ ̴͢ミ͏́͜͠ニ̷̶͝カ̛̕͢͜͢チ̧̨̨ス̵͘͜͟͠ニ̡̡̛カ̀͏ク̧̧͜ミ̀͘͘͘͞ ̴̧̡̕チ̷̧́͟͝ミ̀̕͟͠ニ̴͏͘カ̛ク̷̀͘͜ ̧́̕͢チ́͘͡ノ̛̕҉̧ ̸̡̛チ̀҉̡́͘ノ͞҉̴̧͟ ̵̕ス̀̀́͢͝ラ̴̷̕͘͏ ̶̷̢̡͟セ҉チ̵̵̢̢ ̀͞カ̸̴͠ス̨̢́́͞ナ̕ノ͢͡͡ミ̛̀́チ͠҉̵̵チ̛̀͞҉͘ ̵̢͜͞͞ト̸̡́͞͡チ҉̨̡̀͝ク̶̡̀ ̧̢̢̧́ミ̶҉̴͘͏チ̷̶̵̕ ̸モ҉͏̷̕チ̸͠ ̷̧̨チ̀́ミ̢̛͘̕͝ ̶҉̡͝͡チ̶́͟ミ̵͢ ̷̀͘͝チ̢͟ト̴̵̨̡͡ク̛͞͡ ͝҉̢ナ̷̢カ͏̸҉͝ス̢͘ミ̸̵̛͝チ̛͘͘͘҉ ̷ミ̵̨チ̧̀͘͝͏チ̶̡͜͏ノ̷̕ニ̴͠ク̵̨̕͢͜カ̸͠͏ニ̸͡ ͏ク̀͘͝͡ト̶̡҉̕ニ̸҉̸́͟ ̸́͞チ̷̧ミ̷̡͜ト͘̕͟チ̡̢̛͟ノ͏̸̢͟ミ͘͏̧ク̧́͘͝ニ̢͢͡ ̢̕͢͜͡ニ̸̡̢̧҉ク̸́͡チ͢チ͏̵̸̢ノ̵͘͢͏ス̷̸͡҉̶ ͜͠͠シ̀̀̀チ̸̴̡͠ ͏͞҉̶チ͢҉́ス̴͜͟͞ミ̶̷͡カ͟͡͝͞カ͠͠ラ̀͡͡ナ̶̡ ̢̡́͟͜ク̴̧͡ニ҉͢͏̢͡ト̴̷͏ ̶͏チ̡̢̀マ̴̷͟ ̶͟͜チ̴̡̧́カ́͏ ̢́́͝ノ҉̷ト̸̶́͢͡ ҉̸͝҉モ͜ニ̧̛͢͡チ̡ミ̸̴̴̀ ̸̡͞チ̛͜͡シ̵̨͢ ̨̕͏̛ミ̴̢͜͜ニ҉̸̀チ͢モ̢̢͠ ̡̛͢͟チ̢́̕チ̶̨̛̛͠ク̕͘͜ ̸̴͢ミ̕͟チ͜ ̶ク̛҉̶̧ミ̡҉カ̀͟͝チ̨̧́͟ ̡͜ト̛͡͏ク͘͜͠ニ̢̡̡̨͠ニ̡͟͡ ̷̷̧ミ̴̸͠ラ̴̢̕͡ス̧́̀͠͝チ̶́ニ̷̨͜カ̸̀͠カ̀҉チ̷̡͘͜ス͏̷͘͜͡ ̡́̀͝ニ͝ミ͘͘͜ク̷̛ ̷̡͠͠͏ク̴͜͜͞͞ト̸̵ニ̧̛͜ ͘͜ラ̀͞҉ミ̸̢͝͞ ̶̵イ̨͏́͘ ͝҉͞チ̴̸̷́͜マ͢҉ ̵̧͘͠ミ͜͢チ̀͟͟セ͢͏̢ノ̨͞͠҉ナ҉̵̨͢ ͡͏̡ス̵̕͠͝モ̡̛͞ ͞҉ス̡̡ラ̴̴ ͟͝ナ͏͡ミ̵̸̨͠ス̨̧͞チ̢ノ̵̕͠͡チ̴̶̕͝カ̧̛́ ̵̛チ̵̧̡͜ノ͘͟͟͏̷ ́͜イ̵̶̛͟͝ ̡̢ミ̵̨͝チ̨̧͘͡͠ ̷̧̧͜͠ラ̨͞ ͜͠͠ノ͞͞チ͟҉҉҉̷ ̷̡̕͝͝ミ̵̀̕ラ̧̀ ̴̴̸̸̀ノ̷̡チ҉̨̀͝͠ ̵͝҉̢ミ͠͞ク͘͝ミ̛͞チ̧͜͞ナ̴̢̡͢͠ナ̕ノ̀̕̕͜カ̴҉モ̷̨チ͘͏̕͠͝ ͏ミ̶͝҉͠チ̷̢̨́̕ ͏̵̴イ͘ク̶̧̕͢ ̸̴̧̢͞チ́́͘͞セ͜ ̴̡̡͜͠ノ̵͟ス҉チ͜͏̢́ ̶̛͡ニ̶̡͘ミ̵̢̀͞チ̴̷͜カ̷̢ス̷̧̛͜ ͏ノ̸̨̛͟ラ̷̨̧ ̷̴̵̨͢イ̢̨ ̕͠͝ニ͟͢ノ͏̷͏ ͏̨̀ス̨͠セ̢̧́͡͠ミ̀͞チ̛͘ニ̛͢ ̶̢͢͞チ͞ク̧͢ト҉̵̀ ҉ト̵̷͜͢͡ク͏ミ̵̛͝チ͘̕͡͏ミ̷̵̨̛ニ̷̷ノ̴͢チ͘҉͏̕ ̡͝チ̀̕ミ̶̷̕͟ ̡̛̛͜チ̸̡̛ス̨̕̕͜͝ ̷̵ノ̴̷̡̨チ̸҉̧ス̸̢̛̛ ̷̴̕҉̵モ̸ス̸̧͞ ̡͠҉チ̷͟͝モ̸͘͝ ́̀̀̕ノ͘チ҉̡́͡ス͏̷̨̧ ̡ミ҉̸̛͢チ̨̢͝͞ ̶̷̴̧̨モ̡͟チ̛́̀͜ ̸̢̕̕͝ミ̴̛チ͢͠͝ ҉͏̛ミ͟͞チ͜͝͠ ̸̡̀ス̛́セ̨̧̀͝ミ̶̢̧͘͝チ̸̵͘͝ニ̀͢ ̵̨̀͘͝ク͏̴ニ͟҉͞ト҉̨͝ニ̢̨̀͘͜ ̶͠チ̵̶͜͠ク̸͜͜ニ̴̧͘͜カ̀͘チ̷̶̛͞ ̷ク̶̡͝ニ̛͞ミ̴́ ̵̀͘͜͢ニ̸̕͢チ̨̢̀͠チ̢̢ニ̀̕ミ̴̕͟͠カ̧ノ̸͠ク̡̀͘͟͡ ̷̛͝ク́́͏チ̴҉͏̷́カ̸̷͡チ̴̵̢カ̴͠ス̴̸̨ク̡̛͞ ҉̵̛͘͟チ҉̴͘͝カ̷̢́ス̛̕ ̸̨͘̕イ̴́ス̴̨͟͝ ͞͏モ̸̡̕チ̵ ̧͏̷モ̡͡チ҉҉̶͝ニ̵̴ミ̸̨͞ ̷͡͝҉モ̡̕チ͢͝҉̷ ̷̀カ̶̢ミ̕͜͠҉チ̛ク̨̡̛͠ ̨̨̛ノ̨̡͡カ̷̸̵͘チ̢͝ク̸チ̡̧ニ͜͞ミ̧͜͠ニ̶ ͢͜͠͝イ̴̧͠ ͘̕チ̸͜͟モ̵͏ ̸͜͜ス̵͟ミ̸̨̨̕ニ͝ ̢̨ミ͢͠͡͞チ̧̢́͘ス̸̀͞ニ͟͟҉カ̨̢́̀ス̀͝҉҉͏チ̷̨͘ラ̸͠カ̨͢͟ ̀͡チ̨͡͏͟モ̸ ̷チ͞҉セ͜͝͡ ̶̨̀̀͢チ̷̢͟͝モ̵̸́͠ ̀҉̴̧ミ̴̡҉̵̷ニ͏͟ ̵̧チ̀͏̶カ̵̢̀͝ ̸̕モ̵͘͜͠͠ミ̴́͟͟͠ス̧̀͢͢͡チ̵̶̡͡チ҉̀͟ト̴͢͟͝チ̨̧͢͠͡ク̸̶ニ̧̧̕ ̢͟͡ク͏͏チ̶̷͘̕チ̕ ̷̢́͜イ̨ ́͟͢͢҉ミ̵̢̡͝͞チ҉̕͞ ̛̛͜ス̷̕͢͝チ̶̢̡̀カ̡̀͢ ͞͠モ̧̀͢チ̴̴ ̵͜͝ス҉͘͠カ̵̵̀͜͢ナ͜͜͝͠҉ミ́͠҉͝チ̧͜͢͝͏ ̷҉̴͜͟ミ̶カ̷̢͘ノ̵̸̸͢カ͏̧́͞チ̴̧͟͡チ́̀͟͝ク̀͞҉ ̴͘͢͢ニ̸҉̴̵̛ノ̸̛͞͝ ̸҉͜ミ͏̵̸͢͡ナ̵̛͜ラ̴̷͘͘カ͡͠ス̵̀͜ ̴̴̴̡͞カ̨͜チ͡͏̢ ̷̴͏̀͜チ̷̴̡͠͏カ҉̷͟ ̀̕チ̡̕ス͏̛̕͡カ͡ク̶̀̀͡͠ニ͏̴͞カ̶́̕͢ミ̡͞҉͠チ̵̢̛͘̕ ͏͞҉ミ͏͘͏͏ラ̴͟͞ ̴̸͟ノ̷̸̧̧͜ニ̶͠ ̡̡͜セ̴̸̷̨̀チ̶̡͜ ̷̴͠ミ̵́͜チ̸ ҉̷ト̸́͘͡ノ̷͟ ́͢͟ニ̵̀҉͟ ͟͡ラ̷̕͜͜ナ̶͡ス̡͢͝҉͜カ̛̀͘͢ミ̴͢͡ ̨͟チ̷̨͢͏́カ̢̢̡̀ ̶͠ノ̴̵̡̡͢チ̵͝҉҉͝ ̷̴͝ニ̸̡̧ス̷̨̕ラ͢͞ス͞チ̵͘͏カ̶チ̨͡͏̡ミ̸͞カ̨̡ ҉̷̧͝͞ノ̶͡͡チ̴̶͝҉̢ ̨チ͘͜ラ͘͏̸̢カ̧̢͠ス̴̧͟ ͏҉ス̨̕ニ̢͝͡͡ ̷ク̷̶̀͞ニ̢̨ ̶̢͘͠͝カ̴͢͝チ̵̶̵̷͜ ̵͠ミ̷̷͟͢͝チ̧̡̕ ̶̴̨́ラ̴̧͞ノ̸̸ ̢͜͟͢͡ナ̷͘̕͟ミ̢̕͘カ҉̢̛͠チ̵͟͟ノ̢̛ニ̛͘͜ス́͘チ̴̶ ̢͘ニ̢͢ク̛ ̴̕ノ̨̢́͝͝ク̛̕͘͞͝ス̴チ̷͡チ͏̛͘ニ͏̧
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:52:28 am by Lenglon »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 19, 2014, 04:46:44 am »

((... that's annoying, the forum ate the bottom of my post - EDITing))
EDIT 2: anything I add below what is currently there gets eaten too... new post time!

