Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44208 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2013, 04:59:54 am »

Eat and look around the dwarf's inventory.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2013, 05:19:57 am »

"Then why are you laughing?" Edwin replied through a grin. "I have been cursed with hairlessness! All the other elves are going to make fun of me for it, especially the older ones!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2013, 05:38:25 am »

"Then why are you laughing?" Edwin replied through a grin. "I have been cursed with hairlessness! All the other elves are going to make fun of me for it, especially the older ones!"

"Aye, but yeh can accentuate the truth, longears.

Ken tell em a roaring Red Dragon swooped out of the sky and burned yer hairdo off, hey? And then you killed the Dragon...by jumping down it's throat, and stabbing it's heart. We've proved that's plausible! Tali e'll back ya up. I swears, I saw the whole thing. The Dragon was this big...and it had teeth this big!"
Tali said, making widening motions with her arms.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2013, 10:49:41 am »

((OOC: Oh, hey. WHY DID THE ORB STEAL MY COIN. I didn't make any deal. <_<
That's really mean, Guin. Y do u hate me.))
Nuuuurrr I love you Dwar!! D:

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2013, 04:17:46 pm »

Bump of Orcish Valor
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2013, 04:30:28 pm »

Musn't.. read.. manga.. instead.. of finishing.. turn..

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2013, 03:29:12 am »

((I ignored your actions this time, because I had been meaning to post this part during the last turn. Bear with me. :P))

Cubark outstretches an arm, feeling the air, and then tentatively steps through the doorway. When nothing happens, his legs shake and he falls to his knees, his eyes tearing. He opens his mouth..

You all gasp.

His flesh deteriorates until he is naught but bones and skin, his limbs curl and his body pallors, his eyes sink into their sockets, his full head of hair turns to threads and wisps, his clothes rot. All the missed meals, the sleepless nights filled with determined smithing, all came to a head in a single moment to transform this once strong, noble dwarf into a mere shell in the space of a few seconds. With his final breath, he utters a single word.

Thank..

He rests there hunched for a moment, his body frozen in time.. and in the very next instant he turns to dust. Ksh. A wind you didn't know was there carrying it away. And on this wind his final utterance is carried, so soft none of you are even sure you heard it.

..you..

As if by the cursed dwarf's will itself, the wooden door that had imprisoned him for so long falls from its hinges with a crash. The tunnel leading to his forge glows warmly.

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Inventory: Balthorne

Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Magicks: Reinforce I - boost your strength using magical energy; fatigue varies
---

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Dull Iron Bastard Sword
Inventory - Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch II - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Inventory: Empty

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass
Inventory: Bloody Cobblestone

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Shattered Iron Shortsword, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Small Iron Buckler
Inventory: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Magicks: N/A

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2013, 03:53:01 am »

Even Tali seems upset for a moment or so.

"Ancestors guide ya home Cubark.

That's a poor way to go...but I suppose ya knew what would happen, or guessed it."

Then she shrugs, as if rolling with a heavy blow.

"But...we'll make his spirit proud. His weapons'll cut the foes what put him here, his armor will keep us safe, and his forge will warm our bellies. We'll avenge ya, Cubark."

She took a step forward, then stopped, noticing her coin was now missing. Her face darkened.

"...give meh that stupid Orb, Kaltukk. I'm going to dash it into a wall. It's not a request. You hear me, Balthorne? I don't care what yeh are, I'm getting that coin back even if I have to march into the Godplanes and break yer stupid neck."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 05, 2013, 04:24:17 am »

"Here, take it. I can break this "god" myself if you'd like."

Give the orb to Tali. Whisper orcish death rites for Cubark.
Dying of laughter?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2013, 04:37:35 am »

Action: Dash the Orb against the wall with Dwarvenly Rage!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2013, 04:40:53 am »

Kaltukk holds the orb out and Tali seizes it. In the same motion she turns and prepares to shatter it against the ground, holding it high over her head. The orb glows blood red. NO! STOP YOU FOOL! She doesn't hear the self-proclaimed 'God' however, and hurls it against the stone floor with all her might. It strikes the ground with a dull thunk, and a hairline crack appears along the centre of the orb. At the same time Tali, and the next person nearest her, Kaltukk, vanish into thin air.

Tali and Kaltukk
You find yourselves in the eye of a swirling tornado. The wind howls uproariously and the wall of red sand appears menacing and foreboding as it whips around you. You're both turning about, seeking a way out of this wasteland you find yourselves in, when a dark shape appears at the edge of the storm. A hooded figure emerges from the maelstrom and addresses you, his voice booming over the deafening scream of the gale.

Fools! Fools and again, fools! You dare enter my domain? You will die for your insolence! With a sweeping gesture of his fluttering robed arm, three creatures form from the sand beneath your feet. Their figures are twisted and malformed, and you can see fresh human remains jutting from their shapeless bodies. They lurch forward, cackling in some vile tongue and moving to surround you.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:18:37 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2013, 04:53:43 am »

Tali pulled out her battle rock and charged the figure.

"GIMME BACK MAH COIN YA TOSSPOT!"

Action: Evade and push past the summons, bash the robed form upside the head with my rock!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2013, 05:09:44 am »

((Ahahahah, that's just classic guys! Challenging the self proclaimed god in his own realm for the sake of a lucky coin. And I love the way you pulled off the whole death scene with the dwarf smith. Good stuff man, good stuff.))

Edwin smiled as the dust of the dwarf floated away into nothing, bowing his head for a moment in respect for him. This moment of happiness and sorrow for the freedom of this trapped soul was suddenly dashed when the female dwarf did something quite stupid before he could say anything to stop her.

As he stared at the spot where the others used to be, Edwin blinked and looked up at the door where the dwarf smith came from, and then turned to the others.

"I have a feeling that if we can help our fellows, we should do so properly equipped. Let's check out what the smith was making."

Head into the forging room and check out what's there that can be of use.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2013, 05:43:58 am »

((Aw, shiz. This is, what, the third time I'm nearly going to die?))

Strengthen fists. Attack Summoned Abominations. Once they're gone, punch the hooded thing!

"This is what you get for making me want to kill my friends, false god!"\

((This game, man. It got some real swag. Kudos Guin. For some reason I pronounce your username as Guinarin.))
Dying of laughter?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2013, 01:17:18 pm »

((This game, man. It got some real swag. Kudos Guin. For some reason I pronounce your username as Guinarin.))
Thanks! People should just call me Gwinn or something. >.>
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43