Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 43981 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*
« Reply #600 on: February 03, 2014, 10:52:09 am »

(I bet it hasn't had any ale in its life!)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 04, 2014, 04:34:30 am »

Edwin looks at the gap and then glances over to the others.

"Well, I don't really like our odds of being able to jump over this thing. Got any ideas on how to get across?"

Search around for secret doors/buttons and check for illusions around the sides of the pit.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #602 on: February 04, 2014, 09:59:45 pm »

Zako
The walls of the corridor on either side of the pit feel.. Soft..? That's odd. ((Holy hell I can't believe you actually found it. I legitimately planned for you not to find that.))

Dwarmin
You remain still. Amazingly, after only a few minutes of waiting most of your pain has gone away. You sit up, ignoring the lingering pain in your chest. You notice that the slime seems.. Darker.. His body is dim and faded.

Chu...Chu....That's..about all..I can..for now...Chu....

His eyes slowly close.

Xantalos
Despite the elves' protests you shove a fuckload of rockshot into your blunderbuss and aim it at the next door in the line. *POW* Its torn from its hinges and thrown inward. It also kicks up a nice cloud of dust.

Gamerlord
*Poof!* Your existence reaches the point of critical failure as you fail to respond to PMs or post in threads!

Xanmyral and Tiruin
Prepare for insertion! That doesn't sound wrong at all! Or if it didn't, now it does! Yayyy!! :D

Griffinpup was next but unfortunately he hasn't been active since last year. ;-;

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, Steel Chain Mail, Dwarven Bastard Sword, Steel Full Helm
Inventory - 2x Leather Boots, Steel Full Helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x Wurm Meat Slabs

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over

---

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, Iron Staff, Dwarven Dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x Clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel III - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; little fatigue

---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Health: Some Pain
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Ebony Easterland Lance
Inventory: Lucky Coin, Busted Leather Cuirass

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A

---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x Cursed Flame Dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Iron Chain with Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling

---

Spoiler: Xantolos (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rusted Shortsword
Inventory: Sharp Rock, Clockwork Blunderbuss

Skills: Fighter Expert, Firearms Dabbling
Magicks: Heal I - close wounds with lots of effort

---

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Xanmyral (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 04, 2014, 10:02:49 pm »

Huh. Everyone following me in, don't touch nothing.

Load more rocks into my boomstick and head into the tunnel, hopefully followed by intrepid people.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 04, 2014, 10:21:16 pm »

[Ready. Surprised you held onto that sheet honestly, considering how long its been.]

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 04, 2014, 11:00:13 pm »

Edwin blinked in surprise. "Huh? That's strange... These walls feel... Soft." His eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Something's going on here."

Inspect the soft walls closely under the light of my dagger and try pushing on them with a normal dagger, to see if I can cut through or find an opening. Get ready to run back if the walls are a slime in disguise.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #606 on: February 05, 2014, 07:51:50 am »

[Ready. Surprised you held onto that sheet honestly, considering how long its been.]
Its on like page 2 or 3 so NBD. If you want to change it now's the time tho.

Also don't forget we have OOC fellas. Use it!--> http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=128962.0

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 05, 2014, 09:22:04 am »

Griffinpup was next but unfortunately he hasn't been active since last year. ;-;

Given how often this updates, he hasn't missed much.

Pssssst.

-------

"Thanks, blobbo. I'm getting outta this hole while I gots fire in mah legs, hey? Too bad yer too big to carry along."

Filled with new Dwarvenly strength, Tali decided she should escape this ugly hole before the friendly blob woke up and started to talk again.

Action: Can I climb out? Crawl out? I need to get outta here! Room descriptive text!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 05, 2014, 09:48:46 pm »

[Updated App and stuff.]

Spoiler: Girus Nor (click to show/hide)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #609 on: February 06, 2014, 07:16:19 am »

^^Perfect. Very nice. Sounds like Dampé.

Given how often this updates, he hasn't missed much.

Pssssst.
Heyyyyyy

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #610 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:34 pm »

Zako
You test the wall with one of your daggers and it gives a bit. You plunge the blade in up to the hilt and pull downward. Damn.. It won't cut! When that fails you try pulling it out, but it's stuck fast!

Dwarmin
You look around. There's a door. But the slime said there was no way out..? You'd ask him but he appears to be unconscious. Healing you obviously took a lot out of him..

Xantalos
You toss more rocks in the barrel of the blunderbuss. You wait for the smoke to clear and everyone wordlessly follows you down the tunnel, leaving the dead human behind. You emerge in a chamber lit by firelight. The ceiling and floor are covered with some sort of sticky, gooey substance. You can just make out the distant sound of things squishing through the muck. The elves seem nervous, the dwarves wary, and the humans grossed out but otherwise calm.

Xanmyral and Tiruin
*...LOADING...*

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, Steel Chain Mail, Dwarven Bastard Sword, Steel Full Helm
Inventory - 2x Leather Boots, Steel Full Helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x Wurm Meat Slabs

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over

---

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, Iron Staff, Dwarven Dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x Clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel III - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; little fatigue

---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Health: Some Pain
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Ebony Easterland Lance
Inventory: Lucky Coin, Busted Leather Cuirass

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling

---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x Cursed Flame Dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Iron Chain with Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling

---

Spoiler: Xantolos (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rusted Shortsword
Inventory: Sharp Rock, Clockwork Blunderbuss

Skills: Fighter Expert, Firearms Dabbling
Magicks: Heal I - close wounds with lots of effort

---

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Xanmyral (click to show/hide)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 07, 2014, 08:57:45 pm »

"Man... I've got a really bad feeling about this."

Move to support Edwin.

"Want me to try that?"

Soft wall, doesn't cut... please, don't be another wyrm thingie.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #612 on: February 09, 2014, 03:05:39 pm »

Need your action Zako. Dwarmin and Xant don't have any immediate decisions that need to be made but that'd be awesome if I had theirs as well.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 09, 2014, 03:13:51 pm »

"This room isnt well described at all!" The Dwarf blusters.

Action: Through the door, choo choo
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #614 on: February 09, 2014, 03:19:13 pm »

A deep voice echoes down from the heavens, spluttering. What, what?! Its perfectly well described!! T-there's a nice brass handle on the door.. And.. Erm.. *ahem* The ground's a bit slippery... Er.......
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43