Lelia, Alpha party

As I continue, the light and shadow of the room begins to twist and spin with me, to jump and move with the tune of the song, forming a swirling backdrop counter to my own motion, the sound of additional insturments fading in slowly as in the center of the room a glowing sphere of light forms and begins to grow.
"チ͠ス͟カ̴͟͡ラ͟҉ ̵̧セ̴͞͞チ҉̸̀͞ナ̷̵͢͡͏ミ̷̡ノ̷̀͞ ̡チ̨͜͠͠カ̷̨͘͠ ̶̕҉ラ̨͝ス̴͘ ͜͡ニ̨̀͞͏ク̀͘͟ニ͏̧͜͟ト̸̨͟ ͟͏̶̨イ̡̛́͜ ̵̨̢チ̵͘̕チ̨̛͟͡͠ニ̡̛̀̕モ̶̨̡͢ス҉̀ク̨̛͢ミ̧̀̕͝ト҉̡́チ̵͞҉ ̸̕̕͝カ̷̧̀チ̶̴̴ ̀͢͢͞͡チ̶́͜カ̷͘͡ ̧̡͘͠҉ト̵セ̵͟͞͞ラ̧̢͝ラ̷̶̨́͢キ̷̷̧͟͜ミ̸̧̕͡ ̶҉チ̶̧҉͡ミ̢̨̕͢͝ニ͢͠͞モ̧̢͏̨̕ ͏̶̶͞ク̶̸̶チ͝ト̧̨͝͡ ̛͟͡͏ミ̵͜チ̛͠͞ ́͢ス҉҉̨́͞イ̷͠͡ ̸̀チ҉̷̨͜͠ミ̸҉̵̵ナ̛ミ̵̧モ́҉ノ͞͞҉̕チ̢̧́͞カ̢̕͡ナ̡́͜ク̷̨͏ ͢͏チ́͘͞モ̛͘͝͞ ̸͜͡モ͠͞ス̵̴͘͡ ̶̨͢͝カ̀̕̕ス̧̕͠チ̶̴͜͠チ̡̛̀カ̸̨ク́́͏̷̛ク̧͟͞͞ ̸̧҉̧̕ト̵̢͝ニ͠͠ク̴̕͟͝ ̀͘ス̨ニ͘͠ ̴̵͞ス̛͟カ͘͜͝チ̸ ̕͘͏̀セ҉̀҉チ̵͏ ҉̡チ҉̵̸モ̶̡̛͠ ̨́͜イ̷̢͢͡ク̵̢̕͠ ̴͟͡ミ͏̶̵͜ナ͠͞͏͞ス̛͢チ̷́͜͡ノ̷̶̀͜モ̡͜͢͡チ҉̡͢チ̡̡͢ニ̵͘ミ̛́̀͘͢ ҉̸̧̀͞チ̶̧͟͟モ̨͏̸ ̢͏̷̡͢ス̷̧カ̶̢́͟͝カ̢̧ク̡̡͠ニ̶̢ミ̴́̕͢͜チ̷͞҉͝チ̶͘͏̵̡ ͠͝͝ミ́́́͢͝チ̧͘͟͟ニ͠カ̧̡̡͢ス̸̷̢́͡ ͢͡͠ク̧͜͝カ̨̀͢チ̷͏̴ミ̡̧͡͝ ̷́͜͡モ̵̸̨͟͠チ̷҉̶̶ ҉̸̨̕ノ̴͠͞ニ͘͢͟͟ ̸̧̢ス͏͠イ͞ ͏͏̸̧͟セ̸̨̕͜チ̛̕ ̡͜ト̶̷̷̶͘ク̵͢チ̷̧̧͢͜ ͘͏͘͜チ̶͢シ̡͏̶́ ̷̡҉ニ̷̧̧̡̀チ̸̡́͡͝カ̸͡チ͢͏ク̵̵̵͟͝ ̛͠ニ҉҉ミ̧̀͝ク̴̧͘ ̵͝ミ͟͞チ҉̸ ̧̛̛ミ̶͘͝ス̸͏̷̸͡ニ̴̨͘ ̴̀͜͞͠ク͘͏͏ニ̵͡ト̶͟͠ ̷̧͘͜͠カ͟チ̷̴̵́カ̵̶͜͜ミ̢̨̛́ス̛͘͠ク̛́́͠ニ̷̵҉チ̢̧̢͟ ̷̛̕͟͠モ҉̧チ̴̛͢͞͏ ̛͟͢͏ノ̷̵̵̨チ̸̧̕͢͡ ́͏̸̧͡チ̕҉̢̛ス̷͏̸͢カ̸̸͜҉ラ̴̶͡͞ ̶̷̀ラ̛͟͏ミ͏̡͜͠͡ ͜チ͏̴マ̀̕͝҉͏ ̷͏̴͘イ̵́͟͠ク̴̸ ̵̧͟͜チ̴҉カ̴͏̨́͜チ̡́͠ニ̨̢̧̛͘ミ̡͢͢͞ノ̴̢̕͜ク͠͝ニ͘͞͠ ͜͢͞ク̶̀チ͟͡カ̷̵̢́ス͘͞͡͡カ͟͡ス̶́̕͡͞ラ̴͞ニ̷̨ミ̵̶̸͟ ̡̀҉̢チ̵́͜͞͠セ̴̢̀̕͞ ̷͜チ̢͘͢͡カ̴҉ ̷̡̕モ͢͡チ͢͜ ̢́͢҉チ̧͢ノ̸̴̢͠҉ ̸͜͝ミ̶̧͘͝͠ク̵͢͝͞カ͘͜҉ニ͏̡̨͘͝ ̸͏ク̶̢̨カ̵̨̀ミ̸̶̛́͢チ̡͘͢͢͡ ̷̨モ̴̷͞͏イ̕͜ ̶̴́͝ス̢̛̛͜ニ͘͞͞ミ̡̨̧͡ミ̶́̕͢ニ̴̛カ̶̨̀̕͜カ̶̧͜チ̴̢̀͠͡ク̵͝͠͏̨ ̸̧͟͝ク̨҉̕͜ノ̴̧͢ニ̸̴̢̢̕ニ̷̨̀͜チ͘͞ミ̸̷̵͘カ̶̸̷̀͞チ̸̴ ̷̕͘イ̀͞͞ ̷͘͞チ̨̢̀モ̛́̀̕͝ ̴͝ミ́ニ҉̨ ̶̀͘ミ͘͠チ̸̧͝͡ ̧͞チ͜͝͏͘カ̵͢҉ス̷̕ ̨͏̨͘͝カ̴͡チ͟͞ ͘͘ナ̧̧͜チ̷ミ̀̕ス́͟͞カ̀͠ ̡̛͜チ̡͢ナ̷̢͜͢͝ス̵̵̀̀͞カ̵̴̡̀̕ノ̴̛͟ミ̛͘͏̴̀チ̵́ ̶̧ニ̡͡҉ ̶̧͠カ́͜͢҉̴ラ̧̀ス͞҉̷チ̷̵̨̢ ̨̕͜͏ス̡́͠チ̴̨͏҉カ̸̢͏ラ͢͝͏̢ ̴̧͟͝チ̷̶̴̀͠ノ͜͢ ̵̶モ̛͏͢͟͞チ͘҉̢̕͟ ̴̡̛͘チ̵̵̀͠カ̕͏̛͞チ͘͏ミ̡͢ニ̵̶́̀ニ̵̷̢͘͘ク̸́͜͡͡ノ͟͡͞ ̸͘ニ̕͏ス̨̛͝チ̶̡҉̸̸ミ̢̀͢セ̷̨͟͝ ̷҉̵̢̧セ̷̸̛チ̢͡ ͡イ̸̛ ̢͝҉̸ラ̧̀ス͘͟͏͘ ̵͟͡ク̕チ̛̀̀͜͠チ̸̨̛͝ ̸̧ラ͠͝ノ̶̡̢̀́ ̴̛̀͟ニ͏͞ ̷͜͟ク̧́̕͡͝チ̴̴̨̕͡ノ̴̴チ̨̀͠ス̕͡ニ҉̴̛ ̴̛チ̨̢͘モ҉҉͟ ͏̢̨ト̴̶͞͝ス͟͠モ̷̴̢̨チ̶̴̵チ̶͜͠チ̶̸ニ̧ミ̧̢̧͘͜ク̷̧͘͢͞ ̛͢͟ノ̛́͘͢͡カ̶̸̶̕ニ́͢͝͞ス̴̢̢̛チ̵̷̵͟͟ナ̸̷̧͠ミ́͞͏͜チ̛̛̕͝͞ ̶̴̛́͟チ̵̢́̀͘セ̸ ͠"
((Pausing to allow others to react))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:23:27 am by Lenglon »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 19, 2014, 08:55:02 am »

That's it, Lionan thinks. These people are all insane.
He keeps listening anyway.
Black lives matter.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: September 19, 2014, 05:23:57 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Telcontar stands, pretty close to dumbfounded. He simply stands for a minute, listening to the magic flowing through the music, deciding against interrupting.
That's....new....What a talent. Lots of magic flowing through that voice and music....very talented. I wonder if it's any good in combat...
Telcontar stands and listens, waiting for her to finish before he says anything.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:58:38 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 19, 2014, 05:36:10 pm »

((Chrome's translating option shows some... interesting lyrics there, Lenglon.))
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 20, 2014, 04:34:02 am »

((Chrome's translating option shows some... interesting lyrics there, Lenglon.))
((It's not that simple. I honestly do not expect anyone to manage to discover the original text after everything that I've done to it.))

