Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47

Author Topic: Adventuring Party, Act 1: A Tale Of Two Hamlets  (Read 37626 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventuring Party, Act 1: A Tale Of Two Hamlets
« Reply #630 on: September 14, 2014, 04:38:25 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

((Crap, I should've asked one question at a time, now we've got multiple realities going, the years question, and the curse question, but nobody's even tried to cast magic!))
Oh, now we've progressed backwards, from writing to gestures.
Taking a guess, Telcontar says,
Four....years? You seem used to not being able to talk. Or do you mean 4 handfuls, 20 years?
((Ideas on ending our double-reality situation? Or shall we just carry it out until "years" ends and continue on with the "curses" section?))
A curse...I hate curses.
I suppose it'd be almost useless to ask who cursed you...or, perhaps, there is a way, if you know who. We could probably use that writing trick again.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 14, 2014, 04:50:58 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party
Taking a guess, Telcontar says
Four....years?
I nod.
You seem used to not being able to talk. Or do you mean 4 handfuls, 20 years?
I shake my head and then hold up one finger.

A curse...I hate curses.
I suppose it'd be almost useless to ask who cursed you...or, perhaps, there is a way, if you know who. We could probably use that writing trick again.
I shake my head side to side.

((Crap, I should've asked one question at a time, now we've got multiple realities going, the years question, and the curse question, but nobody's even tried to cast magic!))

((Ideas on ending our double-reality situation? Or shall we just carry it out until "years" ends and continue on with the "curses" section?))
((works for me))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 14, 2014, 05:18:16 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

((Yes! Double-reality resolution. :) ))
She knows even less about her past than I knew about my own past...
Then I suppose there's nothing much more to think or do about it, you don't know who cursed you, and aren't likely to find out. Anyway, I'm gonna go take a look at the inside of this flying graveyard. Goodbye.
With this, he walks towards the airship to inspect the inside, and find a place to put his extra things.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 15, 2014, 12:35:19 am »

Lelia, Alpha party

wha...
I watch him abruptly walk away, right after pronouncing that I'm doomed.
That was odd... What did I do to scare him? Is he that scared of curses?
I don't meet a lot of people that notice me without me making a scene, and he figured out how to talk to me awfull fast...
I can't give up now!

I follow Telcontar inside the ship.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 15, 2014, 05:05:47 am »

[Morgrod | Alpha Party]

Morgrod follows the two newbies to make sure they don't mess with it's work. Making a ghoulship is delicate business!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:38:13 am by Gamerlord »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 15, 2014, 05:13:29 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Telcontar, ignoring the noise of one, no, two, people now following him, for the moment, goes off and finds a room to place his things.
In a convenient space, he lays out his soldiering kit, including his backpack. In the contents there is a tough leather trench coat, which has his combat knives and, in between two layers of leather, armor plates across the most important parts of his torso. As he finishes the inspection of his combat décor, he says, without turning,
Yes?
He is no longer quite as friendly-sounding as he was, as he's gotten into his "combat" frame of mind. He's in this mindset most of the time, it's where he's most comfortable. He draws his greatsword, beginning to clean it. Five feet long, razor sharp, it has a lot of weight, but it's well-balanced and easier to swing than it seems.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:07:45 pm by Madman198237 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2014, 04:56:25 am »

Lelia, Alpha party

he expects me to answer him without him even looking at me??
"ラ̨̨́͞͠ク̷̀ ̵̢́ソ̡͠҉モ̸́イ̴̡̧ラ̵͟ ̶̧̕͞͠ミ͏͟͏̴̀ラ̀ ̛テ̷̧̨͟͢ク҉̴͜͜ラ̢ ̷̛͘シ͢͝ラ̨̀̕ ̸҉̷ナ̀͘͜ン̴̛́ラ̵̴͝ ̢͜͞͞͡ク̛̕͞͏ニ̨̛ミ̡͜͠カ̷̡̢̕ノ͝҉ ̶̢̧̛̛ニ̶̢̛́͝モ͘҉ケ̵̀͢ ̛͡͝ニ̀͘キ̡͢͏͏キ̴̷ミ̨́͏̡̕ラ͜ ̨̧̀͢͟ラ̴̷̴͘͡カ̶̨͞ ̶͠コ̧͏̡͝イ҉̕҉҉ ͢͞͏̀イ̨̨̧͞͡リ̶̴̀チ̵͟コ̸̡͜͢ ̧́͢カ̸̢̡͝ラ̷̸҉͟ ̸̨̢̧͢ラ͘͟͢͠ス̶̷̵͟シ̷̨͘͟͝ト̡̀͟セ̴͏̧̕͠イ̢ミ̷̷͢ ̢̢̧ラ̸̡̀カ̛͘͏҉̴ ̴̸̛・͟ク̶͘͡҉͡カ̛͘͏カ̶̵̨͢͏ヌ̴̷・͜҉̴͘͜チ̴̢̀"
I wait for Telcontar to turn around.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2014, 03:03:34 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Oh. Probably shouldn't walked out like that....But...ugh, curses.
Turning around, with an expression somewhere between sorrowful and blank, he says,
Hello, and my apologies. I've seen too many curses, especially dying curses. Curses where your defeated enemy tries for his revenge. I've seen more men die from the curses after a battle than the battle itself. Anyway, what do you need? He seems concerned as to why she's so keen on talking, in a way, to him. The curses thing has really put him off.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2014, 03:28:56 pm »

