Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44201 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2013, 01:40:51 pm »

Tali and Kaltukk
Tali brandishes her trusty cobble with a throaty growl thats drowned out by the sound of the storm, then charges forward. One of the sand golems heaves and tries to grab her, but she dodges off to one side and continues her dead sprint towards the master of this world. She's but a few dozen feet from him when she trips up on something, slamming into the ground with a surprised yelp and a spray of sand. She turns angrily to see what she hung up on. A crimson ebony lance with a lugged, twelve inch blade and a bright red tassel tied to the haft, jutting invitingly from the sand.

Meanwhile the other two golems finish closing with Kaltukk. He slams his fist into one, and finds his arm being dragged inside its body. His hand is suddenly hot with pain as something slices feverishly at his fingers. He manages to withdraw his hand from the creature, covered in a dozen fresh cuts. The orc howls in anger and continues pummelling the familiar, his arms a blur as they pound into the golem's body, sending chunks of hard sand flying in every direction. The beast cries out as its body is quickly reduced to nothing, and the orc stands panting over its remains. He doesn't have much time to recover however, as the second familiar tackles him, sand pouring over his body and threatening to drown him.

Everyone Else
You all rush into the master dwarf's hovel. Hundreds of weapons and pieces of armour are scattered about the room. Most are less than exotic, some downright crude, but the sheer level of craftsmanship is overwhelming. You all sense that time is presently short and decide that you should only look for what you really think you'll need before trying to find a way to help your friends.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2013, 07:05:02 pm »

Break free! Ignore them and help Tali!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2013, 10:17:40 pm »

"Just take what you can carry and quickly put on! We've got to hurry, they may not have much time! Grab a shield of some sort if you can!"

Grab a pack or bag with a strap that I can wear so I can carry stuff. Then grab 3 good, strong daggers of decent size and their sheaths (if I have time or are lucky), a pair of proper leather boots and a leather chest piece of some kind, preferably studded. Quickly put on the boots and chest piece, shove everything else into the bag except for the daggers (hide one in my boot and wield the other two) and then hustle back out to where my friends disappeared and look for a way to help them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2013, 10:20:17 pm »

((I am interested in how he's going to kill Tali and Kaltukk.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2013, 10:27:19 pm »

Action: Sit up and huck my rock at the hooded guy! Then grab that spear that's hopefully not an illusion!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2013, 10:32:12 pm »

[My planar senses are tingling... They suggest not messing with that thing.]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:38 pm »

[My planar senses are tingling... They suggest not messing with that thing.]
((Your planar senses should have said 'don't try to kill the god', but ah well.))
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2013, 10:50:27 pm »

[Nah, if planned right (and obsessively dependent on the deity) gods are plenty killable, but I honestly don't believe this is a god, or if so a rather pathetic excuse for one. Or a really, really bored one, but from the prior I doubt it, I'm thinking it's more of a puffed up efreeti really as a close approximation. I will say that attempts to kill him where they are now might not be very valid though, 'attacking in their own domain' and all that.]

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2013, 12:31:58 am »

I'd consider my options.

Sword is good.Maybe one for the orc fellow? Knives are good. Chain shirt is good. Maybe a mace? Wish I'd learned how to use a bow... helmet. Maybe two to use one as a pot. Boots. Definitely a good pair of boots.

I would then go for my options, starting with the sword, then with the boots, helmet, armor, and spare weapons. I'd rather be a little burdened and have what I need to kill things than be unprepared. Also, Doom Orb.

Didn't I say something about "leave the evil magic thing alone" at some point...?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2013, 01:15:22 am »

So far requests are all good. Fairly specific but not so incredibly vague. Zako's is ideal.

I'd consider my options.

Sword is good.Maybe one for the orc fellow? Knives are good. Chain shirt is good. Maybe a mace? Wish I'd learned how to use a bow... helmet. Maybe two to use one as a pot. Boots. Definitely a good pair of boots.

I would then go for my options, starting with the sword, then with the boots, helmet, armor, and spare weapons. I'd rather be a little burdened and have what I need to kill things than be unprepared. Also, Doom Orb.

Didn't I say something about "leave the evil magic thing alone" at some point...?
*takes out notepad* I got two swords (one for orc), full armour (helm, boots, chain shirt), and a mace for you.
Is that right?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 06, 2013, 03:18:05 am »

Clair look over the items

Grab a metal staff, a back pack, some leather clothes and a knife for crafting and if I need to, deathblows
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2013, 02:34:53 pm »

I've already posted this on my other threads, but I'm going to become extremely busy fairly soon. This game, Land of the Sky, and my Nintendo DS LP will live, and I'll do my best to divide my time between the three. <3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2013, 03:11:09 am »

Allright this game will live!
Sig! Onol

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2013, 08:06:02 am »

Orcake deserves bump, yes?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #374 on: August 23, 2013, 08:44:41 pm »

Doing that to my keyboard right now.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43