Lelia, Alpha Party

The sphere pulses once, twice, three times, before swelling up and growing intensely bright, then suddenly expanding to engulf the entire room in a hollow sphere. And around us, our surroundings seem to fade away, as do I. yet the song goes on.
"ニ̶̴̢ノ҉҉͟͢ ̵̢͠チ̶̢͠ス̶̢̕͡͞ ͞҉チ͞͏̕ノ̀ ̸́ミ̨͟チ̛͜ ͢͠チ̶̷̧́̕ノ͢͠ ̸̸͘͠モ̢͘チ̷̴̴̧̢ ̸̧͜͠イ҉̨͜モ́͜͜͡ ̀͘カ̀͢チ̴̕҉ ̀͢͝ミ̸̢̧̧͘チ̷͜͝ ̢͢͡ノ҉̵チ̢͟͠ ̷セ̵̢̕ラ̶̧̕͠͏ト̕͠͡͡͝キ͏͞͞ラ̴ミ̨̛́͘ ̶̶̵͟ミ͜͠ニ̡͞ ̶̴̧͠カ̕͝ス̷́͟ミ̨́ニ̴̨̡チ͘҉́̕͟ ̶̵͠͞ス̶̡̢͜ク̢͘͡͡チ̧͟͏̢ト̸̸̡͢チ̛͠҉̶͡チ̸͠҉͝͏ミ͡҉҉̶ニ̴̡̢͜͟モ̧̀͡ ̵҉̨͠ミ́͢͝͝͠チ̕̕͠͏̢ ̸̛̕͜ト̶͢ノ̵̸̵́͏ ͢͏̕͞キ̷̧̀セ̢͘͟ラ́́͝҉ト͏͏͘͜ミ̨́͜ラ̷̵̨̧͞ ̵̢̀͟͏ニ̕͘ ̵̛カ̵̢́チ́̀͟ラ̴̡̛͘チ҉̷̨́ス̴͘͢͡ス҉̷̷҉カ̸̶̢ミ̴͏̢̛ニ͏̡̕͝ ̡̀̀͝イ̨͟モ̷͠ ͟͡カ̵̶ク̶̶̴̸チ̀͝チ̀͠͡ミ̶̡̧̛͠カ̨̛ノ̶̨̕͠ ͢ク̶́͘͠カ̴̀͡チ̸̢̢͟ス̕͞͠チ̸͘͘カ̶̢̕͜ク̶̡̡͞͞ ͏̢͢チ̴̶̨̡͞チ̀͡҉ク̴́͝ ̸́҉́ミ̴̴̡̢́チ̢͜ ̛͡͡҉チ҉͠セ̶̢̨̕ ̶̴̵̷͏ニ̧͢͠ミ͞͠͠҉̴チ͏̶́ミ̸̴͟͠͠ク̶̡́́͞ト͝͏̀チ̶̡͘͟͟ノ̵͠҉̵͘ ̸̡͞͏̕チ́̕͢͡ク̀͘͝ス͘͏̨カ҉̴カ̵チ̶̶͠͡ミ̀͠ニ̷̀͘͝͞ ̷̸̢҉チ̷̨ノ̷̵ ͞͞҉チ̨̛モ͜͞ ̢͏͜͠ナ̛͘͡͡ク̵͏チ̸̢̧҉ミ̸̧̨͜カ̀͡҉ノ̡̧̕͢チ̕͏̨モ̸ミ̷̸̡ナ̛̕͝ ̴̢̢́モ̷̛̛́チ̧̛̛̀ ̷͢͟ス҉̴̨͠͠チ͏̢̧ ̴̴͝͝͞モ̸͢͞イ̨̡̛͟ ̨̢͡͏̧チ̴͞͞モ͏͜͞ ͟͏̕҉チ͏̢ノ̶̨͢͞ ́͘͢͞チ̷̧͘͏ノ̢̨ ̵̛͢͢͠ミ̷̸ク͘͢͞チ̢̕カ̸̸̀͝͠カ͏͢҉̶チ̀͞ノ̸̛̀͜͏ ̴̀モ̴̵́͠イ̸̨͞ ̶̢̛͘チ̨́͢ノ͏͢͝ ͝͠チ͘ミ̢͞͡͏́ ͡͝チ̛͝モ́͟ニ́͢ミ̢̀͝ ̀́͢͏̷ト̴́̕͢ク̧̀ニ̶̸̷͟ ̸̢͘͞チ̨̨̕͜カ͏́ ̶͢ラ҉ ̵͡ナ͏̡ノ̀チ̕͘͡セ̢̨ミ̢͘͠ ̴̧̧ラ̸̴̧̛̕ ̷͢͝ラ͢͞͝ ̛́モ͘҉́҉̶チ̷̧͘͜͝ ̸̢ス̵̵̶̡̢モ̴́͠チ̷̀チ͏̧ク̢͘͜͡ニ̶̴̶̛チ̀͢͟ト̵̧͘͝͞ミ́͢͟ ͏̧チ̨̕͢͞ス̶̧ ̛͞ノ̷̵̷̶́ニ̕͏̴ ͞͞モ̴̨̧̛チ̵̛ ̡͏̢セ̷̢͝チ͏҉ ̸̶͝カ҉̸̶͡チ̴̛͜͞カ͜͞͝ミ̴̀́͘͠ナ̶̕͢ラ̨̨͟ス̵̶̢͘҉ ̵ミ̴̵҉͡͞チ̴̧ ̸̛チ̴̸̸̡͞ノ̷̨͠カ̛̀͡ミ̵̴ス͢҉ニ̢̛͠͞ナ̵̡̢̀チ҉̀ ̸チ̴̕҉̧ミ̸́͝͏ ̧͠ノ̸̴̛͘͡チ̷̨̨͡ス͘͠ ̴̧̕ノ̶̷́ニ҉ ̷̨̢͘͠ノ̴̀͟͠҉チ̴́ ́͘ニ͏͞ ̸̛͜͝ス́̀͢͠ミ́͜͠͏カ̡͢͞ニ͏̡チ̡͠ ̸̵̶̢҉ミ͞͏͘カ̡̛́́͘ク̸̶͡ニ̡̛͘͘̕ ̡̧̡̀͘チ́͘ス͏̧ ̵̸̨͠イ̶̢̕͟͏ ̸̴チ̵̛͞ノ̛͜͠ ̢̢́̀イ̷͘̕͠͝ ̸̷̧҉͝チ̢̛̛̛́セ̵͠ ̛̛チ̶̴̛͠リ̧̕͞ス̵̧モ̸̛́͜͟チ̕͟͡ス̡͟͞ ̛͢カ̴̸̶͘͟チ͠҉͞҉ス̧̡̛́͠ ͘チ̢̧̕ノ̧̛͜ ̢̨̛̛͜ク̸͝͡ト̢̛͏ニ̸̨͏̵ ̡̡҉̢͘チ̧̧͘͜͝モ҉̶͟ ̡̡̧̕͟チ̧̛ミ̵͘͝͏ニ̢̀͡͠ト̶͝ク̵͢モ̵͜ス̸̸̷́̀チ͠͞チ̴̕͞ ̛ス̸̨̧モ̵チ̶̢́͠ス̸̧͝͞リ̴͢チ̛͜ ̀́͘͝チ̛͜͠ノ̴ ̸̕͟͞͏チ̵̨͝マ̡͝ ͏̡͡ニ̸̸́ス̕͟ ̷͟͟͠チ͏͞͠ノ̸̧カ̸͘̕チ͡͏̢ナ͝͝ミ͟͞ナ͏͞ミ͟҉モ̴͘͏ク͘͝͏̢͞ ͡͏͞チ̧̡ノ̴̶ ̡͡͞チ̶͘͠ノ̸̶͜͠ ҉͟ナ̸͞チ̷̧チ̧́モ̷̨̀͜͠ミ҉̛͠͞͡ス́̀̕͞ノ́̕ミ̡͞͡͠ニ̡́͜チ̀͝ ҉̶̀セ̷̕͠チ̵́͝ ̀͢͠ミ͜͝チ̡͝ ͢ク͏̧カ͟͜カ̵̀͢ク̷́͝͞チ̨҉̷͘͢ス̨҉͏͝チ̀͜ ҉̕͝͏͝ノ̸̡̀͘͢チ̛́ ̶́͟チ̸̀͜͠カ̸̵̡̕ ̡͜ス͠͏チ̛̕͝ ̸͘̕チ̵̸̛ミ̸̕̕͢͠ ̛͟͞ミ́̕チ̕͠͏͜҉ ̶̨͝チ͟͢͠カ͜͝ ̨͘͘͝͡イ̴̴̨͝ ̸͝チ̷̴̴͘͟ク͝͝チ̶͝͞ ҉̵͏̛ナ̸̛҉͢҉モ̛̀̀チ̨̢̛͞ス̷̢̨͝͠チ̨͢͞ニ̴̛̕͟ミ̶͝ノ̷͘͢͏̡ミ̶̛͟チ̸̴҉ ̵̴̢̕チ̧͏モ̴̢̡̛͡ ̕͢ス̨̢̕チ̶̴カ̧̡͟ ̴̸̶̡̨モ͟͢チ҉́ ̷͟ニ͟͝ ̵̢̡̛セ̛̕ク̛͠カ̵́͡͏ ̢̀͞͡モ̶̛チ̸̡ ̵̡͟͏ノ̨̛́̕͜チ̀͘͞͡ ̧͢カ̨͟͏͡チ̷͘͡͞ ̴̶̢̛͟ノ̵̶͝ニ͏̨̨͜カ́͡ナ͘͢͠チ̵͠҉チ̶̢͡ミ̛͞͞ス̷̕ ̨̀̕ク̢̛ニ̴̨̛ト̛̕҉͠ ̧͞ノ̸͜チ́͠ ҉҉̷͜セ͢͜チ̢́͠ ̴̵͜ニ̧ト̸́͟҉̕ニ͡҉ク̷̸̢̕͞ ҉͜ミ̷͜͞チ̛́ ̸̸͞͡͡チ̕ミ̕͏͠ ̢̕͡チ̴̨͟͠モ̀͜͡͡ ͡͏ス̷͘͟͞チ̶̧́͘ニ͏̀ミ̀͘͡セ̴͏̸̴̵ ̸̛́ク̶͟チ͜͢チ̨̡̡͜ ̕͠͡ミ̛̛͏̧ニ̡̛͢҉̴カ̀͘͠ク̧͝ ̶́͢͞ニ̵̧́チ̴̡̡̛ク́҉̶͝҉カ̴͢͞͝チ̵̛͟͡ ҉͟͞҉チ̴̷̢̡̧ミ̷チ̶̡͝ス̵͞͝ナ̀͏͜カ̡́͝͏̨ノ̨̡ ͏̸̨̛̀チ͏̸̴̧シ҉̶ ̴̡͢ノ̢̡̀͘͝チ̶͢͡ス̸̢́ ̷̛͘ク̸̵̛͠チ̡̕͟ト̡̡́̕͢ ̴̛͘͠ト͝͞͏̨チ͡҉ク̧̨́́̕ ̶̨͘͘チ̀͜͡͠͠セ̵͘͢͝ ̵̢̧͘͞チ̴̧カ̵̵̶͘͞ ͏̡͠͠ニ̧ミ̧҉ ̵̵͘͝͡ス̷̴̸̛́ニ̨́͜ミ̸̢̢͝ ̡̨̨͠͠ニ̨̀ノ̷̢ ́͠͡ノ̵҉̸ス̶͢チ͝͞͝͡ ̕͢ト̵͢͡͡ニ̶̕̕͘͟ク̵̀̕̕͢ ̶̕ミ̶̵̵̀͝チ̛͏̷͘ト̷̴̴̨͡ノ̴̶̢ク͏̀ニ̡̀͞チ̷̶̛͜ミ̨̀̕͘͟ ̢͘͢͞キ̵̛́͘セ̷̢̕͡͝ラ̸̨͘͏ト̴̵̀̕҉ラ̶̵͜҉ミ͜͢͠ ̧̛̀ラ́̕ミ͢҉̧͢セ̸̛͢͝͠ト̶ラ̵̴͝͝キ́͘͜͜ ͜͟チ͜҉̸̡ノ҉͏̧ ͢͞͠チ̨̨́̀ミ̶̡̀͡ ҉҉̶̸͜ク̷̕͢͏͞ミ̷̧チ͘͜͞͞ニ͜カ͢͏͏̛͞ ̷́͘ミ̢̛͞͡チ̸͜͡ ̢ス͡͞ニ̶̀チ̶̸̢͠ミ̷̡́̕カ̷͟カ̸̛ク̡̧̀ミ҉̧͝ニ̕͢ ̨̡͘͢҉ス̨̡̧̀チ̵̶͝カ̡͡ ̨̀҉́イ͟͠ク̢̕͢͡҉ ͏̸̕͠͡ト͜͟ノ́͢͟ ͜͞チ̷͜͠͝カ́̕ ̷̧̨͢ノ̛́͝͠チ̴͡͝ ̸̵ミ̨̨ラ̷̛͞ ̷̢̛́͟カ̛̕҉̸͢チ́҉̡͠ ̡̡̀カ̨̛̛͢チ͞͞͝͠ ͏̷͘チ̷̛͜セ̵̛͘ ̶̧̕͠͏ニ̀͞ク́́ ̶̵̀͟͜ミ̢̀͘͡ナ̴͘ス̷̨͡ラ̛̀́カ̴̨͏҉ ̷̢̛͜͞ラ̵̢̛̛҉ ̵̛͜͠モ͘҉̢͘͞チ͠͏͜ ̶̴̡̕モ̶҉͞チ̶̢̡ ̨̧͝ト̷̡ク̷̷チ͏̡ ̧͝シ̷̡͞チ̴̨͠͡ ҉̵ク̢̧̛͟ト̵̛͜͟͠チ̀͝͝ ̨ラ̴̛͢ ̸͡҉ク̵̡̢́͞チ̀カ̷̨ス̵̛ミ̴̸͟ミ͠カ҉̵́͜͠ニ̶̢̀͢͠ニ̴̧̛́̕ ͝͡モ̸̵̧ス̧͟͜リ̷̨̛チ̸͢ス̴̶̷́チ͏͏̶͜ ̶̶̕͢͡ミ̵͠҉̶͞ニ̶̵̛͜͝ス̀͘͜ ͏̢͡͏カ̸̕カ̢̛͝ミ̸͝͞ニ̡̡̀͝ク̛̛͝ス͏̷チ̶͘͞͞ラ̨́͘͠ス̧̀ ̡̛̕ニ̶̷͠ノ̴̡̛͟ ̸̨͜ミ̴̷̛ニ͘͝ク̵͘ ͞チ͏̵̶セ̧́͝ ̵̵̷̀́ノ҉̨̛チ̴̨̀͜͝ ̷̛́͢ラ̡̛ ̢ス̴̀͢͝ナ̸̶̧́ミ̸̴̷カ́ラ̶̶̢͘ ̀҉ニ͟͠͞ ̷̀͡モ̡͝チ̡͢͏͠ ̵̸̡͠カ̨͝͡チ̧̕ ̴̢̨͡モ͟チ̷̴̸̨͠ス̡́͞リ͏̧̛͢ス̸̷̶チ̴̡̡͟ ̸̷̢͏チ̸́モ̴̸̷̛ ҉̸́͘ノ̨̀̕͜͡ナ̵̢͞ミ̢͞セ̶͘チ̸̨͠͠ ̶͜͜ミ͟͞ミ̢̧ナ̕チ̛̛͡チ͏͘͝ク̷̷ノ̧͡カ̛͘͢ナ̡̛モ̷̴̡̡͜ ̴̕ス̨̕͟チ̛͘͢カ̛͠͞ ҉̧ミ̵̸̡̧ク̕̕ニ̛҉̷͢カ̸̶͟チ͜͜͞ ̀̕͘͠ラ̴́͘͟カ̴͘҉̨̛チ̡́͘͡͝ミ̶̕͞ナ̀̀͘͘ス̡͝カ͘͜ ̀͢チ̴̡̡͠ナ̷͘チ̧̀͢ノ͟҉ナ̧́͠ミ̛҉̛͜ク͏̸͘͜͝モ̨̕̕͠カ̡́͟͢ミ̸͢͡͝ ̧͢ス̴̕ラ̷͞ ̵̕ミ̵̡チ̧̀͡͡҉ ̀͢҉͠ス̵͘͝ニ̢͝͏͞カ̛͠ス͘҉ク̶̴̕͟チ͟͝͡҉͠カ̧̧́ミ̛͞͠ラ̧͘͘͜ ̴̴͢͜͝ニ̶̧͞͞͝ ̀́͢͢チ̨̧̡̛͟カ̸̵ ̡̀͝͞セ̀͘͟チ̴ ̢͏́ラ̢̢͢͞ ̷̢̨̛͢ミ͏̡̢チ͘͜͡カ̶ナ̷͏͘ス͢͡͡͝ ̶̷̴̨͜チ̸̡͘ミ̀͘͢ ̸̵͠チ̵ミ͝ ̶̷̶̕ノ̧҉ト́͡͏͟ ҉͠ミ̸̷͜チ̸̕ ̸̷́͟͡ミ̶͞͏͏チ̴̧̨͘͡ク̡̀͟ニ͡カ̶̨̨͜ ̵̴͞チ̸̴モ̀͡ス̶͏ノ̧͝͞チ̶͏̶チ̡̀͢͞͞ニ͏ナ̴̀͟ミ҉̶͏ミ̶̀҉ ̨̨̕͜ノ͏̀ナ̶̵́チ̡́͝ミ̸̀͘チ͟͡カ̕͟͜͝ス̶̴̨̡ ̢̧̨͘͡ラ̸̧̧́ノ̷̵̛́͞ ̶̷͝チ̸̡́͝モ̨͘̕͟͝ ̀͟͟ミ̴̨́チ̶̸͢ ̛カ͜͠҉̸ク̡͠チ̶̛̛͜ミ̢ ̕͜҉̴̢モ̴́͟チ҉̸͜ ̶̧͜͏チ̨̧͢͢ニ̧̀̕͢͝ノ̶̨̢̕̕ナ̨́͠͏̡ス̴̀̕チ̵̡͠カ̸̴̢͡ミ҉̧ ̡̕͢͡ス̵̀́͝ス̡̡ク҉ラ̧́ミ̛̀̕͟͜チ̡͟͢͜カ̵̵̛̀͠カ́ニ̡̀̀̕͜ ͏̡̛͡҉チ͝͏モ̶̨̡͟͠ ̸̀ク̴̡̢͞ニ̶̶͏̢ ̀͟͞͠ス̛͝カ̸ミ̴҉ナ̧́ラ̷̸̢́͠ ͏̴ト͏҉͠ミ̶̛͝͏ミ̴͞チ̕͟ノ̴̀͠ニ̴͞҉ク̛͝͝チ̀͠͠ ̸̕͠モ̶҉̀̕͝チ̴̵̷ ̴̀͟ミ̵̕͡チ̶̕ニ̶̛͘҉セ̶̶ス͘͞ ̀͏͘チ̡͠͏̶モ̧ ̷̡͜͠͡ニ̛͝カ̶̧͟ミ̸̛チ͢͟҉̷̨ク̀̕͜ ͏̵̡ト̧͜͝ミ͡͝ク̡̧͘͝͞ミ͜͠ニ̴̧̨́͟チ̡̨̀̕チ͡҉̧͢͟ノ̀ ̵̶ニ̡͟チ̵͠セ̧́͘͢ミ̢̛ス͏͏̴̢ ̴̀͘イ҉̡ ̷̀ノ̷̵ラ͢ ̢̛͜͜͝ス̸͢モ͏̸̢͡ ̷̀́͟ラ̨͘ノ̡̀́͘ ̷̀カ͘͞͠ラ̴̸̧́ス̵̀チ̸̢́̕ ̢̛ク̡́͘͢͟ミ͟͏ニ̷̧̕ ̸͏̕͟チ͜͞モ̷̸ ̸͠モ̴̷チ̡͘͜ ̸́̀͞ラ̶̡͜͠͝ ̵͘͏イ̸̶̨͘ ҉̵チ͜͜͢͠͠カ̕͢͡ス̢̡͘͟ ͢͏̢́モ͟͠チ̨̨̀ ͏チ́̀͢͢͜ト͏̡͜͝ク̨̛́͜͝ ͘チ̷̶̢̢カ̧̨҉カ͏̷̶̡͘ク̴̢҉̧͘ス̶̵̴̢ク͞͡チ͘͡ ̢̧͘҉̨ス̷͜͡҉͝ニ̡̀͞͡ニ̴͟カ҉̶͜͠カ̶̧͘ク́͞チ̀͠ミ̧̡̧̢ミ́ ̀͏̨モ̷̸͘͜ス̧̨́̕ ̛̀̀͝カ̶͟ミ̷̸̷ニ̕͟ス̵͘͟チ̶̧̢̕カ͠͏̀͢ク̡̀͡チ̴̸̛ ̡͝҉ラ̸̧̧́͘ス҉̶̸カ̴̴͜カ̵̶̛͡͠ミ̸҉チ͘͞͡͏̀ニ̵̨͠ス̵̧チ̷́ ̴͢͠チ͏͏̛͝カ́ ͘͜͠ク̴̡ニ̴̡͘チ̵̴̵͢カ̀͞ス͝͝͝͠͝カ̵̡ミ́チ̴҉͏̛ ̶̡͠͞͝イ̶̷ ̶͢͠ノ̴̢́̕チ͜͢͝ ̨̨̧͟͠セ̴́͠ノ̢́͢͟ミ̸̛͝チ̴̵͡͞ナ̢҉̢ ̡̀̕ニ̵͘͟ノ̶̸ ̵̷͘͜ニ̸̨͘͝ミ̶̨̛͡チ̷͟ス̢̧͢モ̷͢͢ノ̶̨̡͏ミ̴͏̷҉̨ナ̛͡チ̶̵̨͢チ͟"
a moment after it all went black, a scene fades into view around us, a child, a young girl, with cheap brown clothes and black hair, sitting on a wooden floor, laughing and clapping as an old man sitting backwards on a chair before her plays a song on a guitar, singing along with it. it fades into another scene, of the same girl, slightly older, siting on that very same chair, slowly plucking at the strings of that same guitar, the old man standing in her old place, watching with a smile. next we again she her slightly older still, this time beside a river, playing on a set of pan pipes, a boat visible traveling downstream.
"ノ͏҉́͏̶ニ́̕̕͡ ̸̵̕チ́͝ス͜҉̀͜͡ ́͠͡チ̛́̀ノ̵̵̴̀ ̷̀̕͞チ̡̕ミ̨ ̵́͠チ͏̡́͞ノ́͝ ̷̵̡̛モ̷̡チ̵̡͟͠͞ ̴̡モ́͏̢͢イ̴̵̨͠ ҉̕͟͞͏チ̴̶͟͜カ̷̶̴͜͠ ̶͢ミ͠҉́͡͏チ͢҉ ̶̴̴͡҉ノ̸̸́͘͏チ̶̴̸ ̶̴͞セ̸̶͢ト̶̨́͟ミ̴̡̛̕͡ラ̶͝キ҉͞ラ̸̧̕͢ ̷̧ニ̴̡ミ́͢͡ ̷͢ス̴̵͟͟カ̶̶̷ニ̕チ͝ミ̵̵́҉͞ ̵́͜͟͠ト̨̡͘͠ス̢͠͏̧͝ミ̸̷チ̸̡ニ̴͘͢チ̧̛͟͡ク̸̢͝チ͜モ̴̧̢͘ ̶̧̕͡ミ̡́̕͡チ̵͟͡ ̸̢̀̕ノ̴̸̷̡͞ト̸̧̛͢͢ ̨̧̀ト͢͡͡͞ラ̵̵̢̕͜ラ̵̷̢セ̷́͠キ̴̢͏͞ミ̸ ̷̡̡͘ニ̴̡͠ ̵͜チ͢͏カ̴̢̛͟ミ̶́͠チ̸̶̛ス̨͢ス̷̧͟ラ͝͏͜カ͘҉̷ニ̡͟͟ ͘͏イ̴͢モ̀̀ ̸̶̨チ͏̷̴カ̡̛͞カ̧͝͏͜ク̡́ノ̵̶チ̛͡ミ̧͝ ̀͠ク͢͡͞チ̢̧҉͜͜カ͢͞͡カ̶҉҉̢チ́҉̛͏͟ス̷̢̡͠ク͘͡ ̴̨́͢チ̸҉ク̶̸̷͞チ́҉҉ ̸̀͢ミ̴͠͞チ̕͢ ̸̨҉チ̨̕͜セ́͏ ̧̛͜チ̴͞͡ノ̛̕͞͠ト̴̶̢̛͜ニ̴̶̡̛̕チ̛́͢͢ミ̷̧͢͞͠ク͜҉̢ミ̡̢ ̛͏́チ̴̸チ͢͡҉͡͝カ̸̷҉̨ク̵͜ス̨ニ͢͠ミ̧̀͟カ̴̸͘ ̸́͘チ̛͢ノ҉̢̛͜ ̸́モ̸̨̛͜͡チ̷͠͞͏̵ ̷̀モ͘̕͘͜ナ̀̀̀ノ̵̛͢͠ク҉̷͘͞カ͏̢͡チ̶チ͘͟͝͏̀ミ̢̛́͘ナ͏̷̶̡ミ̧͠ ̸̢̀͟҉チ̢͞͏̶͢モ̸҉̶̴͟ ̡͜҉͢ス̡̧́͘͠チ̴̛͠ ̛҉͡イ͟͜͝モ̧҉̸̢ ̡̢モ̸̶チ͝҉ ͢チ̕͝ノ̧͢͜ ̷̨̢ノ̀̀チ̵̨̛͟ ̶̷͠͏カ̷̷̨ク̴̛̕͡カ̢҉ミ̷̴チ̷̡͜ノ̢̕チ́͢ ̵̴̧͘モ̶́͜͠イ̷̶̕͜͡ ̛͜͠͠チ͟ノ̵̸̧͢ ̛チ̀͢͞ミ̶̶͢͠ ̷̶͏̸͢ミ̨͘͠チ̡͟͝ニ̡҉モ̵͠ ̡҉͜͝ニ̸̀ト̵̨́̀͝ク̴̨͝ ́͟カ̨̢チ̶̶̴́̕ ̢̛́ラ͏̵̢ ҉̶̕͢͡セ̨̛̀͡ミ̷̨ナ̶̨チ̴̷̛͜͞ノ̵̷́̀͠ ̸̸͜ラ̷̢ ̢ラ͝͡ ̷̷̡̧͡チ̴̡͜モ̵́͢͝ ͏̡̨̕モ̕̕͞ク͟チ̴̡̨͟͠ス̶̀͜͡͠チ̸̷́͟ミ̢́͘͟͟ト̨͢͏̷͜チ́̕ニ̛̀͟͢ ̷̶̢チ̷͜ス̀͘͟͜ ̶͜͏ノ̶̀ニ̛͞͏ ̸̴̷͢͠モ̷͏チ͘͢ ̸̧͜͡チ͏̶͜͝セ́͡ ̷̀́͟͢ミ̷̧̧̡͡ス͢͞カ͠͠ラ͜͠҉̢ナ̢̡̀͡͡チ̨͟カ̢͘͢͡ ҉̶̸̷̶チ̵̢̢͘ミ̨͢ ̨̛̀͘ナ́カ̶́҉̨͏チ̡̕͠ス̸̢́̕͠チ̵̕͠ノ̛͞ミ̷̵̀҉ニ̵̵̢͡ ̴̵͞͝ミ҉̡͝チ̕ ̕͢ノ̸̴チ̶̸̴ス̷̢̀͟ ͘͠ニ̡͞ノ̴̡̛ ̵͝チ̧͜͡ノ̛͡͠ ͏́ニ̷̢͢͝ ̨͏チ̶̢́͡カ̨͠͏͘ス͏͡͡ニ̸̴̛ミ̸̴̧́̕ ̡̨͠ク̡̛̕カ͠ニ́͟͜͝͡ミ̷́͝ ̷̵͟ス̴̷̡͝͞チ͘ ҉͝͡イ̵̴ ̴͟͞͝ノ͏͘͝チ͘͏͘͢ ͟͜イ͝͏̶̵͜ ̛͏̷͘セ̴̨͝チ́͝ ̷̧́リ̨ス̧͡チ̵̶̧͟チ̸̨͢ス̧͝モ̶̷̨̛͝ ͠͏̀カ̴̢̛̕͠チ̶̡̀͜ス̴̵̛́͟ ̵̷ノ̶̴̨̛͘チ̶͏͠ ̨ト̶̶̢̕ニ̶̡ク̨̀͠҉ ̸̷̛̕モ̶́̕チ̶̛̛́͘ ̷͏͜チ̵̕チ̨͘͟ク̸̴チ̧͞ミ̡̢͏͘モ̛̛̀͡ニ̴͜͝ト́͜͢͞ス̶̴ ̧̢͢͠リ͝҉モ̶ス͡チ̶̸͢チ̀͜͏҉͡ス̵̴̸́ ̢̨̀̕͜ノ͏̵̵̡͢チ̶̧́̀̕ ͘͢マ̴̶͢チ́ ̴̴̵̛͟ス̧̧͝ニ͜͏̷̛ ̕͘͜ナ̷̸̡͢チ̸́͢ミ̸҉カ̷͘ミ̷͟͠ナ̀̕̕ノ̀́͟チ̨͟͜モ̢́͢͜͢ク͟ ̕̕͏͞チ̨̛͡͠ノ͏͘͜ ͟͞͝҉チ́̀̕͘͟ノ͟͡ ̢チ̢͝͞҉̕ミ̶͞͏̸͠ミ̵͟͞ノ̧ニ̨̡͜ナ́͠҉͏̡モ͏͢チ͡チ́̀͡͞ス̨͜͝͠͏ ̸͘チ̷͝͏セ̷̧̢͜ ̕͏҉ミ̷̢チ̵̶ ̵̡́͟チ̸̛͝ク̨͠͠͠͡ス̸̧̢́ク́カ͏̶͞チ̶̵カ҉̵ ̵̧̢͝ノ́͝͞͡チ̛̕͜ ̧͜͏カ̡͜チ͞͝ ̴̶̢̧̀チ̸̷̀ス͜҉̸̧ ̧̢ミ̧̛͜͡͠チ̡͜͟ ̢͠チ̡̨̡͡ミ̴̴ ́́͜カ̵̢̨̡̕チ̸͢ ͘͡҉̸イ̶̡͜͝͞ ̴͏チ̨́ク́͠͠͡͝チ̵ ̵͠͏̡͘モ̵̶̢͟͡ニ̛͢チ̧͠チ̴̛̛͜͝チ͡͏̨ミ҉̶̶ノ̴̢͘͢ミ͜҉́ナ̛͞ス͜͠ ̶͠͞チ̨͠モ̢͝҉ ̶̡̀̕͝チ̸̧́͘͡ス̵̷カ̸̨̀͠ ҉̢̧̨͞チ̶̨͝͝モ̡̕҉̨ ͏́͢ニ̵̢ ̕͡ク̧҉̸セ̷̢͟カ͜͠ ̴̢͜͝モ̷͠͠͡チ̀̕͜ ̵̡̕ノ̵̧̀チ̷̶͠ ̀͡カ̷͜͜チ̕̕͟ ̴̡͢͜͝ニ̴̢̀ナ̛チ͠҉́̕チ̸̶̨カ́͘ス̴͘ミ̷̨ノ҉̡̀́͞ ̶̷ニ̷̸͘͠͠ク̸̴̧́ト̀͟ ̴̛͠チ̛͜ノ̴̴̨̧͟ ̨͠͏セ҉̨҉̡チ̛̕ ҉͏̴͘ト̷̵͢ク̧͞͝ニ̷̶́͡ニ́͠҉҉͠ ̴̛͠チ̸̢̧́͝ミ̀͘͠ ̨̨͠チ́ミ̷̧͘͞͠ ̷̷̡͠チ̶͞モ̴̶̧͟ ҉҉̸̶チ̀͘͠ミ̵͜͟͢セ̧̨́͟ス̨̧͡͡ニ̨̢́ ̧̢́͢͡チ̸̧͢҉チ͘͢͏̛ク̶͝҉͘ ̢͠ミ̢̀̀ク͘̕͡カ̸͝͏͡ニ̵̸̶͏ ̷͠チ̷̨͘͡ク͏҉̷̢̡ニ̴҉̛͘チ͜͝カ͟͡ ̴̀҉҉̛ノ̷̡̀̀カ̡͢͞҉ス̛́͜ナ̶̷̧̧チ̷̡̀͝チ̷̵̕ミ̨́͝ ̧́シ̨̕͝͡チ̧̀ ̧̕ノ̨̧̡̀́チ҉̴̵́ス̧̢ ̴̡͟͞ト͢ク̸̛̕͟チ̵̶͟͢͢ ̸̸̛͏ク̵͘̕͟͡ト̛͟チ̴̀ ̴͜͠セ̀́̕͞チ̵̶̀̕͡ ̛́́͠チ͏̷́͟カ̶̨͜͞͡ ͢͢҉ニ̴̵̵̕ミ̡̕ ̡͟ミ̡̢͘ニ̵͟͡͞ス̸̸͘ ͏̷̶̀͜ニ̴͞ノ҉͞ ̵̵̸̶̢ス̧͏҉チ̷̢͜ノ̡͝ ͜͝ニ̶҉̶̕ク̴̵͜ト͢͞ ̡͘͢͞ク̴ト̨̕ニ͏҉̕̕ミ̴̀チ̸̶̧ノ̶̴̡̀͠チ͏̸͜ミ̶̸̛ ̴̛͘ラ̷́͜͞͏キ̀̕͝͝ラ̸̵̛͞ト̢͏̢̕ミ̶̛͠セ̴̸̨͟͠ ̵͏ラ̸̧͏̀セ̡̢͢͜ミ̕͝ト̶̧͟キ̛̀̀ラ͠ ͏チ̴̧ノ̴҉̕ ҉̴̕チ̷͟͡͠ミ̀͏̧̀ ̢̢̧́ク̨͘カ̶̨ニ̸̧̡͢ミ̵͟チ̨̀̀͝ ̨̢̨ミ̵̛͘͡チ͢͢҉̢͜ ͜͝҉̷チ͏͏̵͜͡ニ̷̶ス̷̸̶̨̧ク̶̡͡ミ̡̧͡͠カ̧̧͜カ̸̀͜ニ̸̨̧ミ̸̸̀͟ ̵̵̛̀͜カ̴ス̀̕̕͢͝チ̡͘͘͞ ͏͏͞ク̶̧͞イ̧́ ̛̛̀͘ノ̨͟ト̷̡̧̀ ҉̛̕͢͠カ͏チ͘͢͢ ͟͏̧́ノ҉̴チ̧͜͏́ ͘̕͜͜͟ミ̴̡͟͠ラ̷͞ ҉̵͘҉͞チ̨́̀カ̶̷͘͡҉ ̨̕͘カ̛͜͜͠チ̢̧̡ ̀҉͢͠͠チ͞セ̶͟͡ ̴̕ニ̡́҉̕͜ク̡͘͢ ̸͡ナ̶͠ラ̛҉͏̷ス̴̨͟͢͠カ͟ミ̶͝͏̴ ̶̴̸̡ラ̴̵ ̨͘チ̛͜͢モ̴̡̡̀͡ ̵̸̕͘͏モ̴̨͘͘͞チ̶̡͘͢͡ ̶̛ク̨̛͞͠͞ト̵̡̀̀͡チ̴͟ ͜シ̴͠チ̸̧̕͡ ̵̸͘̕͘チ̶̶͠ク҉̶̡̨́ト̢͏̡͠ ̀͏̛͝ラ̀͟ ̨͢͝ニ̴҉́カ̷̢͝͠カ̴̷̷̧́ミ̡̛͟͡ミ̵̡͞͞チ͞ス̛͘͟͢ニ̴̡͢ク̢̧̧͢ ̷̡̛͟͝ス̷̢͟͡モ̡̀ス̸チ̧́͘リ̧̡̨チ̴͠͏̡͟ ̴͘ニ̸͞͠ミ̢͢ス̴́͞ ̴́́̕ニ̴͟ラ̸̷̢͟ク͏̶̀カ͘͝͡ス̶̛͘ミ͡͏̨͞チ̴̢ス͏̕カ́̀͜ ̸̧̧͢ニ̶̧̀ノ͜͡ ̶̷̨̀ク͢͢͠͠҉ニ̵̧̛͟͜ミ̨͟͡͞ ̸̛͢チ̴̷̸͠セ̸͘̕͞ ͘͝チ̀҉ノ̶͠͠ ̡͢͠͡ラ̢̛̀͟ ̷̀͢ス̷͟ミ̢͞͝͞ラ̧̛͘͢ナ͘҉̀カ̷̛͢ ̶̢̀ニ́͡͠͞ ͟҉͜モ̵͘͝͡チ̧̧͘͜ ̧͝҉チ̸͟͝カ͏̨ ́モ̛͟͜͡͡チ̷̧͝ス̷̡͜͞ス͝͝҉リ҉チ̧̢͘͘͠ ̴̴̢́̀モ̢̨チ͢͝͏͏̛ ̴̨͘͝͝セ̶͡ナ̧͢͏ノ̸̨̛ミ̴̢チ̶͟͞ ̸̨̡カ̶̛́͜ナ̵̴̧͘͟ミ͟͟͠チ̢̀͝ミ͡҉̷ク̨̀͠ノ̴̛́͜͠モ̢͜͞チ̵̶͏͡҉ナ̸͜͞ ̧͜͟͝チ̡̢͞カ͏҉ス͟͝͡͏ ҉̀ニ̢̕チ̴͠ク̨̡͠͏̀ミ̨̢カ͢ ̸͘͞͞カ͝͏̴͘ミ́͘͠͞ナ̨̧̀͠͞チ̧͘͟ラ̸̸̸͞͏ス̷́カ̛͝͏͟͠ ̶ミ͜͠҉̧チ̨́͘̕͞ク̕͞͞͏͜ナ̡͜͝͡モ͜͡ノ̸͘͠ナ̧̧͡カ̴̡̡チ͟͟ミ̢̕͟͞ ̨ス͏̛́͟ラ̷̀ ̛͏チ̷҉̧͜ミ̨́ ͏̢҉̛͝ク̶͠͏̸ニ̴́͟҉ミ̶̡̀͜͡ス̴̡͢͝͝ラ̶͘ス͘͏͜チ̧͘҉カ̷̶̡̛カ̛͟͏̸͠ ̵̸͟͡ニ̵̧̢͜͟ ͡チ̨҉カ̴̧͞ ̷̵̢̀͘チ̨͠セ́̕͞ ̵͟͞͏ラ̴ ͡ナ̵́͜ス͟͏̴̛͟ミ̡́͞͝チ́́͡カ̵́͠͝͞ ̴̕͘͜͜チ̧͜ミ̴̧ ̴̵͢͢͝ミ̸҉チ̀̀͜ ͘͞ノ̸̛͡͡ト̴͠͡ ̸̛ミ̷̡̡͟͞チ̢͢ ̸̛͜͢ク̡͞ニ̛̛͘͏カ́͢҉チ̵͠ミ̸͢ ́͏̴チ̧́͘ナ̨̢ノ̀͝ニ̨͢チ̶̢̕ス̴́́͠͠ミ̴͘͞͝モ͡҉̶́͜チ͜͏̀̕ミ̨̛́͢͝ ̀҉ナ̵̶̧ノ̡́́ス̴́͘ミ̵̀チ̶̛́͘チ̢͘͜͡カ̵̶͠ ̵̡͟͞ラ̡́͜͢ノ̧̨̕͜ ̵͘͡モ҉̷͜チ̴̡͝ ̡̛͢͝͞チ̴͝ミ͘͡ ͘͞҉̕チ̷̨͡ミ̕͡ク̷̴͟͞カ̨͢ ̸̢チ͞モ̷̛́̀ ̛́҉̡̧カ́͜͠ナ͡҉̛͟ス̶̡ノ̷̴̀͞チ̴̡͝ミ̴̨ニ͟͡チ̴̧͡ ̨̀͢ス̵̨̕カ̕ニ͏̶̷̀͠ク҉̸カ͏҉̀͟チ͡҉̀͜҉ミ͘̕ス̶̶͘͠ラ̵͟͢ ͝モ̨́͟͡チ҉̶̨͜ ̸̀́͏ニ̡̨̕͜ク̛̕ ̸̧́͢ミ̸̴́̀ナ̶̵͘カ̸̶̛́ス͘͟͞҉̴ラ̴̢̡͡ ̷̀͢ノ̢̧̀͢チ͠҉̴̷ミ͡͝ク̀́͢͡͠ミ̡͠ト̢͘͡チ̛̛ニ̕͟ ̧͘͝モ̵̕͠チ̧̀́͠ ͟͢͡チ̶͜͟͝ニ͘҉̢͡ス̴̕͜ミ̢͠͞セ̶̛͘͝ ̛̀͞チ͏̨̛̀モ͢͞ ̷͟͝ク̷̧チ̵͜͢͜ミ̸̛́͡カ̕͡ニ̀̀ ̴̀͞チ͡チ̸̡̧ニ͡͏͜͟ミ̵̴̵͠ト̷͏͏ク̧͟͠ノ̢́̀͟ミ̵̵̴̷̸ ̸̨̀͜チ̷̴́́ニ̴̸͡͡セ̷̧ス̶͟ミ̷̴͡ ͘͡イ̶̧́͢ ̷̧͜ノ̴̀҉͏ラ̶҉͜ ̸͠҉̶モ̢̀͝ス̵̛̀͡ ̷̵͜͢͞ノ̷̛͏̷̕ラ̡̕͢͞ ͝チ̷͢͝͠͞ラ̀́͞ス̸̨͠カ̸̛ ͘͠ク̷͟ミ͏҉ニ̕҉̴̨ ̸̢モ̷̡̨̀͟チ͏ ̸̀͘͢モ̸̧̕͠͞チ̴̢͟͜͢ ̧͝ラ͜҉̛ ̶̧̨̀͘イ̴͜ ̷̷̕҉̸チ̵͠͝͏̨カ̵͠͏̷͝ス̢̡͝͠ ́͟͢͞҉モ́チ̸́͟͢͝ ̀҉͢ク̢͏̛ト̵̀チ̷̸͟͟͠ ̵̧̛͟カ̸̨̢カ̵̧̡͢ス̨̡͠ク̷͟҉͘͢チ̸̕チ͞͞҉̧́ク̶͡͏̨ ̸͟͏チ̸̡̨ニ̧̡̡͡カ̨͡ニ́́͠ク̸̨͏̕ミ͢͜͠カ̨̢ミ̧̡ス͢͟͢ ̡͠モ͏̡̢͘ス̷̷̨̀ ̵̛ス̧́͏̕͏ミ̨͘͠҉͞チ̀͝カ͏̸̛̀͞ク̷̡͞͡͞ニ͏̶̕͡チ͏̕カ̶̡͟͝ ͟チ̷҉͞ニ͏́͘チ̡͠カ̶͘ラ̷͢͞ス̢̛҉ス̸̵ミ̶̸́҉カ̶̡͟ ̵̶̡͝カ̸̧͜͢チ̷̡̀͜ ̸̢̀͏カ͘͠ミ͜͠カ̵͟͏ス͏͜チ̷̴͢͝͡チ̀́͟ク̵҉̡ニ̴̨͘ ̵̸̴́イ̛͘͠҉ ͡͏͏̛̀チ̸͢ノ́҉͢͞͡ ̴̶̴̕͘チ̴̡͘͠͠ミ̶̡͝セ̴̡́͘͘ナ͜͞͞ノ̷͞ ̸̶̢̀͝ノ̨̨̕͝͡ニ̶͟ ̴̵́͢͡ノ̷́チ̀͢͞͏チ̛͘ナ̷̵̡͞チ̸̨̨カ̵̨ミ̨͜͠͝チ̸̡͘͟チ͟͞҉͠҉モ̷̶̷̀ニ͏̵̢́͜ミ̧͜͞͠ス҉̀ノ̧͟ ̨̛͜ノ̕͜͢チ̸̧̨̀̕ ͏̧͡イ̴͜͠ ̨͠チ̢͞ミ̨͠ ̴̸̧̧̀ラ̴̢͞͝͠ ̛͢͠チ̧̧͝͝ノ̢̧̛͘͟ ̶̧̛̕͢ミ̢́̕͜͡ラ̀͡ ̶̧̨̀チ̢́̀͘͟ノ̴̨̀͢͡ ̛́͞͡ナ͜͜͞ク̴͢͡͠͞チ̷̡͜͞カ̸͞チ̢̨͞モ͘͝ミ̴͘͟ナ̷̕͟͠͝ノ̵̀́ミ̛͏̶̡ ̶̢̧͏チ̶̡͞ミ͢͝ ̧̢͜͢イ҉̴͞ク̨́́͝͠ ̨͝セ̢̨̛͠チ͟͠͞ ̧̡͜ノ̸̨͢͞チ͟ス̷̡͘͘ ҉̸̕͠ミ̛͝カ̷͢͝ス̷̀͜͝ニ̶チ̷ ̸̷́́ノ̵̨̕͡ラ̵̷̵͜ ̷̴̧̧͘イ̸͢͠ ̵́͞ノ̧̕ニ̶̀͢ ͟͠セ͏̵͜͢チ̷́ニ̴̧͟ミ̶̡͜͝͡ス͜͏̵̷͘ ̨́͡ク̵͘ト͠͏͏̕チ̶̛ ̀͞ノ̨̢チ͝͏̷チ̕҉͟͏ニ̶̛҉ト̶̶̧͢ミ̷̛̛͟͠ミ̶͢͝ク̛ ̨チ̨̕ミ̶͘͘͝ ̡͘͢͟ス̷͏͢͞チ҉̴ ̷̧̛チ̛͠͝ノ̧͟͝͏ス̢҉̴͜͝ ̵モ̀͟ス̷̧̛̀҉ ̨̛̀͢チ̴҉̛͠モ̷̧̀ ͏チ̡̨ノ̸͟͡͏ス҉̴̶̧̀ ̸̛̕͢チ̧͘͢͢͞ミ̢͠ ҉̷̧͟チ̧͠モ̷͏̢͜ ̷̧͟チ̀ミ̵̛ ͢ミ̢͠チ̴̸ ̡͠ニ̨͘̕ミ͝͠͞ス̵̕チ̶̷͡セ͜ ̷̧̧ト̴̛ニ̵̸͜͟͠ク̀ニ̡͡ ̸̴ニ̧͟チ̵̵̧̕͜チ̶̶̀͘カ̵̨͜͜͠ク̵̛ ̢̕ニ̸̶͜͞ク̷̡͢͠͝ミ͢͢͏͘͡ ҉̴̡͢ニ̶҉̀͜ミ̵̵̧͢͢ク̸҉ノ̧͝͡カ̷̨͞͞チ̵̸̀͜͡ニ̀チ́͠ ̷̶̢̀͞チ̷̴̡̛͞ス̨̛҉͢カ̷チ͢カ̴̀͝͝ク̷̡҉́ク̶̧̢҉ ̴チ͘͘͞͠͏ス̵̴̕カ̨ ̡̛͟͠イ̧̧́͟͡ス͘͝͠͠ ́̀͠͠モ͏̧͜͠チ̸͘͝ ̸̴̡͝ミ̵̛͝͡チ̵̵҉モ̴̸̢͝ニ̕͜͡ ̕̕͠モ̨͟͏チ́͞ ̷́͏ミ̵̢̢̧̕ク̷́͡チ̵̴̢カ͜͢͠ ̶̢̛́͢ニ̶͘ク̡́͡チ̨͘͠ミ̸̧チ͟カ̶̨̨͢͟ニ҉̡͘͏ノ̧̀͜͟͡ ̕͏͠͠イ́҉̛ ̷̀チ̶̵̢͝͠モ͜͠͡ ̵́͞ニ̨̕͜͞ス͜҉̷͞ミ̶̛ ̴̧̛͟͏カ͏͘͟ニ̶̸̛ミ̶͏͠ス̸͠カ̵̷̧͢チ҉̧͞͠͞ラ͡チ͞͏̸̶ス͡ ̸͏̧̢͠モ̴́͝チ̵̵̢͟ ̷̵チ͏͘͟セ̡̧͘͜͞ ̷́͢͞͝チ̷̢͢モ̡̛̀͟͡ ̶̢ミ̴̧͠ニ̢͜ ̡͘͏͏チ̶̴̀カ͢͠ ̵̵͠͞͠チ͏̷モ̵̡ス̢̀͟͏ニ̧͜͝͞͞チ̷̷̴̶̡チ҉̷̴̵ク̛́҉҉ト̧҉̧ミ̸̢͜ ̶̕͡チ̸͡͠͞ク̸̢͠チ̶̀ ͜͜͏̧イ̷̨͜ ̶̧̛̀͘ミ̨̨̨チ̴̧́͢͝ ̸́カ̶́͜͠ス̧͜͞チ̵ ͜͟͡チ̶̷̡̕モ́͝ ̨́͝͡カ͏͢͟ス͠͝͏ナ̨̀͜͠チ̵̴̡̛͢ミ͢ ̷̴̴ミ̸̧͟チ̶͘͟͜ノ͏̛̕カ̶̵ク̧̕カ̢́͘チ̡͝҉ ҉̴̕ノ̴̡̧̡ニ̴̵̡͡ ̢̀̀͟カ̛͝ナ͢ラ̸̡̛͝ミ̛́҉ス́ ̷̷̕チ̵͢カ̷̴̶̨̀ ̴̀チ̴̷̕͢͝カ̛͢ ̶̸̨͢͢ミ̕͘͡ニ̸̴̡̀͟カ̢̢̡͘͢チ͏̛͜͡ス͠͏̧ク̡͘͘͜͠カ̨͘͘チ͞͝ ̀́̕͢ラ̶̴̸͘ミ̨̨̛͜͝ ̨̨͘ノ̶͡ニ̧̕͘ ̶̡̛チ͘͜͠セ̡́͢ ̡҉͟͜チ̶͝ミ̴̶̕͜͟ ̡̧̕͘͝ト͠ノ̨̢̡̡͜ ́̕͢͡ニ̶̨͜͢͢ ̵̴̴͟͝ミ̸̵̡͞カ̵̨ス̧̀͘͡ナ̸͢ラ̴̶͘͟͠ ̸̸͏カ̵̸̛チ̵҉ ҉͞チ͏͢ノ̷̴̨́͘ ̛̛͢チ̀҉ニ҉́ス̶͢͜͠ラ̡̕͏́ミ̶̢チ̴҉カ͘͟͠ス̡̀͜͠カ̴̢ ̵͠͞ノ̛͞チ͠͝ ̵̀̕チ̷̴̀̀̕ラ͘͘͢カ̵̸̢̧͟ス̕͘͞ ̨̡̡ニ҉͟͡ス̀͞ ̴̢͢͡ニ͝͝ク͡͠ ̨̛͘͠カ̸̛͞͡"
The next image is one of the same girl, again older, and by this point she looks noticeably similar to Lelia herself, though the hair and clothes are still completely wrong. She's walking down a road, and you can see flashes of different kinds of terrain along the roadsides. the river, small villages, a meadow, until you see her approaching a large city, then surrounded by it, and finally arriving at a barding college. this is followed by scenes of being issued a uniform and being shown around the area, of various classes and lessons, of learning song, dance, how to play many different instruments and read proper sheet music. of time spent in libraries studying, and in public performing. and finally, of being sent off, a minor embelishment added to her uniform to show her journeyman's status, to take her craft out into the world as she tries to learn to master it.

