Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44110 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2013, 10:44:46 am »

((Awww... I was hoping for more loot... Oh well...))

Shrug and head for the exit.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2013, 10:46:48 am »

Head for the exit.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2013, 11:46:28 am »

"Balls."

Follow group.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2013, 03:56:52 pm »

"Oh, hammer that."

Action: Likewise
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »

Everyone
After a few minutes of following the wall of the chamber in fruitless search of an exit you discover a part of the wall which is weakened, the bricks unevenly spaced and tinny shafts of flickering light leaking between them. Tali shoulders into it and the whole thing crumbles and falls inward, revealing a dim hallway lined with low burning torches ensconced at random intervals. You all glance at one another before stepping through the broken entrance together.

You walk along the hallway for some time, your footsteps echoing before and behind you. The spacing of the torches grows increasingly erratic and soon they're anywhere from four to a dozen metres apart, leaving large pitch black bits of of the passage. As a result the party alternates regularly between walking normally and groping along at a snail's pace in the dark.

Edwin's sharp Elven ears detect something.. out of place.. Just on the edge of hearing. He decides that until he can place it he won't mention it to the others.

Ross senses something, a strange mental tugging sensation, as if a length of string were tied to his mind.

Xantalos
You pull your blunderbuss, dropping your rock down the barrel and striding towards the raging demon as it kills men in swathes with great sweeps of his arms. He scoops up a howling orc clawing at his legs and punches his thumb through his chest before flinging him aside. You level your blunderbuss at the demon's knee before calling out. Oi! Your father was a bigger whore than your mum! The demon turns with a growl and you pull the trigger. His knee explodes in a shower of cursed blood that sizzles as it splashes onto the stone floor and the bare faces of those unfortunate enough to be standing too close. Firearms skill acquired. Those prisoners that don't fall to the ground screaming as their skin smokes and sloughs away rush the fallen demon, pinning his arms and working leg so that others may tear chunks of flesh from his throat and burst his skull with boulders from the crumbling stone of the walls and floor.

In a few minutes the room is quiet, the bodies of seven dead lesser demons littering the floor, with hundreds of dead men, elves, dwarves and orcs surrounding. Most everyone catches their breath while others seek a way out of this prison.

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Overcharged
Equipped: Clothes, leather boots, steel chain mail, dwarven bastard sword, steel full helm
Inventory - 2x leather boots, steel full helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Health: Tired
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, iron staff, dwarven dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel III - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; little fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, ebony easterland lance
Inventory: Lucky Coin

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x iron dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
---

Spoiler: Xantolos (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags
Inventory: Sharp rock, Clockwork Blunderbuss

Skills: Fighter Expert, Firearms Dabbling
Magicks: Heal I - Close small wounds.
---

Spoiler: Gamerlord (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags
Inventory: Thin razor blade

Skills: Spears Expert
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:40:29 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2013, 05:47:39 pm »

Ta be honest I was hoping for more of a struggle from them. Stupid bastards.

Loot ALL the corpses, look around for exits. What does the room look like?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2013, 05:52:14 pm »

*Yawn* "Pardon me."

keep following
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »

Tali hums to keep her nerves as she walks along, also singing an old Dwarven song. Her eyes glittered in the dark, seeing much what her companions might have missed.

"~Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old...~"

Action: Grab a torch from the wall, if they are the sort of torches that can be grabbed. I don't think they are. Otherwise keep moving, using my natural Dwarven low-light vision to watch for danger. If Dwarves have low-light vision in this edition.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2013, 12:16:46 am »

Did everyone turn? I think so.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2013, 12:51:19 am »

I think so.
Sig! Onol

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2013, 03:42:48 am »

((You've got to stop calling Ross' character Ross. His name is Vlad! :P Also, you might want to update the inventory for Tali getting clothes and boots.))

What is that? Edwin thinks to himself, trying to concentrate on the noise. I might be missing something here...

Try to locate the direction and location of the noise. Concentrate!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 25, 2013, 02:06:59 pm »

I quietly and poorly sung to myself as we walked.

"I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark, I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark..."

And then, suddenly, something happened. Brain, string, tugging, magic, bad. After thought: damn the gods.

"I ran for home, and six of them, were running after me... oh, hey, that's not normal. Hey, guess what, guys? It feels like some magical woo-woo has a leash on my brain and is trying to make me go somewhere. Now, there's either of two things that is. One, someone benevolent is trying to get our attention; two, someone is drawing us into a trap. I vote we go there and decide which it is. In the first case, yay. In the second case, I think we do something about adjusting its ass-to-ears ratio, yes?"

I smiled, charmingly, and pointed with the sword. I tried to reflect the light from the torches to look cool, but it was sort of hard to do.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2013, 03:06:53 pm »

I'll be back!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2013, 04:24:12 pm »

YESH
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #524 on: January 01, 2014, 07:48:25 pm »

Wow these turns are impossible to do on this PS Vita. Jesus. Mebbe I can steal a laptop or somfin'..

Oh yeah I'm back for good by the by. Miss me much? Yeah don't answer that if this thread were a town and I were the mayor you would've burnt my manor down, slaughtered my aides and lynched the rest of the counsel by now. And that's if everyone and their grandmother hadn't starved to death, in which case instead of being dead as shit I'd just be haunted as fuck.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43