Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Necropia: Adventurer Succession Survival Game (Players Wanted!)  (Read 21895 times)

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necropia: Adventurer Succession Survival Game (Players Wanted!)
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2013, 12:23:47 am »

Can I join?
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2013, 01:22:26 pm »

Thanks for carrying on while I neglected the thread, guys. First post updated. Sebastian's turn. Argonnek re-added and blademan added to the turn list.

Watch out for those undead! I keep wondering if maybe someone will try getting to the tower without getting themselves slaughtered by vampires. But you guys are far more dedicated than that. ; )

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2013, 05:18:03 pm »

Alright, Mediafire is being useless. Can anyone recommend something else?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2013, 03:37:16 am »

I use Filedropper.

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2013, 10:42:38 am »

Im here , Im not inactive, just saying so you dont delete me :)

EDIT: Question, where Am I sussposed to take save from ? I thought last player will post link on "Updated" version of world we play in, or am I sussposed to take "untouched" save from first page ?

Another question: Can someone reccomend me good tool for screenshoting ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:45:39 am by Sebastian2203 »

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2013, 10:52:38 am »

Argonnek is still trying to upload the save file, Sebastian. When he posts it, you can download it and start your turn.

Take screen shots using the PrtScr key on your keyboard. You can paste them into Paint if you don't have an image editing program. I recommend IrfanView for general image use, if you want something better than Paint. You can get it here: http://www.irfanview.com/

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2013, 04:35:48 pm »

Filedropper isn't working. So, in a last-ditch attempt to upload this damn file, I shall run my computer through a disk check. Many hours from now, I shall return.

UPDATE: I have done the disk check, I have deleted and then recompressed the file, and I have restarted both computer and browser. Nothing seems to be working. So unless the internet decides to be cooperative, we may as well revert to an older save.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:03:40 am by Argonnek »

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2013, 10:54:37 am »

I think we should wait 1 or 2 days and if you Internet isnt friendly, ( Im sure computers will destroy humanity in 2060 ) then we will unfortunately revert to last save ( with sapphos permission ?)

Its not such as bad to loose 3 historical figures. In necropia daily many people are eaten by zombies. We can update this world in our minds if its necessary, my oponion .

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2013, 02:46:18 pm »

Okay then. After digging up an network cable and plugging directly into my router, the file finally uploaded.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tfeo7vab4wdwacv

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2013, 07:14:00 am »

Dowloanding... My 2-3 days of shining are here YAY

Just joking everyone is awesome.

EDIT: Im using different tileset I hope it will not blow up necropia...

EDIT: My tileset is somehow bugging... it is swapping tiles randomly, I think I should ASCII. Guys would you like to have ASCII graphics or Bugged phoebus ? I can show some "trailer" pictures if you want.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:44:05 am by Sebastian2203 »

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2013, 11:53:47 am »

My Phoebeus tileset has wierd quirks on this version too.  Never bothered me enough to bother finding a fix.

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2013, 11:57:28 am »

TRAILER (It somehow bugged and images are not showing ?)

EDIT EDIT: Goddamit, uploading images is so hard.. Someone give me tip how to upload image on this site.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:01:22 pm by Sebastian2203 »

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »

Upload the pics to some hosting site like Imgur or ImageShack or any other site like them.

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 07, 2013, 08:45:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
21. Galena 4079

I for first time leaved my fotress, I think I would die there anyway... Im arriving to these human hamlets in hope for any job or join some legendary army of people trying to save this world from zombies and other evil stuff...   

[ On map we travel south in direction of nearby fotress, to wastes of threating]

Ah.. I see fortress, yay fortress ! Human fotress ? Yeah buddy come with me and ignore those camels, we might get companions for our mission... Maybe they are sick of this too.. who isnt... Hey buddy wait.. what are you doing ? Why are you chasing those camels ? Okay.. get some food but be carefull they can be mortal for you in big numbers... I will try to contact locals.. Oh.. camels apparently overrun this waste and local camel queen ordered gate to be barricaded... Well I think its not worth risking it and trying to break trought that.. wall...

Oh no BUDDY! What happend to you? Why ! I cant grab you.. you must be gifted to queen, you are unable to fight

Domas salutes and leaves half dead hammerer infront of camel fotress

Its almost night.. and I have no buddy.. maybe I can recruit more people in hamlets ? okay and I need place to sleep to...
Ah you you look like.. fat .. warrior, I dont like you so I will take you because I dont care you die.

We take nap in hamlet and as morning strikes I drink from nearby well and head to west because moutainst are there.
After few hours of traveling we are about to eat our packed lunch, Goddamit ! Out of booze! I have only dirty water... Ahhh! Hmm as Im out of alcohol I dont seem to care about those worms near us...
[ This same happens whole day as we travel west]

After some traveling west, no hamlets anymore... I just see wastes dirt and moutains infront of us. Hey buddy ! look this looks like some cave !
Me and my new fat buddy we go inside that cave it is completely clear, nothing but just one coin and some naked goblin.. We easily kill him and we keep going west... As we keep going west I see some tower ,maybe they are friendly !
Oh Holy Armok ! It is that evil tower no friends just zombies run bro run ! After some running.. My fat friend was obviously too fat and he attracted whole horde of zombies. I had to leave him and I keep traveling west.. And I see some city, I dont know who lives here but I will just try to sleep here... Oh shit I accidentaly killed someone as my mace accidentaly bashed someones head.. WAIT its elf ! And its soon morning ! And I think those elves will hate me for this..
[after some running around town. Locals notice me and start killing me and its my last run]

This was fast edit, I have not very much time. So dont complain about how horribly is it formated etc. BTW this is my first story so be easy on me please :)

EDIT: Ehm I think one adventurer is enough for me, I feel horrible for making such horrible story.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:02:43 am by Sebastian2203 »

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2013, 02:29:16 pm »

To display the images, you have to use the [img[ tags. So take the direct image link (http://i.imgur.com/LBGFs1n.jpg for your first image), and put it in the tags, like so:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LBGFs1n.jpg[/img]This should make them display properly.

After some testing, I've found that your images are really, really big. To fix that, use the [img height=X[ tags:
Code: [Select]
[img height=500]http://i.imgur.com/LBGFs1n.jpg[/img]Note that X= desired height in pixels.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17