"チ̡́̀͏͟ニ̷̛͡͝ス̸̡͠カ̶̸͟ミ̵̕ ̶̛͠͏͘マ̶̶̡チ҉̴̧͘͜ ̶͠͡҉̨チ̶̡͟カ͏̵̡ ̴̨͝ス̷̴͢͠ナ҉̵̨͞ミ̢҉&
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:50:36 am by Lenglon »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 20, 2014, 04:35:37 am »

((it's a good thing I learned my lesson last time and kept a backup of my post on a notepad doc, or that would have REALLY sucked))

"チ̡́̀͏͟ニ̷̛͡͝ス̸̡͠カ̶̸͟ミ̵̕ ̶̛͠͏͘マ̶̶̡チ҉̴̧͘͜ ̶͠͡҉̨チ̶̡͟カ͏̵̡ ̴̨͝ス̷̴͢͠ナ҉̵̨͞ミ̢҉̶̢ラ̶̢̀͘̕カ͏̢̕ ̵̴̛͠͠チ̛͠͠ノ̷͡ ̧̢チ̴̶͢͝ミ̕͢͞͞ ͏͢͡͞カ̵̀̕チ̷͘҉ ̷͜͏ノ̢͏͟チ̴̡҉̴̛ ̵̢̨̀͞カ̨ミ̵̴̀͜͟チ̵̴͘ク͜͞҉͡ニ́͘͡ ̸̢̢ラ͏̕͘͠ミ̧͠ ̸̴͝҉ニ̧͠ク̵ミ̨̀͠ ́͏͞͠͠チ̨̀ノ͜͜͞͞ ҉͝ス̕ミ̡͘カ̸͏̵ラ҉́͟҉͟ス͏̷̷ク͡҉カ̶̵̨͟チ͟͝ニ̨͠͠ ̴̢͜͝͞チ̸͘͘͢ミ̨̢͡ ̴̡͞ミ̵̨ニ̨̀̕͜ラ͏͘͏̸̛チ͢͜ス̸͢カ̶̡̛̀͞ス̵̨҉͜͠チ̵̴͠͏̷カ̕͝҉͡ ̸̕̕͢͞カ̛͏͏チ̴͘͏ ͘͢カ҉̴̸̛チ͟ ҉҉͠チ̀͡ノ̀ ͡ニ̧́͟͡ク̷̧ミ̷̶͠͞ ͢͜ラ̶̷̸̛ ̴̛́҉̨ミ̷͠ナ̀͞͝͏̨ミ̸̧͟チ̷̶̡͏̢チ̷͠҉̧ニ̛̛͝ス̵͠͡҉ノ̛̛モ̶͝チ̡̡̡͟ ̛̕͜҉ノ̷͞͡͝チ̸͝͡ ͠ミ̸ク҉̛ニ͏̴ ͜͞͞ニ͏͡ ́͜シ̧́チ̴͏ ̸̀͡҉̛カ͟チ҉ ͜͝チ̷カ̶͜͡҉̷ク̕̕チ̶̸͏̴̀ス́́̕͠カ̸̢͘͠͡ク͝͏҉҉͞ ͢҉キ҉̡҉͝͏ミ͡ラ̷̸̨͜セ̷̢ト̴̨ラ̷̀͝ ̵̴ミ̨͞͝ニ̵̕͞҉ノ̀̀ト́̕チ̨̀͢͟チ̵̵́ク̶̷̀ミ̷̶͜͞ ͟͡͞チ͜͠チ̧͜チ̢͡ク̵̴̶͝͠ニ́҉ミ̵̢́͝ス̶̧ト̷̢モ̶́͘͠ ̧͝ニ̵҉͘͏ミ́͜͏͘͜チ̕͢チ̶͠ナ̢̡͘̕͝モ͢͏́́ス͘͢͡ノ̵̛͢͟ミ̡͢チ͘͏̡́͟ ̵͘ラ̵̀͠͡ ̧̀̕͟チ͜ミ͘͢͠ ̧̀͠ミ̸̶̧̛͘ラ̵̸̧ ̡チ̵セ̴̢̢̀͢ ͟͜͝リ̸̵̧̕͜モ̶̧́́͠ス͜͝ス̸̸̀͢チ̛͝チ̴͏ ̴̨͏̶チ̵̢͜ノ̸͢͡ ̧͘͢͟͝ナ̴̸̷̛ミ̵͞͠͞͝ナ̡̡͢͡͡チ͘҉̵̴̨モ̶̨͢͝͠ク̴̶̛͝ノ̀͘͠カ͞͠ミ̵́̕チ̕͢ ҉̨͜͡ニ̸̨ ̕̕͝ス̛͝͏̛チ̵̸̡͟カ̷͘͡҉ ̶̡̢̨͞チ̷̢͠カ̛̕͟ノ̨̛͟͢͠ミ̴͢チ̴́̀͢ス̷̛̀̕ナ̧̨̢͢͡ ̧̀モ̢͜͝͝チ̷̸͠ ̴͟͞͠͠チ҉̷̛͢ミ̸̷̛͡ ̵҉̧ニ̷̸̷̵͜ミ͞ ҉̨͡チ̢͝カ̷̨͠ ̷̡́͠イ̀͜͏҉҉ ̶̡̧͟モ̷̛͘͞チ̵̕҉ ͘͏ミ͝ニ̀͞͝ク̨̛チ̷͏カ̵͜͟ ̸̡͠͠チ̷̧̕ミ̴̢̀́ ̢͏͟͝セ̸͠ミ̷́̕͜͠ス̸̧̨͟チ̀̀ニ̢͜ ̧̡チ͝ミ̵͡ ͏̷͝ニ҉̴̕ ̴̴͞ノ̢͏͏ニ̡̕͜͡ ̷̶̸̸セ̧̛͘͟͢チ̢̀͟͞ ̸̨͠チ̵̴̷̨ス͏̛̕͠モ̸̴̵͜リ̢͏チ̴́͢͠ス͏̴̀ ̷̵͞ニ̧͞ノ̴̛̕͟͢ ̨̛̀͝ミ̕͞チ͏͏̨ ̶̛キ̸̴̧̕ラ҉̧͢ラ̴͝ト̡͠ミ̶̴̧͜セ̴̧͟ ̨͏̴̷̛チ̷̡̨͢͟ミ̸́͜͟ ̸͠ク͢チ̢́͝͏́ト̨́͘҉ ̸̷̨̡チ̸̨͢͝カ̴̷́͝ス̴̷́͢҉ ̀͘͘チ̡́͜セ̡́̀ ҉̵̶̧͘チ̴̧͘ミ̸̡͘ ̕͠チ҉̢̀セ̴̧͞҉ ̷͘͜͜͞ク̵̴҉ト̢̀ニ̶͜͜͠ニ͏̶̢̛́ ̵̴̨́チ̴̡͞カ̡ ́͜͢モ̴҉́͜チ̷̶́ ͜͏ス̧̕͢チ̵̷͝ノ́̀͢͢͡ ̛̕シ҉̶̢̛チ̸̕͏ ̡̧͢͢ノ́͞͡チ͏̡ス̷̀͜ ͜͞チ̵͠҉̨ミ̕ス̨̧̕͟カ̸̧͏̵̀ナ͝͞͠ ̨͠ク̀͞チ͢͡ト̷̴̴͘͟ ̧̀͡ス̨́͘͝ニ̵̧̡͟͝ミ̸̶̧̢̡ ̵͜ノ̸҉チ͏̡͏ ̷͏͡モ̕͏̨̀チ̴̴̕͟͜ ̢͜҉ニ͢҉̕͠ト̶̢̨ニ̶͟͢͝ク̶͢ ̶̵̢͘͜チ̶̡セ̷̧ ̛̀͢カ̡̛͘͞҉ミ̕͝͠ニ̷͘҉̸͘ク҉͟ ̴̶͘͜ラ̨͜ス̵̶̵̧͞ミ͝҉カ̀ナ̷̡͘͘ ҉̨チ̧̛̀͘͟モ̶̸̨̕ ̶̧͝͝チ̶モ͝҉҉ ̴̨モ̧͡チ̵̀͘͡チ̧͝ス̸̕ス̀͢ ҉̶́̀チ̸̷͠ミ͏́͝͞ ̢̧ク̡̧̢͟カ͝͏チ̴̀҉ミ̸̧͜͢҉ ̢̛́́̕ノ̶̧͜͠ラ̷͘͜ ̶̨ス̢̛͟ラ͢҉̡̀͞ ҉ラ̕ ̸̡͏チ͝҉̸ス̴̀́͜͠ ͞͏セ̵̛͟͝チ̧͏̶̢͞ ̶̷̸͞ニ͏҉̢͞ス͘͢͜ミ̴̧セ̷́͜͝チ̶͞ ̶͘モ̧͠チ̡̕ ̡́͠ス͏͡͏チ̸͜͞ス̡̕҉̢͘モ̵̶リ̴̀̕ ̵̷̨カ̧͡チ͢ス̵̴̸͝͝ ͞チ̷͘モ͘̕ ̸́͜͟ト̡͡͏ニ̕͡ニ̷͟ク̸̢́͡ ̴̶͠ナ̀͝モ̸͠ク̶̨͢チ̵͟͟͠͝カ̴͢ミ̶̛͡ノ̨͟͏̕ミ̀͏チ̸̸̢̧̛ナ̨́͠ ̶̵̶̀͞ス̛͡͝ニ͏̶̶チ̵̛̕͘カ́́͏͘̕ミ̶̧̢̕͠ ̸̀̕͠モ̴̷̀͡チ̛͜ ͝҉͝モ̴͡ノ̡̛チ̴́͘ミ͏̢͢͠ナ̷̧̕͜ナ̀̕͞͝͠チ̧́͡͡ミ̡̧͘͝ク҉̶̨̕カ͘͟͞͏͏ ̡チ̷̸̨͠͝ミ̀͡ ̢́̕セ͘͢͠チ̸̛ ̴͝ク̸̨̛̕ニ̶͟ ̶͟͢͟モ̸͟͞チ͢͟ ̶カ̧́̕͟ラ҉̡̨͢͝ス͘̕ナ̷̢̡͜ミ͏̀͜ ̷̀͞ク́҉̨ノ̡̡́͘̕カ̶̶̶̡̀ニ̶͡͠ニ̴̨̕͞チ̶̸̢́͝チ̸ミ̧͢͡ ̧̀͜͝͞ト͜͡͝͞ノ̶̨ ̸̧͞ト̀͢҉͟ノ̡́̀͜ ̸̢͠͝͠チ̡͜͡セ̀͝͠ ̴̨̨チ̸̷͢҉̛ク̵̡ト̕̕͠͏͞ ̡̧͢͠チ̶̛̀ノ̶̕ス̵̢͟͡ ̷̡͟͞ノ̶̴̧͢͝ラ̷͟͏̡͡ ̷̵̡̛͜ミ̢͝チ̵̢̢̡ ̶̨̀͞ニ̴̡͞ク̴̀͜͝͡ ̷̡͜͞ラ̵̕͢͡ ̛チ̴͟͠͝͞ノ̀ ̸̕͟͟͝ノ̸̷͜ニ̵̴̧ ̧̡́́͞ト̶̀͞ク͘͡チ͏̷̕͟ ̧͝͝͡ノ̶͏̸̢チ̕͜ト̴̷̧͡チ̷͘͟͞ニ̷̵̛͠ミ̷̢̛́͜ク̷̷̧̀ミ͏̛͘͞͝ ̛̕͏̕ス̢͠ノ̛̛́͏チ́͢͜͠ ̨́͟͢カ̴̶͟͡チ̷̷̡͡チ̴̢͘ニ̵̷̢͏̶ク̷͏̷ ̵̢͘͜͜ミ̢́͞カ̶͟͠͠ス͞͝͏̢̢ス͠҉チ̴́́͡͝カ̵̧̛͟͞ラ̶̵͡チ̶͡͠ニ̀͘͠͏ ̸́͏カ̨͝ミ̵̨͡͡ノ̷̸ク̷̨̧͜͢チ̸̧チ̴̷̢́カ̸ ̶́チ̛͏ミ҉̵͘̕͞ ̴̢͠͝チ̷̷̧͝͞セ̶̸̧̧̀ ̷͢͞͡͞カ̛̛̀ス̨͟҉͢チ̵̡͢͜"

