Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44157 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: A Horror RPG
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2013, 07:29:28 pm »

Tali shrugs.

"Same shit, different day."

Action: Go forward dauntlessly
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2013, 02:18:35 am »

Do you have an action scapheap?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2013, 02:33:20 am »

Follow at the back of the group.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2013, 04:53:09 pm »

Action: Go forward dauntlessly
Well Zako looked like he was about to go sneaking about. You still want to do this?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2013, 05:10:45 pm »

I assumed he was scouting ahead of us while we moved.

Otherwise, we've got nothing else to do so roll his action separately and move us on, right?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2013, 05:30:35 pm »

Right.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2013, 03:02:06 am »

Dwarmin
You walk forward. Vlad and Kaltukk are busy so they remain behind, and Edwin elects to scout ahead, so you're left to walk with Clair. The two of you advance slowly, keeping a sharp eye out for anything that may be hiding in the shadows amongst the massive pillars. You can see nothing through the impenetrable darkness, though your higher senses tell you that something foul draws near, though you know not what it could possibly be.

scapheap
You follow Tali into the dark.

Ross Vernal
You tentatively nudge the orc with one toe. His eyes flutter open and he pushes himself to a sitting position, rubbing his head with one hand. You help him up and explain the situation. He seems displeased.

Cheesecake
You slowly come to, and you can feel something soft poking you in the side. You open your eyes and see Vlad standing over you. You push yourself up and instantly want to lie back down. Your head swims and your vision is blurred, but somehow you still manage to get to your feet with the help of the human. He describes the events leading up to the current situation. You catch about half of what he said, your focus being on trying not to throw up.

Zako
You break away from the others and go on ahead to investigate independently. Your instincts kick in and you instantly melt away into the shadows.

You slip from cover to cover, crossing half of the room in seconds. You hear something soft, wet, and massive sliding across the floor with a leathery sigh, and you peer around a corner, your well adapted eyes searching around the darkness in the direction of the sound. Your gaze falls upon the source, a giant worm, so fat it barely squeezes through the even gaps between the pillars. Its breathing is soft, and yet deafening at the same time in the eerie stillness of the chamber, and its skin stretches until it seems about to burst as its slimy body heaves the musty air in and out of its lungs through the gaping, tooth-filled maw that comprises the creature's face. Its length is great, covering the gaps between four pillars as it slides across from you perpendicular to your vision.

Your focus broken by the sight of something so strange, you mistakenly disturb a small pile of rubble and several stones tumble out of place. They clatter across the floor and the worm freezes as it senses the noise. It wriggles backwards and pushes his head around the corner so that he's facing you, then begins sliding forward to force the rest of his length into the same lane. You take several steps backwards, terrified.

Boss: Erorongus, Giga Wurm

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Health: Dizzy
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Inventory: Tribal Totem
Known Magicks: Reinforce I - boost your strength using magical energy; fatigue varies

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Dull Iron Bastard Sword
Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Inventory: Empty
Known Magicks: Catch II - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Proficient, Cloth Mending Proficient
Inventory: Empty
Known Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, Shivered Lance
Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Inventory: Lucky Coin, Bloody Cobblestone

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Shattered Iron Shortsword, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Small Iron Buckler
Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Inventory: Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:46:54 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2013, 03:16:36 am »

"Please tell me I'm hallucinating..."

Look for loose bricks or rocks to throw at worm. Try not to spend too much energy.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2013, 03:28:53 am »

Seeing the foul beast approaching, Edwin is genuinely scared stiff for a few moments, before survival instincts kick in. He knew the others were well behind him, so he had room to retreat to alert them of the threat, and judging by the reaction to the rubble falling, the creature could detect sound. He could only hope that it was blind or had a poor sense of sight, like most worms did, or this might go badly...

Mind racing, he knew he had to act quickly...

Grab a good couple of smallish stones to carry, throw a few in another direction away from me and the others and stand still for a bit to see what the worm does. If it heads away from me, sneak back to the others and get them to remain quiet while I tell them what I saw. If it doesn't move away, sneak away from the others in another direction, using my quicker turning to my advantage to slow it down if it chases me.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2013, 03:42:14 am »

Only Zako can see the Wurm right now. Its really dark in there and Zako is far ahead of where the rest of the group is located, so he's the only one who even knows its there.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:46:29 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2013, 03:45:52 am »

---

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2013, 03:51:32 am »

Oh, okay.

Slowly get my wits about. Look for loose bricks or stones for later.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2013, 03:57:48 am »

Tali begins to speak as they trod down the corridor unknowingly to their wormy doom.

"You know what I could go for right now? Sweet barbequed worm on a skewer. Crunchy potatoes fried up in marmot tallow on the side. A cold mug of Dwarven Rum. Pop in a bowl of Thunderpods and I'm set. Maybe get a nice lass to rub my feet.

Worms mighty good eating, you know? Don't see em much, they're a delicacy even among Dwarves. But, mmm mmm good."

Action: Trod unknowingly to my wormy doom

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2013, 03:58:49 am »

Keep following
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2013, 04:01:59 am »

Tali bumps Clair in the hip.

"Ey, why so quiet. You scared or something? Hmph." She hmphs.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43