Lelia, Alpha party

oh. so he thinks I'm a murderer. that... how...
I stand still for a moment, startled by his response, then take a moment to breathe and then get out my piece of chalk.
チ̡̧͢͜イ̴̛́イ̡͏̶͡リ̸̶̢͟ト͏́͠セ̛͟ ͏̨͜͝ス̵̡͘カ̴̷͠ラ̨̧͡ソ̨́҉イ̶̛͟͝ミ̀͘͡ニ͜͠ナ̶̶̛́͜シ͘͢͞͞ ̸͘͜͝モ̵̧イ̶̨́͘͞ ͘カ̧͢͠ラ̴͞͝͏́ ̸̡̕͘ラ̴̕͝͏̧イ͏̴̛͝ル͜͏҉ス̛ミ̶̧̕イ̧̧̀͢͠ン͢͞͝イ̶͟͝ヒ̸̛̕͜҉
partway through the nub of chalk becomes too small to use anymore, and I give up on it and put it back, replacing it with a new, fresh piece.
セ̴͞リ̶̴͏ラ͢͞イ̀͢͢セ̨̨͘イ̴̛́͝͠ ̵̀͟͜͢イ̢͢ヒ̕͝チ̡̕ク̴͘͜͞ ͠リ̸́͜ス͟͡ナ̴̵̨イ̧̛カ̸͘ラ̶̵͘̕コ͘͜ ̴̸̸̷̡ミ͏̶ニ̢̛̛̕キ̡̨͠ニ̴̢̧̕͟ソ̡͟͞ラ̀͟カ̕͢͞͏ミ̵̷̡̡ ҉̴͟͏ル̧͜͞͠モ͏イ゙̛̕͠͝
I then turn to Telcontar, and hand him the piece of chalk.

((Translation added in hidden tags, so you can react without waiting on me.))

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2014, 03:56:45 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Copying down the writing, Telcontar is still wondering who this girl really is. However, now that the subject of curses appears to be done with, he's in a better mood. Not, however, that he's really ever in an extremely good mood.
As her real speech is revealed, he reads it, and nods.
Certainly. Looking back at his stuff, he thinks,
Ah well, I can get back to it. But first... He walks back over, and puts everything back in his pack, except his armor coat, which he puts close to his door.
Alright, let's go find everyone else.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:21:02 pm by Madman198237 »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 17, 2014, 03:27:22 am »

[Mogrod | Alpha Party]
Mogrod is standing right in front of Telcontar. (Like, face to face, a millimetre away.)
Hello~

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 17, 2014, 10:36:24 am »

Meanwhile, in the airship's cargo hold/some random empty room, a figure waits in silence.
Black lives matter.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 17, 2014, 07:49:53 pm »

Telcontar, Alpha Party

Before he thinks about it, Telcontar has already thrown up a telekinetic cross between a shield of air molecules and a really nasty hydraulically-powered punch. He then realizes who he just blasted with the world's nastiest air cannon and can only say,
Uh...Sorry. And you are? He is slowly looking more confused as to what he's looking at, as he realizes that it's some sort of undead...that apparently speaks.
That's...new...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 17, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »

(? ? ?Lionan, Alpha Party]

At the noise, Lionan exits his waiting area and heads quietly towards the noise.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:52:38 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 18, 2014, 01:26:30 am »

(Bowtie, add a label to your post please.)
[Morgrod | Alpha Party]

Morgrod takes a moment to reattach it's head onto it's shoulders before it speaks.

Morgrod - or Morgred if you prefer - lich priest of Mingan and Darshendros, Ghoul Whisperer, Spellwight and all-round badass. Team necromancer, attack dog and Unkillable Glass Cannon. And you two would be?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47