The song grows darker as she is shown to stop in front of the adventurer's hall, and meet a group of people outside. She then goes with them and the background changes first to the forest, then to the darkness of a cavern, lit by torches carried by the group. and slowly, the song itself fades from hearing, though you can still faintly feel it pulsing around you. The group slowly walks forward into a cavern lined and lit by engraved, glowing green tiles. as they walk forwards, one of the group's members stumbles, and there's a loud
Click
and a slam of stone upon stone behind them as the cavern becomes sealed shut by a large block of the same make as the tiles.as most of the group stops and tries to hunt for a way to raise the block, to reset the trap, the girl and one other move forwards, deeper into the cavern. they find a collection of small huts, made out that same weird glowing brick, and walk to them, standing just outside the doorway and looking in without going inside. The first contains weapons and armor, racks lining the walls. an entire arsenal's worth. The next contains a large, spinning, diamond shaped rock, being struck by beams of intense green light emitting from the lower corners of the room and emitting another beam directly up into the ceiling, into some kind of indentation too far away to see what is inside. next is row upon row of tombstones, and engraved tablets lining the walls. the next of the seven buildings is lined with books. a library of some kind. The building after that is smaller than the rest, and inside is a single pedestal, a thick book resting upon it, open to a page about a quarter of the way though. As they are looking in, suddenly her companion, an orange-haired man wearing armor and carrying a large spear, swears, and hurls the girl into the room, spinning around before she lands with another audible
Click
and the entrance is blocked with a similar giant green block as happened before. the block fills the entire view of the area, as the man from before can be heard to scream. and scream. and scream. and scream. before even that fades to blackness and silence. even the pulsing in your ears that was telling your Lelia was still singing fades away.

and then it comes back.
The next scene is of the cave entry, and the girl can be seen to stumble out, with the occasional thin streak of white in her hair now, and she proceeds to vomit, before cleaning a knife on the grass beneath her, putting it away, and stumbling forwards. her clothes are dusty and torn, and as she comes closer to your viewpoint, you can see blood on her lower left leg and upper left shoulder.

The background changes and the music begins to fade into hearing again, yet somehow you can't hear Lelia's words as the girl, who it has become pretty obvious at this point is Lelia herself, moves ahead with bandages covering where she was hurt, and she is shown returning, alone, to the same city as before. Followed by her standing at a cemetery, laying flowers on a grave. After that she can be seen to play her music again, first on the street but soon upon a stage, and although you can't hear anything from this scene, she is surrounded by crowds of cheering onlookers, and she looks delighted and proud. then she is shown on the streets, walking, when suddenly someone slams into her and she is sent tumbling onto the ground in the middle of the street. she stands up and looks around at the people walking right past her, nobody even slowing down to try to help her. and then it happens again, though she manages to keep her feet this time, until as she's trying to recover it happens a third time, from yet another, completely different, person, and she lands on her face in the mud. This scene fades into seeing her waving her arms in front of a shopkeeper's face, silently yelling at him until he notices her with a start, and finally talks to her. of her standing on the street singing, ignored by everyone who walks by. of diving away from an onrushing cart, barely avoiding being run over.

The next image is that of her standing on the same streetcorner as before, but this time with the dancing shadows you saw as she began her performance, and this time a crowd stands around her, and a smile is on her face. yet in momentary images you see the background far away begin to blur, and additional strips of white appear in her hair. this happens over, and over, the blur distance coming closer, and closer, until her hair is entirely white, and beyond the edge of the crowd strange, dancing images can be seen. sometimes leaping in amoungst the crowd members. the crowd fades from view, and Lelia can be seen to no longer be playing, and yet the blur, the twisted images, the drunken haze filling the world around her, remains.

she can next be seen walking, the background changing over and over. sometimes cities, sometimes wilderness, yet almost always on the road. but unlike before, the background isn't clear. it's twisted, nonsensical. the sky changing colors at random, weird, misshapen things poping in and out of vision. faint ribbons of colored light threading their way through the air. everything except for the immediate area around Lelia giving off the impression of some drug-addicted dream, of nonsense and insanity. finally, she is shown in a city, with people running past her, twisted into strange shapes and blending in with the insanity surrounding her, yet remaining even as they draw close to her and are returned to reality, pass by as she steps out of their way, and keep going to become misshapen things again as they flee.

finally, the image shifts to one of the ship, but with everything distorted except around Lelia, and what can be heard is:

"And then some. You're looking at the remainder of my fleet. Everyone else is dead. "

"We're throwing in with you lot. So, your companions are our companions. "

It's an easy to remember scene, yet this time everything is twisted and crazy, it growing worse the farther away from Lelia you look. and then finally, the world fades to blackness once more.

reality slowly reasserts itself, as you blink and look around, still slightly disoriented from the extremely-heavy-duty illusion that had consumed the room, I return to my place leaning against the wall, and wait.

I'm pretty sure that explains everything that I want to say.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 20, 2014, 04:46:33 am »

[Morgrod | Alpha Party]
Mogrod unconsciously sways slightly with the music, all thought driven from it's mind as it hears the sounds of children playing. Then, the song ends and the moment is broken.
Ah... Interesting. Very interesting, if you'll excuse me.
It quickly turns and walks out, not sparing a glance for the being against the wall.
బాగా రోజు నా స్నేహితుడు వస్తున్న నిద్ర
రాత్రి కాలం నిలిచివుండే కాదు
బాగా రోజు నా సోదరి వస్తోంది స్లీప్
రాత్రి చాలా చీకటి లేదు
బాగా రోజు కోసం నా తల్లి వస్తోంది స్లీప్
రాత్రి మీ గుండె క్లెయిమ్ కాదు
బాగా రోజు నా తండ్రి వస్తోంది వాళ్ళే
రోజు మేము ఉచిత ఉంటుంది
బాగా రోజు నా ప్రియమైన వస్తోంది స్లీప్
మీరు వదిలి ఎందుకు నాకు చెప్పండి

The lullaby leaves it's jaw almost too quiet to hear and when it is done Mogrod stumbles, grasps it's head in it's hands for a moment and continues on.
((DO NOT TRANSLATE. It's nothing but a simple lullaby thing and just read it like this. I 'translated it' (probably full of errors) because I wanted make it clear that the other characters who may hear can't understand. Plus I really liked the script that 'Telugu' - whatever that is - uses.))
Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:54:43 am by Gamerlord »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 20, 2014, 12:26:04 pm »

[Lionan, Alpha Party]

Lionan completely and utterly fails a spot check fails to notice Morgred until several moments after it has passed, at which point he does a double take, examines Morgred for a moment, and continues to listen at the corner.
Black lives matter.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 21, 2014, 06:05:14 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Watching Morgrod walk off, Telcontar is intrigued.
Examining what he's seen and heard, Telcontar has to think about it.
Very, very, powerful magic, there. A story... a life story.
He then addresses Lelia,
This is the story of your life, isn't it? I figure we now know why you can't speak, or be noticed by people. You got too good at what you did, and there had to be a balance.

((Edited))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 05:59:52 pm by Madman198237 »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47