Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44214 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2013, 12:42:07 am »

"Well, that's better than nothing. If anything, your small size is also a benefit I suppose. Well, let's go look for more stuff that could be useful."

"Lucky I don't take offense to that, longears." She says, but in good humor. She cracks her knuckles, and draws her shivered spear-preparing to enter the tiny door.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 23, 2013, 03:31:10 am »

I would prefer if you only brought back the warriors for now. I shall bring back the rest of my kin another time.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #287 on: July 23, 2013, 04:13:09 am »

Very well orc. Take the life of one of your friends, and I shall return your tribe's dead warriors to this world.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:22:27 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 23, 2013, 04:48:25 am »

Very well orc. Take the life of one of your friends, and I shall return your tribe's dead warriors to this world.
((Intrigue! I likey. :) )
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 23, 2013, 04:52:12 am »

((Oh snap son!))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #290 on: July 23, 2013, 04:57:53 am »

You are probably wondering how one life could be worth hundreds. Well, its not the number of lives that matters, rather how it is taken. A man, murdering one of his companions, for the sake of his tribe? His family? He cackles, throwing aside all pretence masking his intentions. Its just so deliciously cold.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 23, 2013, 05:00:56 am »

You are probably wondering how one life could be worth hundreds. Well, its not the number of lives that matters, rather how it is taken. A man, murdering one of his companions, for the sake of his tribe? His family? He cackles, throwing aside all pretence masking his intentions. Its just so deliciously cold.
((Huh. I didn't know I was making a cameo here :P))
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #292 on: July 23, 2013, 05:02:57 am »

*points to OOC thread* Only I'm allowed to make wry comments here anymore. :3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #293 on: July 23, 2013, 06:14:21 am »

*points to OOC thread* Only I'm allowed to make wry comments here anymore. :3
What the hell am I talking about? Thats on my other thread. *bangs head against wall repeatedly*

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 23, 2013, 06:28:35 am »

((I was kinda wondering about that.))
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #295 on: July 23, 2013, 06:31:10 am »

*bangs head harder*

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #296 on: July 23, 2013, 06:37:22 am »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 23, 2013, 05:48:01 pm »

Hmm. The thought rushed through Kaltukk's mind. The ability to bring back his tribe, to gain anything he's ever desired! All could be his if he did it. If he killed one of these prisoners. It would be quick. There would be no pain.

A dwarf.

Humans.

An elf.

No dishonor would be brought on his name. Only his soul. They had saved him from his cell. They had saved him from the undead. They had saved him from the wurm. But what had his horde, his family done for him?

Memories rush back into his mind. Orcs rush back into their camp. He was pushed and shoved into the entrance by fleeing Orcs. Dishonorable. Just as he reached the front gate, the center camp had burst into flames. The Orcs flew into the opposite direction. The Dwarves, the Humans, and even the Elves were rushing after them.

One by one, the mighty Orc horde fell. Kaltukk managed to outrun his brothers, since he was put on reserves as they did not trust on his martial ability. He hid in a dark cave to rest, but even then had he no respite. He was clawed by the rodents and bitten by snakes and spiders. Then, they found him. The Elite Hordeguards took Kaltukk away and brought him before the Warpriests.

"Disgraceful!" "Pitiful!" "Coward!" the crowd would jeer.

"Kalthur! For abandoning your horde when it needed you the most you have brought shame to the Orcs! As punishment you will be exiled!"

Exile? Be merciful, say death! he kept chanting mentally throughout the trial.

"But your pain does not end now! You will be branded with the name: Kaltukk! Coward! Bastard! Traitor! And you shall be forever scarred. You will bear the pain of the Orcs with you till the end of your days!"

The guards prodded him to stand, and they brought a hought metal blade to his face. Then, a slash. Pain and blood coursed through his body. Another slash. He had trouble standing. Another slash, and another. After thirty minutes of savage torture, they threw him into the desert.

To any person, the scars very closely resembles battle-wounds, a fact that Kaltukk of states to be the reason of his wounds. But to an Orc, a shiver would be sent down their spine. Their immediate reaction would be to spit in the other direction.

Kaltukk just wants it back. His honor. His kin. If, maybe, he brought them back. They might forgive him. But...it is not his fault. It is not his fault that the weak Warpriests do not care for our kind! It is not his fault that his kind-no, those Orcs, have lost! The entire horde, all of them, are not worth the lives of these people!

A tear drops on the orb. He looks at it in anger, and holds it to his face. He holds up his totem, created from the bones of Orcs of generations past, and crushes it.

"Orb. Your sick ways remind me of someone I used to know. I'm sorry, but your deal is too risky. You may help us, and I will help you with anything else, but I will not leave my comrades again. I must first know more about you, and seeing as though you won't give it up lightly, I'll figure out something else."

Suddenly, he hears the group talking to someone. The voice is different. he hears things about magic and artifacts so he takes the orb to there to ask more about it.

((Sorry if you guys wanted me to actually fight. It's just that I've been fighting my party members in some games in the past few days. Both fights were entirely unneeded. And sorry about the wall of text. I just wanted to decline while having a backstory to go with it. Aaand the fact that I haven't RPed alot in the game))

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #298 on: July 23, 2013, 11:28:16 pm »

Thats awesome Cheesecake. Badass indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 24, 2013, 12:17:45 am »

((Dude... That. was. AWESOME. I love the RP in this game!))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43