Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44136 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #465 on: September 09, 2013, 12:42:47 am »

Tali scooted through the hole after  the other two, and immediately began tsking in dour Dwarven disapproval.

"Oh, bah. Magic...let's get outta here, this is a sad place with nary a Dwarf to tend to it. Look for firestones first, though.

Guess we'll be eating cold meat without them, otherwise..."
Tali said, grumbling but in a much more cheerful mood now. For a Dwarf, anyway. She had her coin-it rattled pleasantly between her special places, snug as could be, a memory and a promise reaffirmed.

She started searching around for the sort of thick black rocks, and 'sparkers'. Minerals would have lasted longer than any normal construction, even a Dwarven one.

Action: Check if there's any coal rocks/flint strikers still in the barrels we can use, if so pack some-then move on, grumble grumble
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:50:16 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 09, 2013, 12:58:16 am »

Fukhen hell this place is hot. It's more than a dwarf can handle, I tell ya!
Durmar chuckles as he heaves yet another corpse to the man in front of him. If only I felt as good as I sound right now...how in the hells did I get here anyway? I musta taken a nasty crack to the head or something.

Attempt to remember how I came to be here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #467 on: September 09, 2013, 01:17:18 am »

Dormar
Fragments of information float around inside your mind, but the complete memories dance away, nimbly avoiding your frustrated attempts to grasp and recall them. The last thing you remember is being dragged here and clapped in irons, watching others feeding from troughs as you proudly refuse to stoop to such measure to survive, and you steadily come to realise that you're not even completely sure where you're from. Memories of the people and places you once knew are as vague outlines. You can remember regions and kingdoms, old and young men, ladies and children, and the sensations associated with them - anger, sorrow, ecstasy - but no names, no titles, like a clumsily smeared painting, the centre action blurred but the edges and background still sharp and clear.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 09, 2013, 01:24:06 am »

Follow the group
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 09, 2013, 01:38:45 am »

Durmar blinked. So apparently he wasn't going to be having any revelations soon. He shrugged. Not as if he'd be needing them.
Noting the prisoner next to him was a rather battlescarred orc, he leaned over as he was heaving the next body over.

Ey. Orc. Whatsyername. You look good with a blade. How'd you end up here?

((This is to Gamerlord))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:48:22 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 09, 2013, 02:47:26 am »

"Well, all the metal is clearly not going to work anymore. But these bows are still holding up fine, so maybe stuff that's not made from metal would still hold itself together?" Edwin remarked as he looked around the room.

Test to see if the gear we took holds together, and then check out all the non-metallic items and gear in the forge to see if they are still viable for use.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 09, 2013, 03:04:44 am »

Tali nods to Edwin.

"Dwarves build to last, but this is ridiculous-I'd say near around fifty years passed in a snap, with no proper oiling or cleaning, it fell apart.. Do you suppose the Old Man was in here that long?" She asked him, wondering who would subject a Dwarf to such a fate.

Who indeed? It was cruel in it's simplicity. Dwarves lived to work-to shape metal and stone, or laugh and hew the limbs from their racial foes, or bring their bright crystal lamps to the dark places of the world. But Dwarves weren't all work...they drank, they sang, they played-they loved their kith and kin with a burning intensity that would surprise the other races, given their gruff demeanor. But deep in every true Dwarfs heart lay a hearthfire that warmed the cold stone they sheathed themselves in.

Whatever cruel (there was no other word for it) being had done this had turned a Dwarf into...an automaton. A purpose, with no life to enjoy it. Able to build and build but nothing else, on and on forever. It was a particularly brutal caricature, made into reality.

Tali promised once more to herself-they would pay.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2013, 03:17:48 am »

"Longer, I presume. Glad what I got works."

I rapped my knuckles against the helmet lightly.

"And take some bows and arrows. Firewood."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2013, 03:24:00 am »

Tali shook her head.

"...Anywhose, I heard someone got me a pair of proper clothes, right? Before this forge went out of business. Unless you're all intent to keep staring at me, I'd like to have those." She said, motioning with both hands to her full bodied, scantily clad form.

((Looks like Vlad has my boots and Claire has my clothes))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2013, 05:07:50 am »

A dwarf's special woman place? *shudder*
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2013, 09:18:21 am »

Durmar blinked. So apparently he wasn't going to be having any revelations soon. He shrugged. Not as if he'd be needing them.
Noting the prisoner next to him was a rather battlescarred orc, he leaned over as he was heaving the next body over.

Ey. Orc. Whatsyername. You look good with a blade. How'd you end up here?

((This is to Gamerlord))
Grolburg. The name's Grolburg. And by the ancestors, I have no idea how I got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »

Me neither. Point being, you look like a tough bastard. What say you we team up, start a riot and get outta here? I'm sworn to die in a good fight, not a pit.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #477 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:20 am »

Gamorlord was muted for a week. I am not going to auto him for that long, so I'll be switching him for Griffinpup, and the friendly orc near Xantalos becomes an NPC.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:44 am »

Ah.
Well, I was going to start a riot thing with the orc guy then.
Yep.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #479 on: September 10, 2013, 12:25:19 am »

Yeah I know.

Me neither. Point being, you look like a tough bastard. What say you we team up, start a riot and get outta here? I'm sworn to die in a good fight, not a pit.
Hrm.. You're not as stupid as most dwarves, though that only makes you a fool instead of a moron. I will add my strength to yours, but don't expect that this makes us brothers. As soon as we're free, we go our separate ways.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43