Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44166 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2013, 12:30:12 am »

Whatever my character guy is reporting for duty!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2013, 02:15:36 am »

Edwin was silent for a few moments before speaking a bit tersely. "While I'm flattered that you might find interest in me like that, this is neither the time nor place for such things. You can get off me now."

As he waited for the dwarf to shift herself, something suddenly occurred to him.

"Hey, where's the orc? Did something happen?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2013, 02:42:29 am »

Whatever my character guy is reporting for duty!
Can you quote your character sheet so I don't have to look for it? *reclines* *sips iced lemonade*

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2013, 02:43:41 am »

Waitlist please! I'll make a character when the time comes. Had a good run, Kaltukk, good run.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: A Horror RPG
« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:35 am »

Name: Durmar Vorboksson
Race: Dwarf
Appearance: A stocky man, even for a dwarf, Durmar has brown curly hair tied back in a ponytail, revealing suntanned skin and piercing blue eyes. He has a broad nose and a bushy mustache to match his eyebrows. Stubble grows upon his cheeks. He's relatively fit, and thanks to his vocation has more than his fair share of scars.
Profession: Durmar used to be a wealthy merchant before his products - various explosives - were used to assassinate many members of the nobility. Shamed and shunned by the rest of dwarven society, Durmartook up the only vocation available for pariahs such as himself - that of a DeathSeeker. These dwarfs take up their weapon of choice and wander the world, killing every enemy they see until they die in combat to atone for their sin.
Skills: Expert Fighter
Item: A sharpened rock
Magical Potential: Yes, though he doesn't know it.
Spell: Healing: Durmar can (for now) dull his pain, and at higher levels he could seal wounds, stop bleeding, and (at ludicrous/master level) regenerate severed limbs, along with other healing stuff, such as restoring stamina, etc.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2013, 02:50:20 am »

Waitlist please! I'll make a character when the time comes. Had a good run, Kaltukk, good run.
You've got it! And yeah, he was pretty good actually. I had plans for his magical abilities! D:

-snip-
<3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2013, 02:50:56 am »

Cheesecake
Do you want your starting item identified?
Do yah?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2013, 02:56:54 am »

Tali bounces off Edwin with a satisfied grunt.

She looks down at the sand, beginning to look through it.

"...I can only assume our Orcish friend has moved on from this life. Turns out it wasn't any God in the Orb, just some retch wizard on a power trip. And he tried to kill us both, as he assuredly would have done eventually to the rest of us-he could move things in and out of his little world here. He bled well enough, though. So, I put a spear in his gut-and then his head. He'll have to be pretty good at magic to pop up from that..." She says.

She felt bad for the Orc, but he had died in battle at least-better than rotting in a cage or on a torture rack. His soul was free.

Tali combed the sand, looking for her lucky coin. The coin given to her by a friend. It had to be here...it had to be...

Action: Search the sand! Find the coin!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:06 am »

Edwin bowed his head for a moment of silence and mourning for the now dead orc, before straightening up into a proper standing position once more.

"Damn. I was hoping we could get the both of you out of there alive, but if it was meant to be this way, then it was meant to be. Let's not waste time mourning and prepare ourselves with the smithy for a proper escape out of this hellhole. I think our orcish friend might have wanted that..."

Return the claymore back to the smithy and take stock of all the gear that's in there. What sort of stuff is there that we could take or use? Could we make anything else with the forge? Can I find some lockpicks or make a set?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2013, 04:45:19 am »

"Dwarves celebrate the passing of ones friends to the halls of the ancestors with a victory feast. I don't know how Orcs honor their dead..." Tali comments. "Forge is blocked, but we'll do what we can.

But, let's not forget who brought the Orc here, and all of us-Poor Cubark, too. Another mark we're going to pay back to whoever did this to us. We'll get them, Edwin. We'll make them wish they were never born."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:59:13 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2013, 05:01:43 am »

Edwin
The sand blocks the entrance to the smithy. You could dig for it, but it'd take an awfully long time and be exhausting, especially without the proper implements.

Vlad
Branch Opportunity
Choose wisely. What sort of focus would you like your magic to be upon?: Power, Elemental, Item

---

BTW, I gave you guys two sets of kit for Tali and Kaltukk earlier while you were looting the smithy. Check your bags. I divided it up between the players that were there.

And again, Cheesecake, do you want your starting item identified, or no? And if you would like it identified, would you like me to post it here, or PM it? It's your call.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2013, 06:54:07 am »

Yes please!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2013, 07:00:09 am »

"Great. Can you lot give me a hand digging out this sand from the entrance of the forge? It's got stuff we need inside it, and our dwarven friend here needs better clothes."

Dig away the sand, but pace myself. See if I can find something to dig with to make it easier too.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2013, 07:06:13 am »

"This is gonna take awhile...I'm a Dwarf, not a mole...do we really have time for this?" Tali grumbles.

"Also, tell me ya got some extra stuff before the forge was avalanched..."

((OOC:@Guin/Looks an extra pair of clothes, boots? Lol))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:09:18 am by Dwarmin »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2013, 07:38:51 am »

"I'll h-help."

Use my repel to make a spell to 'carve' a path through the sand.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43