Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44191 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2013, 06:51:16 pm »

Neeeeeed scaaaaapheeeeaaaappp.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2013, 07:34:57 pm »

PM the foo.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2013, 07:49:09 pm »

PM the foo.
Already diiiiiiiidddddd. >.>.>.>

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2013, 08:06:07 pm »

To the thread that GWG made for this kind of thing!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2013, 08:07:35 pm »

Or I could just let someone else drive her for a while, like I did with a character on Land of the Sky. Who wants to play scap for a bit?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:54 am »

Neeeeeed scaaaaapheeeeaaaappp.
I seem to be blind to this thread for some reason.

Or I could just let someone else drive her for a while, like I did with a character on Land of the Sky. Who wants to play scap for a bit?
Sound like a good idea, but I may as well make a action while I'm here.

Look for a deep hole nearby.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 30, 2013, 07:17:03 am »

You could just toss in another character, at least temporarily until scap comes back, if he ever does.  I'd Imagine that people would be more willing to play a character of their making.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 30, 2013, 07:53:02 am »

You could just toss in another character, at least temporarily until scap comes back, if he ever does.  I'd Imagine that people would be more willing to play a character of their making.
Yes, when scap comes back. *look left*
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #398 on: August 30, 2013, 06:07:14 pm »

The point of me asking other people to do scapheap's turn was so we could continue playing the game, not fill an arbitrary player quota. >.>

Welcome back scap! Good to see you again.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #399 on: August 31, 2013, 05:23:27 pm »

Don't let me forget to update this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 31, 2013, 05:24:15 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #401 on: August 31, 2013, 05:44:09 pm »

Thank God I have my Xantalos back.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 05:49:52 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 31, 2013, 05:45:13 pm »

Thank God I have my Xantalos back.
Ftfy.
Spelling.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2013, 10:49:37 pm »

Kaltukk
Kaltukk crawls towards Tali, the sand drinking his life hungrily as it seeps through the wound in his chest. He wheezes, his guts drowning in blood and his punctured lung guttering like a torn sail with each ragged, agonising breath. He feels something soft sliding up his legs. The orc turns his head to see the golem standing over him, featureless and hollow. It topples, spilling over and covering Kaltukk up to his neck. He struggles, sinking deeper into the sand, the warm grains covering him like a familiar blanket. The blood is still pouring from his mouth as it slips below the surface, never to be seen again. Kaltukk is dead.

Tali
You turn you head back to face the God. You twist the spear and yank it from his body. His eyes grow even wider than they were before, almost as if they'd fall from their very sockets. Blood drips from the wound in his belly, and you can see something pink and twitching hanging out of it. You aim the spear at his face. Hey. His shaking head rises slowly, his mouth agape, as if surprised that he hadn't woken up yet. Everything grows quiet. Look at me when I kill you, 'God.' Your lance flashes forward, cutting his wailed protest short as the steel punches through his face and clear out the back of his head. He stiffens, then goes slack and you kick him from your blade, letting him crumple to the sand. All of a sudden everything goes black, and a numb feeling washes over you..

Everyone Else
The thief and the assassin exchange glances as the damaged orb rolls to a rest at their feet. Claire, get back! Vlad yells, drawing his sword from it's scabbard with a metallic hiss. Claire seeks cover behind a nearby pillar, and Edwin's claymore is already coming down as Vlad raises his hands to heaven, tiny motes of white light floating around his clenched fists. It's edge deflects against the orb's surface and sparks across the stone floor. Damn! It's cracked a bit more, and bleeding sand even more quickly before, but it's still holding together. By the time he raises his blade again Vlad is glowing with a mysterious light. Ropes of light slither over his arms, blade and chest like serpents, and he roars with the newfound power welling up inside him! He brings his weapon down against the orb, crushing it. Edwin and Vlad run off to either side as a jet of sand explodes from the shattered orb.

They listen to the sound of rushing sand until it finally dies away, and everyone steps out from behind what they were hiding behind. There's a huge mound of sand where the orb once was, looking terribly out of place in the cold, damp, cavernous dungeon. The sand shifts, and a tiny fist bursts from the surface, waving around in the air. Edwin drops his sword and runs over, clasping the disembodied hand in his own, planting his feet and heaving away. The dwarf explodes from the sand, gasping for air and kicking her way from the mound. Edwin slips and lands on his back, pulling the dwarf atop him in the same motion. There's an awkward moment as the dwarf catches her breath, before realising who she's lying on. The poor elf keeps his head turned to one side and his lips thin. His cheeks are bright red and his eyes are filled with embarrassment.

Catch levelled up!   YOUR POWER HAS INCREASED! See the GM for a Branch Opportunity!

Cheesecake
Do you want your starting item identified?
---

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Overcharged
Equipped: Clothes, leather boots, steel chain mail, dwarven bastard sword, steel full helm
Inventory - 2x leather boots, steel full helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, iron staff, dwarven dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, ebony easterland lance
Inventory: Empty

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x iron dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Magicks: N/A

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #404 on: September 01, 2013, 10:51:23 pm »

Dwarf-elf relationships aren't unheard of, are they?

Also, Xantolos and Gamerlord, report for duty! You guys are on the plate!

EDIT: Cheesecake, would you like to waitlist again?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43