Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Godly Avatar: The GM is stupid or lazy.  (Read 5479 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godly Avatar: There can only be 6!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 08:26:18 am »

Hey look my bonus is just like what happened to me in Pantheon! Every single time I gave blessings or something, people didnt accept it the correct way!

Looks like my followers will be nice people though.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 08:28:20 am »

Just don't try to touch them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 09:06:43 am »

And with the introduction of scapheap as the final big three we can begin.

Big three turn 1
Big three by your combined power you must make a fortress that has at least two entrances. It may have any thing else, even if that means it is bigger on the inside. If you wish you may start on making demigods. (Not going into detail because each god does it differently. It does however involve your head holy person. Just so their even more useful.)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 09:24:22 am »

Ros appeared in a blast of water and speak to what seem to be empty air "So this fortress, I think on of the entrances should be underwater, very underwater."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:37:03 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2013, 09:34:53 am »

((A what of water? Also, is Ros an earless elf, or just a round-eared one?))

Yas appeared as well, soaring out of a cloud and shaking off some condensed water. "Why would we be limited to two? We could have seven--two underwater, two in the air, and three on land, say. And is there anything that stops us from making the entrances portals, and hence far from the actual fortress spatially?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2013, 09:40:18 am »

I said at least two. You can have any number over that. Also I don't care about portals but the person placing them must make them look like something that is associated with them. But to start the fortress proper a hole appears in the side of a trench. For some reason the water is not in the hole. It is about 8 underwater.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2013, 09:44:32 am »

((A what of water? Also, is Ros an earless elf, or just a round-eared one?))
(Not quite sure how I missed that, oh well edited. round eared.)

"Well more entrances, more likely someone will wander in."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2013, 09:50:40 am »

"Seven is such a nice number, however, and more entrances means more exits. And if they're magical portals, we can presumably deactivate them...or at least stick a chunk of rock in the way."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2013, 10:03:39 am »

"Hmm, make sense. What should the over all theme be? I know it will be based on all of us-" Ros says looking at a patch of air "-But overalls, grand, simple, a confusing labyrinth for ours enemies?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2013, 11:17:02 am »

"It should be functional, so no labyrinths. It also needs large corridors and rooms, with my size as a lower limit. As to decor...well, how about each of us adds decorations as we see fit?"
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2013, 01:35:45 pm »

Az-Sho erupts from the earth.
Wha? Where - where am I? I was dead. The great snake shudders.
I was dead. I was slain on the plain of a continent created by a dead god. I saw my enemies lay to waste before em as my brood washed over them, and yet I knew defeat thanks to the mechinations of the dwarf.
Yet now I am given life once more by some twist of fate. How?

Az-Sho takes in his surroundings - an endless plain stetching out to infinity. No prominent features.
Yet there are two other. A dragon - he remembers those, though this one seems more durable than the gigantic stone behemoth he knew - and a humanoid.
They bear power as well.
Who are you. What is this place?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2013, 01:56:55 pm »

"Well I'm Ros, goddess of water and this is..."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2013, 02:02:24 pm »

"I'm Yas, Avatar of--" GREETINGS, AZ-SHO. I REMEMBER YOU WELL. HOW IS UDIL THE TRAITOR?" "Gr--why are you looking at me like that?"
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2013, 02:37:07 pm »

What god are you avatar of?
Udil ... he had a part in slaying me. If you are Neyravah, then after he slew you, Udil embarked on a campaign of extermination along the coast of the ninth continent. He drove the god of darkness out of the lands, and lusted after Corvus' holdings. When he could not get them he turned on me.
I killed his dwarves.
I killed them all.
Then I was slain by the Giantfather on the third continent. I slew him in my fall. And now my daughter is wherever I left her, alone.
But I cannot think of such things now. Where are we?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2013, 02:55:19 pm »

"Huh? Udil? What are you--" "I am glad to hear it. Well done, Az-Sho. As for where we are now...a new world." "--talking about?"
Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6